Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September Keep watch for more info.

Go down 
+51
GREY_STAR
la_negra_94
94db8
Rossfashow
YML
veloster559
912JZMK3
SohcIt2Me
NN9_RED
mk3supra
94RSIntegra
ed6civic
white1gen_tl
Dao
adrian
eh_559
Seng
ssbpteg
react9
4G63
eckotyper
STI_Clint
05RalliartJake
da9559
kaj
esactivesk8r
Ej8Kid
solove
da9bigboi
johnnybikeone
Ramiro07
nastyhabitzcrx
b2ov
L
S13TypeXFan
Pavin
Rickdaddy
DNM Power
pig_pit
ggix87
2159ClassicRed
SNATCHBACK
west-coastCoupe
PANDA_KID
ONE4ONE
Garrett
leemo559
SinglecamEJ8
Mynes_3
05eurobb
coach
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
912JZMK3
noob

September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:17 am

solove wrote:
912JZMK3 wrote:
I shouldve went. I passed by at 7 something and saw mlre cars cruising than any parked.
I went me an my boys couple s2k g35 and ampther si
Talked to a guy in a prelude next time thiers more cars!

Actually it was you and the white s2k amd another car cruising. Lol
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:31 am

I wanted to go. :-(
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 am

912JZMK3 wrote:
solove wrote:
912JZMK3 wrote:
I shouldve went. I passed by at 7 something and saw mlre cars cruising than any parked.

Actually it was you and the white s2k amd another car cruising. Lol
At the meet lol but we went too lollicup after and met up with some other team members,sorry didnt know had to be specific .
Back to top Go down
http://8thcivic.com
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:21 am

coach wrote:

Yeah.........we didnt get done with auto x till 6 something. Girl drove by and texted me no one there.

RFD was there till at least 845pm. Rolling Eyes

solove wrote:

who was the dumbass in the black s2k that was burning out across from the meet? what a homo unamused
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:22 am

solove wrote:
912JZMK3 wrote:

Yea we were inside eating when you came.

On another note... RFD it was nice talking to you guys. Awesome mini meet greddy
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:34 am

Garrett wrote:

On another note... RFD it was nice talking to you guys. Awesome mini meet greddy

always good shooting the shit with some laid back dudes Cool
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
coach wrote:

Yeah.........we didnt get done with auto x till 6 something. Girl drove by and texted me no one there.

solove wrote:

who was the dumbass in the black s2k that was burning out across from the meet? what a homo unamused
when did you guys show up 5? i was burnt out. in the sun from 11-6. also on the way to the fair grounds I got to see the dead guy on the news last night. cedar and belmont.
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:38 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
coach wrote:

solove wrote:

That was my boy lol homo? Hmmm somes little jelly thier cars not RWD lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:17 pm

solove wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
coach wrote:

solove wrote:

That was my boy lol homo? Hmmm somes little jelly thier cars not RWD lol Laughing

Or he's concerned that type of behavior may get everyone UNinvited from having any other meets there.
That would be very homo.
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:47 pm

solove wrote:

Kaj wrote:
Or he's concerned that type of behavior may get everyone UNinvited from having any other meets there.
That would be very homo.

yes, homo, as in thats the kind of shit that's constantly giving imports a bad name. anything like that will draw cops and they won't just let other imports continue to hang around after they get called out for exhibtion.

if he wants to slide around elsewhere i really don't care. i had a 58 Chevy truck with more HP and TQ than a his N/A s2k, so impress me it does not.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
solove wrote:

Kaj wrote:
That would be very homo.

yes, homo, as in thats the kind of shit that's constantly giving imports a bad name. anything like that will draw cops and they won't just let other imports continue to hang around after they get called out for exhibtion.

if he wants to slide around elsewhere i really don't care. i had a 58 Chevy truck with more HP and TQ than a his N/A s2k, so impress me it does not.
for real.......unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
SohcIt2Me
noob
SohcIt2Me

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Well now that my car is fixed, again, when is the next one?! lol
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm

solove wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
coach wrote:

solove wrote:

Lmao did you really just write jelly? greddy
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:57 pm

yea he did just because some people drive a FWD car to the meet dose not mean that's the only car they own.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 pm

eh_559 wrote:
solove wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
coach wrote:

solove wrote:

i gave him the benefit of the doubt and blame auto-correct. it's no worse than "dizzy" or "teggy".
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm

eh_559 wrote:
solove wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
coach wrote:

solove wrote:

Sorry I meant to put jelous and it put jellos and autocorrect to jelly.
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
solove wrote:

Kaj wrote:
That would be very homo.

You have everything mixed up, he did that across from the meet at the pool hall. I have no control of what he does so what he does he does, all I have to say is hes my boy dont disrespect anyone by stating they are homo or anything in anyway becuase no one talk shit about you or your car.
Back to top Go down
SohcIt2Me
noob
SohcIt2Me

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 pm

solove wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
solove wrote:

Kaj wrote:
That would be very homo.

