Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September Keep watch for more info.

Go down 
+51
GREY_STAR
la_negra_94
94db8
Rossfashow
YML
veloster559
912JZMK3
SohcIt2Me
NN9_RED
mk3supra
94RSIntegra
ed6civic
white1gen_tl
Dao
adrian
eh_559
Seng
ssbpteg
react9
4G63
eckotyper
STI_Clint
05RalliartJake
da9559
kaj
esactivesk8r
Ej8Kid
solove
da9bigboi
johnnybikeone
Ramiro07
nastyhabitzcrx
b2ov
L
S13TypeXFan
Pavin
Rickdaddy
DNM Power
pig_pit
ggix87
2159ClassicRed
SNATCHBACK
west-coastCoupe
PANDA_KID
ONE4ONE
Garrett
leemo559
SinglecamEJ8
Mynes_3
05eurobb
coach
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:56 pm

kaj wrote:
Ryan Autry may have single-handedly been responsible for keeping our meets alive and going. it would go up to literally every person that showed up and introduce himself/shake hands. he knew the names and faces of nearly everyone there. it made everyone feel very welcome.

i have never and will probably never see that happen again. LOL
Ryan's one of those guys who is good with name's and faces. I never had that skill.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:16 pm

coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
Ryan Autry may have single-handedly been responsible for keeping our meets alive and going. it would go up to literally every person that showed up and introduce himself/shake hands. he knew the names and faces of nearly everyone there. it made everyone feel very welcome.

i have never and will probably never see that happen again. LOL
Ryan's one of those guys who is good with name's and faces. I never had that skill.

but i still see you walking around talking to everyone, or at least most of the people, that come out to the meets. Theres a couple of people from this site that do that, but not many.
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 pm

and there is a few people that always talk about going to meets and never go lagers that make up some lame excuses to not go.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm

mk3supra wrote:
and there is a few people that always talk about going to meets and never go lagers that make up some lame excuses to not go.

my favorites are the "i was busy watching tv" or "forgot that it was today"
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:04 pm

ill b there next month... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:08 pm

leemo559 wrote:
ill b there next month... thumbsup

as in august 5th?
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:22 pm

yup...ill b there in aug. with feww peeps..hope to see more people out there...
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 pm

update guy's meet time will start @ 3pm sending out a fb event to make sure. Send it to others as wel.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 pm

i MAY have the "new" car ready. hoping....
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:05 am

coach wrote:
update guy's meet time will start @ 3pm sending out a fb event to make sure. Send it to others as wel.

i will be there....

kaj wrote:

come by to meet... we havent met....
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:14 am

shit i wont be there until 530ish. something came up but im still going to roll out there in bewteen things
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 am

leemo559 wrote:
coach wrote:

i will be there....

kaj wrote:

Gonna try. There's a lot of peeps here I haven't met yet. I'll bring my son out for a burger.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Garrett wrote:
shit i wont be there until 530ish. something came up but im still going to roll out there in bewteen things
I will be taking off by then.

kaj wrote:
leemo559 wrote:
coach wrote:

i will be there....

kaj wrote:

Gonna try. There's a lot of peeps here I haven't met yet. I'll bring my son out for a burger.
jay come thru.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:57 pm

coach wrote:
Garrett wrote:

gayness.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 pm

coach wrote:
Garrett wrote:

kaj wrote:
leemo559 wrote:
coach wrote:

i will be there....

kaj wrote:

jay come thru.

i'm trying. car is a week behind schedule. i can't drive it on the tires i have now. it was supposed to be at the tire shop long ago. i'm thinking by the time i get the car back today (supposedly) it may be too late to hit Billy's place. i may have to skip this one too. bleh.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Garrett wrote:
coach wrote:
Garrett wrote:

gayness.
got things to do.
Back to top Go down
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:57 am

ill be here as soon as i can from work
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:22 pm

I'm truly starting to wonder if we should just be having meet's in Visalia. There are three random NSX owners that showed up. My sedan that is in the middle of bein sanded and not another soul. I'm glad I moved the time to three so if no one else show's by the time they close they can pack up shop and leave.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:49 pm

between my car still being at the shop (supposed to be done well over a week ago, but...) and the fact that i work Sunday nights puts me out of the Visalia meets for sure. not that i've been able to make a Fresno one, that is.. LOL. but at least i CAN.

Smile
Back to top Go down
ggix87
regular
ggix87

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Went to a NVUS meet in dinuba on this past Wednesday here in Dinuba Damn they put us to shame lol 20+ cars easy and I didn't show up until 10 it started at 7, they're gunna have an other1 this week same day
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 pm

ggix87 wrote:
Went to a NVUS meet in dinuba on this past Wednesday here in Dinuba Damn they put us to shame lol 20+ cars easy and I didn't show up until 10 it started at 7, they're gunna have an other1 this week same day
I don't get it. We had a killer showing in Visalia once and then a pretty good one the following fresno meet. Oh well. Thanks to the normal guys that made face.
Back to top Go down
ggix87
regular
ggix87

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:43 pm

I agree the first meet I went to in visalia was packed I don't get what happend? The scene here is dying maybe we should have a cruise possibly up to bass lake not a race just a chill spirited drive and a picnic, pics, u know good times any takers?
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:09 am

ggix87 wrote:
I agree the first meet I went to in visalia was packed I don't get what happend? The scene here is dying maybe we should have a cruise possibly up to bass lake not a race just a chill spirited drive and a picnic, pics, u know good times any takers?
depends on the day
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:41 am

unamused

No one saw me drive into the lot?
I was not hungry thus I did not come inside the shop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 am

Dao wrote:
unamused

No one saw me drive into the lot?
I was not hungry thus I did not come inside the shop.

lol you didn't stay long enough.

I feel kinda bad that I invited the NSX guys here and I totally forgot about it and I show up like an hour later. Mad i doubt they'll come again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Keep watch for more info.
Page 26 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next