Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September Keep watch for more info.

Go down 
+51
GREY_STAR
la_negra_94
94db8
Rossfashow
YML
veloster559
912JZMK3
SohcIt2Me
NN9_RED
mk3supra
94RSIntegra
ed6civic
white1gen_tl
Dao
adrian
eh_559
Seng
ssbpteg
react9
4G63
eckotyper
STI_Clint
05RalliartJake
da9559
kaj
esactivesk8r
Ej8Kid
solove
da9bigboi
johnnybikeone
Ramiro07
nastyhabitzcrx
b2ov
L
S13TypeXFan
Pavin
Rickdaddy
DNM Power
pig_pit
ggix87
2159ClassicRed
SNATCHBACK
west-coastCoupe
PANDA_KID
ONE4ONE
Garrett
leemo559
SinglecamEJ8
Mynes_3
05eurobb
coach
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Again you're making excuses for him instead of just admitting what he did was dumb. No one here is hanging on it.

Nobody is bagging him with names, past what I said he was acting like. But if he does show up again and do that then it must be correct. no one cares what he drives, or how fancy his car is.

Glad he serving our country, I would be already in the marines but Dr wouldn't clear my medical.

Now can we start to talk about next months meet already?
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 am

Really? I'll be updating it shortly. And need to make sure things are good to go for july. No other events sch and all. Looking doing dumb shit that brings unwanted attention is very wack. We got away with it this time. All it takes is one cop and one expitidtion of speed and we all will feel the rath. Its funny now, but the manager lets us come there because we bring him money. If he says he's done we have to find another place. Lets all act like adults.
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 am

solove wrote:
kaj wrote:
solove wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
solove wrote:
You have everything mixed up, he did that across from the meet at the pool hall. I have no control of what he does so what he does he does, all I have to say is hes my boy dont disrespect anyone by stating they are homo or anything in anyway becuase no one talk shit about you or your car.

no i don't have anything mixed up. if there was a cop that would have come out he more than likely would have come across to where were too and run us off. it's what they do, say they aren't profiling but see one import do dumbshit, they'll kick everyone out.

noone from RFD has ever left any of the meets burning out or driving erratic. and i guarantee you if they do we won't try and say it's ok on any level if someone calls them out.

it's just disrespectful to think it's ok because he's "your boy", when there are other enthusiats that want to come out and have a good meet and project a positve image of our group.

Look man idk what u all mad about, he didnt burn out from your meet we have respect for you and your meet, but the point is he did it across the meet. When it was over an done with. He did this about 7:30 8ish. Point is it happened no cops came out. So you and RFD dont have to worry about anything becuase a cop did not come kick you guys off. So I apologize that the meet was over across the way he burt out not knowing anyone you guys were thier.

It's called being guilty by association. If anyone in an import causes any problems near a meet, where do you think PD will assume they came from? The meet. Where do you think PD will go next? The meet. The owner of Chubby's likes a full parking lot. It is good business. But what do you think they will think when PD rolls through after said "homo" pulls his Ricer move? PD in your parking lot is not good business. Unless you are new to Fresno or new to owning an import in Fresno, you should know all of this. Also, if the people at the meet saw all this go down, the restaurant employees probably did to. All they have to do is mention it to the owner. When someone is being nice and letting you do something, it's usually best to show manners and the same respect you claim your boi deserves. People that show respect tend to earn respect.
And "jelly" was pretty funny. Sometimes I don't correct auto-correct cause it's too funny to change.

Hmm just a fyi yea he is new actually hes in the navy lives in lemoore. So yea your words are true but the meet was done it was about 830 when we left, but we did not disrepect your guys meet if it was at diamond billards then yea he may have. But your boy who is saying hes a dumbass he should check again the "dumbass" with the black s2k is serving our country and hes a team member so if anyome has a problem thats a brother too me.

i don't have a "boy". well, i do. but he's 12 and calls me dad. i can promise he's never said anything bad about your friend.
serving our country or any other is no excuse for acting like a ricer.
same goes for whatever team, gang, etc someone belongs to.
none of this really matters as i'm not saying your friend was trying to cause any trouble on purpose. he was just having fun. i am simply stating why it would cause trouble and why it's frowned upon by everyone here. i'm also not saying he's a bad person. all i'm saying is that something that small can have larger effects. it sucks that fresno is this way, but it is so we have to compensate and deal.

it would be far better to say something like, "hey, guys. he didn't know it could draw attention like that. he wasn't trying to cause trouble. sorry about that". but take it however you will.

Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:51 am

kaj wrote:
solove wrote:
kaj wrote:
solove wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
solove wrote:
You have everything mixed up, he did that across from the meet at the pool hall. I have no control of what he does so what he does he does, all I have to say is hes my boy dont disrespect anyone by stating they are homo or anything in anyway becuase no one talk shit about you or your car.

no i don't have anything mixed up. if there was a cop that would have come out he more than likely would have come across to where were too and run us off. it's what they do, say they aren't profiling but see one import do dumbshit, they'll kick everyone out.

noone from RFD has ever left any of the meets burning out or driving erratic. and i guarantee you if they do we won't try and say it's ok on any level if someone calls them out.

it's just disrespectful to think it's ok because he's "your boy", when there are other enthusiats that want to come out and have a good meet and project a positve image of our group.