You have everything mixed up, he did that across from the meet at the pool hall. I have no control of what he does so what he does he does, all I have to say is hes my boy dont disrespect anyone by stating they are homo or anything in anyway becuase no one talk shit about you or your car.

I dont believe he called anybody homo. he said that because of those kind of actions, they could possibly get kicked out of chubbys, which getting kicked out would be homo. and then the second dude said yes it would be homo to get kicked out. never once did he say "that homo" or "homo man" or anything about the person himself.
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 pm

SohcIt2Me wrote:
solove wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
solove wrote:

Kaj wrote:
That would be very homo.

I dont believe he called anybody homo. he said that because of those kind of actions, they could possibly get kicked out of chubbys, which getting kicked out would be homo. and then the second dude said yes it would be homo to get kicked out. never once did he say "that homo" or "homo man" or anything about the person himself.

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
coach wrote:

solove wrote:

Hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 pm

solove wrote:

no i don't have anything mixed up. if there was a cop that would have come out he more than likely would have come across to where were too and run us off. it's what they do, say they aren't profiling but see one import do dumbshit, they'll kick everyone out.

noone from RFD has ever left any of the meets burning out or driving erratic. and i guarantee you if they do we won't try and say it's ok on any level if someone calls them out.

it's just disrespectful to think it's ok because he's "your boy", when there are other enthusiats that want to come out and have a good meet and project a positve image of our group.
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:20 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
solove wrote:

no i don't have anything mixed up. if there was a cop that would have come out he more than likely would have come across to where were too and run us off. it's what they do, say they aren't profiling but see one import do dumbshit, they'll kick everyone out.

noone from RFD has ever left any of the meets burning out or driving erratic. and i guarantee you if they do we won't try and say it's ok on any level if someone calls them out.

it's just disrespectful to think it's ok because he's "your boy", when there are other enthusiats that want to come out and have a good meet and project a positve image of our group.

Look man idk what u all mad about, he didnt burn out from your meet we have respect for you and your meet, but the point is he did it across the meet. When it was over an done with. He did this about 7:30 8ish. Point is it happened no cops came out. So you and RFD dont have to worry about anything becuase a cop did not come kick you guys off. So I apologize that the meet was over across the way he burt out not knowing anyone you guys were thier.
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 pm

I like turtles. Shocked
Back to top Go down
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Did someone say Turtles thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 pm

solove wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
solove wrote:

Look man idk what u all mad about, he didnt burn out from your meet we have respect for you and your meet, but the point is he did it across the meet. When it was over an done with. He did this about 7:30 8ish. Point is it happened no cops came out. So you and RFD dont have to worry about anything becuase a cop did not come kick you guys off. So I apologize that the meet was over across the way he burt out not knowing anyone you guys were thier.

It's called being guilty by association. If anyone in an import causes any problems near a meet, where do you think PD will assume they came from? The meet. Where do you think PD will go next? The meet. The owner of Chubby's likes a full parking lot. It is good business. But what do you think they will think when PD rolls through after said "homo" pulls his Ricer move? PD in your parking lot is not good business. Unless you are new to Fresno or new to owning an import in Fresno, you should know all of this. Also, if the people at the meet saw all this go down, the restaurant employees probably did to. All they have to do is mention it to the owner. When someone is being nice and letting you do something, it's usually best to show manners and the same respect you claim your boi deserves. People that show respect tend to earn respect.
And "jelly" was pretty funny. Sometimes I don't correct auto-correct cause it's too funny to change.
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:08 pm

kaj wrote:
solove wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
solove wrote:

It's called being guilty by association. If anyone in an import causes any problems near a meet, where do you think PD will assume they came from? The meet. Where do you think PD will go next? The meet. The owner of Chubby's likes a full parking lot. It is good business. But what do you think they will think when PD rolls through after said "homo" pulls his Ricer move? PD in your parking lot is not good business. Unless you are new to Fresno or new to owning an import in Fresno, you should know all of this. Also, if the people at the meet saw all this go down, the restaurant employees probably did to. All they have to do is mention it to the owner. When someone is being nice and letting you do something, it's usually best to show manners and the same respect you claim your boi deserves. People that show respect tend to earn respect.
And "jelly" was pretty funny. Sometimes I don't correct auto-correct cause it's too funny to change.

Hmm just a fyi yea he is new actually hes in the navy lives in lemoore. So yea your words are true but the meet was done it was about 830 when we left, but we did not disrepect your guys meet if it was at diamond billards then yea he may have. But your boy who is saying hes a dumbass he should check again the "dumbass" with the black s2k is serving our country and hes a team member so if anyome has a problem thats a brother too me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Keep watch for more info.
Page 19 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next