Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...

Go down 
+13
mk3supra
eh_559
Revspeed
Mynes_3
Garrett
jaysturboeg
94db8
ssbpteg
coach
Rickdaddy
Magana559
kaj
90ED6LSV
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:04 am

94db8 wrote:

This sedan isn't for the track its for b!tchs lol

:bwahahaha:

Back to top Go down
jaysturboeg
noob

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:22 am

coach wrote:
90ED6LSV wrote:
2500? my EF hatch weighs like 2300... and you never specified what kind of tires you were running, i've never even run with slicks, and if I did, I could run low 13's all-motor. I didn't post this thread so you can come in here and attempt to one-up everyone, especially with yet no verified proof.

here's my video... in this video I only ran 13.9 @ 99 because my MAP sensor vacuum line blew off sometime during the run. and I forgot to record the other 3 passes I did XD!!!!!

grrrr nevermind the forum won't let me post the video. just youtube search KirbyBuilt ED6

edit- and hey who knows, maybe they really did do it, hell my GSR has only a header and intake on it too, but mine's in a lighter car.
but like you said your proud, you showed your proof and then they come in one upping you and have no proof. half the reason why i wont post shit on here when im done. im not building a car to make them happy im building a car to make me happy. what happen to those days?

Omfg
its a fucking 13 sec turd
Who care s
facepalm
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:46 am

jaysturboeg wrote:

Omfg
Who care s
facepalm

haters gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Garrett wrote:
jaysturboeg wrote:

Omfg
Who care s
facepalm

haters gonna hate.

so true.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:00 pm

well.. once you run 12s, you get to talk shit on the 13 sec guys.. then when you run 11s, you get to talk shit on the 12-sec guys, etc, etc.

amirite?
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:32 pm

kaj wrote:
well.. once you run 12s, you get to talk shit on the 13 sec guys.. then when you run 11s, you get to talk shit on the 12-sec guys, etc, etc.

amirite?

i guess... but theres no reason to bash the guy. its not like he came on the forums gloating about having fresnos first XX second street car.
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:41 pm

exactly good times for a stock gs-r motor in my opinion
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 pm

jaysturboeg wrote:
coach wrote:
90ED6LSV wrote:
2500? my EF hatch weighs like 2300... and you never specified what kind of tires you were running, i've never even run with slicks, and if I did, I could run low 13's all-motor. I didn't post this thread so you can come in here and attempt to one-up everyone, especially with yet no verified proof.

here's my video... in this video I only ran 13.9 @ 99 because my MAP sensor vacuum line blew off sometime during the run. and I forgot to record the other 3 passes I did XD!!!!!

grrrr nevermind the forum won't let me post the video. just youtube search KirbyBuilt ED6

edit- and hey who knows, maybe they really did do it, hell my GSR has only a header and intake on it too, but mine's in a lighter car.
but like you said your proud, you showed your proof and then they come in one upping you and have no proof. half the reason why i wont post shit on here when im done. im not building a car to make them happy im building a car to make me happy. what happen to those days?

Omfg
Who care s
facepalm
man why are you guys full of so much hate?
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Garrett wrote:
kaj wrote:

amirite?

i guess... but theres no reason to bash the guy. its not like he came on the forums gloating about having fresnos first XX second street car.

i was being facetious. it's an elitist attitude. lame.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 pm

lol and mine was a jab at the other thread that nate posted in. Revspeed seems to be ignoring it though.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:25 pm

unamused dontknow unamused dontknow No No No
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Garrett wrote:
lol and mine was a jab at the other thread that nate posted in. Revspeed seems to be ignoring it though.

Oooh. Ha. I get it. That is pretty funny. But we all know Hondas are a full second slower on the street than the track. It's the advantage that any rwd car has over them. I don't see them accepting that race unless it's just for fun. Might be cool to watch, though.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:04 am

Garrett wrote:
true story
Back to top Go down
90ED6LSV
noob
90ED6LSV

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Garrett wrote:

uhhh, isn't that exactly what they do lol.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/kirbizle
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:37 pm

90ED6LSV wrote:
Garrett wrote:

uhhh, isn't that exactly what they do lol.
yup
Back to top Go down
elky406
noob

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 pm

coach wrote:
Garrett wrote:
true story
ya and our full-size Chevy pickup is a low 12 hi 11 sec truck at 115 so they run 10s we run at best 11.8 there is your full second difference plus they trap 130 plus.should be fun.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:16 am

elky406 wrote:
coach wrote:
Garrett wrote:
true story
ya and our full-size Chevy pickup is a low 12 hi 11 sec truck at 115 so they run 10s we run at best 11.8 there is your full second difference plus they trap 130 plus.should be fun.

i think it would be fun to watch from the big end. headbang
Back to top Go down
elky406
noob

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 am

Doubt it will ever happen.I have a bad wrap for having fast shit.don't matter if its a stock yugo if I own or drive it,its gotta be a 9 sec car lol.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:10 am

elky406 wrote:
.don't matter if its a stock yugo .

Lol

From what everyone tells me, it's more a bad wrap as a hustler. nobody believes the times you quote. I don't care, either way, what they all think...all I know is for all that money, I wouldn't give up all the info on my ride either.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:37 am

elky406 wrote:
Doubt it will ever happen.I have a bad wrap for having fast shit.don't matter if its a stock yugo if I own or drive it,its gotta be a 9 sec car lol.
shit man.......you are by far one of the coolest dudes i've met from the fresno-racing days. you just know how to build cars and you sure know how to drive them!!!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:08 pm

coach wrote:
elky406 wrote:
shit man.......you are by far one of the coolest dudes i've met from the fresno-racing days. you just know how to build cars and you sure know how to drive them!!!

Qft. headbang
Back to top Go down
Jdm
noob

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Good power and times... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:03 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
unamused dontknow unamused dontknow No No No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3