Look man idk what u all mad about, he didnt burn out from your meet we have respect for you and your meet, but the point is he did it across the meet. When it was over an done with. He did this about 7:30 8ish. Point is it happened no cops came out. So you and RFD dont have to worry about anything becuase a cop did not come kick you guys off. So I apologize that the meet was over across the way he burt out not knowing anyone you guys were thier.

It's called being guilty by association. If anyone in an import causes any problems near a meet, where do you think PD will assume they came from? The meet. Where do you think PD will go next? The meet. The owner of Chubby's likes a full parking lot. It is good business. But what do you think they will think when PD rolls through after said "homo" pulls his Ricer move? PD in your parking lot is not good business. Unless you are new to Fresno or new to owning an import in Fresno, you should know all of this. Also, if the people at the meet saw all this go down, the restaurant employees probably did to. All they have to do is mention it to the owner. When someone is being nice and letting you do something, it's usually best to show manners and the same respect you claim your boi deserves. People that show respect tend to earn respect.
And "jelly" was pretty funny. Sometimes I don't correct auto-correct cause it's too funny to change.

Hmm just a fyi yea he is new actually hes in the navy lives in lemoore. So yea your words are true but the meet was done it was about 830 when we left, but we did not disrepect your guys meet if it was at diamond billards then yea he may have. But your boy who is saying hes a dumbass he should check again the "dumbass" with the black s2k is serving our country and hes a team member so if anyome has a problem thats a brother too me.

i don't have a "boy". well, i do. but he's 12 and calls me dad. i can promise he's never said anything bad about your friend.
serving our country or any other is no excuse for acting like a ricer.
same goes for whatever team, gang, etc someone belongs to.
none of this really matters as i'm not saying your friend was trying to cause any trouble on purpose. he was just having fun. i am simply stating why it would cause trouble and why it's frowned upon by everyone here. i'm also not saying he's a bad person. all i'm saying is that something that small can have larger effects. it sucks that fresno is this way, but it is so we have to compensate and deal.

it would be far better to say something like, "hey, guys. he didn't know it could draw attention like that. he wasn't trying to cause trouble. sorry about that". but take it however you will.

Hmmm true ok
Back to top Go down
http://8thcivic.com
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:02 am

The white s2k was my favorite NVUS car though.... love me an S2K. Now is the next meet a Fresno meet or are we having the mini meet in visalia?
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 am

Garrett wrote:
The white s2k was my favorite NVUS car though.... love me an S2K. Now is the next meet a Fresno meet or are we having the mini meet in visalia?

Maybe yes, next month I may reserve the arbor and hopefully the lot so we can have that side lot at piazza park to ourselves
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:33 am

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
Garrett wrote:

Maybe yes, next month I may reserve the arbor and hopefully the lot so we can have that side lot at piazza park to ourselves
.........................we needs talk then
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 am

what did i miss? lol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:59 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
what did i miss? lol
ohhhh i need to holla at you too. i need a couple of extra sets of lug nuts.
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 pm

You and nuts greddy
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:06 pm

2159ClassicRed wrote:
You and nuts greddy
thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Garrett wrote:

a white S2K is on my list of top three cars to own before i die.
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 am

I need my mag shanks bro were they at?
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:08 pm

whens the next one? I shall deffo attend (make it in fresnoooo Sad )
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Pavin wrote:
whens the next one? I shall deffo attend (make it in fresnoooo Sad )
I think it's going to be. The last two have been all visalia so I'm going to look at the calender and make sure no other events are planned before i pick july's.
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Finally got my axels fixed on my accord so I plan on attending! Any chance the start time will change to accommodate the heat? Lol
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Why not a "middle" mini-meet because its summer time?
Back to top Go down
veloster559
noob
veloster559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:31 am

Pavin wrote:

i agree since im new to the "import" scene i wanna check out...like the hang out scene im not a "racer" lol...for now
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:10 am

veloster559 wrote:
Pavin wrote:

i agree since im new to the "import" scene i wanna check out...like the hang out scene im not a "racer" lol...for now

Thiers going to be a coast run this weekend to pismo beach for a car show come through bro.
Back to top Go down
veloster559
noob
veloster559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 am

got schedualed to work saturday!
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:55 am

Thiers going to be a coast run to pismo beach this saturday everyone an anyome is welcome, we can meet somewere off the 99 and meeting people in visalia in lemoore and balersfield were the 41/46 meetup going to be fun and a good place to leave the valley heat!
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 pm

solove wrote:
veloster559 wrote:
Pavin wrote:

Thiers going to be a coast run this weekend to pismo beach for a car show come through bro.
Make a thread about it. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:18 pm

coach wrote:
solove wrote:
veloster559 wrote:
Pavin wrote:

Make a thread about it. thumbsup

Neh. Its nothing big bro just wanted to invite you and everyone else more tha welcome to have a cool time(:
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 pm

any updates on next meet...?
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:34 pm

leemo559 wrote:
any updates on next meet...?

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Keep watch for more info.
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next