Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...

Go down 
+13
mk3supra
eh_559
Revspeed
Mynes_3
Garrett
jaysturboeg
94db8
ssbpteg
coach
Rickdaddy
Magana559
kaj
90ED6LSV
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
90ED6LSV
noob
90ED6LSV

ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... Empty
PostSubject: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:45 pm

100% stock B18C GSR, crappy homemade intake only 2.5" not mandrel bent piping and a eBay tri-y header... dyno'd with the same OEM JDM oil filter, and same oil has over 10k miles and almost a year, still clean ass oil. And also had some dirty ass beat-up spark plugs. Ive since swapped them for NGK Iridiums for races.

first pull was off the basemap chip from Phearable.net, the second pull Thong set VTEC at 4500rpms, increased ALOT of mid-range power and torque. Now before you go spouting off how the peak power remained the same, i didn't really care about peak power, I wanted it a nice powerband and he was just adjusting the AFR's to a safe level since it was running VERY lean on the basemap. And I didn't even go there for a tune, i originally went just to dyno it lol

ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... _MG_5516-1

first time at the track on 13x5 old-ass goodyear street semi-slicks, 2.1 60ft 13.7 @101.

Just last night on 15x7 Nitto NT01's, 2.1 60ft 13.6 @ 102.

Who else has a mid 13second car with only a header?? thats right... lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/kirbizle
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 pm

My friend (novice driver) went 13.6 on bfg, 14.0 on 13" vx wheel and cheap tires. Stock GSR hatch. No bolt ons. No tune. So I can definitely believe your times. Good job and congrats!
Back to top Go down
Magana559
noob

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:11 pm

pic of time slip please
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:49 pm

kaj wrote:
My friend (novice driver) went 13.6 on bfg, 14.0 on 13" vx wheel and cheap tires. Stock GSR hatch. No bolt ons. No tune. So I can definitely believe your times. Good job and congrats!

ahhhh NickQ, he's so dreamy too!

greddy
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Magana559 wrote:
pic of time slip please
knew that was coming.
Back to top Go down
Magana559
noob

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:36 pm

coach wrote:
Magana559 wrote:
pic of time slip please
knew that was coming.

Has nothing to do with what ever you "knew" if I post a dyno sheet and post times I would show a Time slip. If not bs
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Magana559 wrote:
coach wrote:
Magana559 wrote:
pic of time slip please
knew that was coming.

Has nothing to do with what ever you "knew" if I post a dyno sheet and post times I would show a Time slip. If not bs
i dont know if he ran the time or not and i knew it was just a matter of time before the video or timeslip or didnt happen post was only a matter of time before someone called him for the slip. thats what i meant by it. sheez.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
kaj wrote:

greddy

ain't he, though?
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:55 pm

kaj wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
kaj wrote:

greddy

ain't he, though?
how is that guy doing?
Back to top Go down
ssbpteg
regular
ssbpteg

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:08 pm

nice numbers!
Back to top Go down
90ED6LSV
noob
90ED6LSV

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 am

Magana559 wrote:
pic of time slip please

the only one i have is my 13.7, i havent taken a picture of the new 13.6

ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... 255007_10150203556442439_701997438_6952366_1867700_n

there was like a million people there that can vouch for me lol...

edit- and btw, i was short shifting the car at ~7500rpms when I ran 13.6 because I thought I was squeezing nitrous but ends up it wasnt working lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/kirbizle
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 am

yup I was there last nite
ASP TUNE
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:29 pm

nice....how big of a shot where you gonna run?
Back to top Go down
jaysturboeg
noob

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm

90ED6LSV wrote:
100% stock B18C GSR, crappy homemade intake only 2.5" not mandrel bent piping and a eBay tri-y header... dyno'd with the same OEM JDM oil filter, and same oil has over 10k miles and almost a year, still clean ass oil. And also had some dirty ass beat-up spark plugs. Ive since swapped them for NGK Iridiums for races.

first pull was off the basemap chip from Phearable.net, the second pull Thong set VTEC at 4500rpms, increased ALOT of mid-range power and torque. Now before you go spouting off how the peak power remained the same, i didn't really care about peak power, I wanted it a nice powerband and he was just adjusting the AFR's to a safe level since it was running VERY lean on the basemap. And I didn't even go there for a tune, i originally went just to dyno it lol

first time at the track on 13x5 old-ass goodyear street semi-slicks, 2.1 60ft 13.7 @101.

Fue s brother s stock type r runs 13.6 (in a heavy as Integra body)
All he has is intake and headers
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:15 pm

jaysturboeg wrote:
90ED6LSV wrote:

Timeslip or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Re-quoting OP FTL
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Wait, when did honda start doing 13 all stock? I must missed alot lately then. Good job tho.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:17 pm

daaaaaaaamn stock type R's with intake and a header running the same times as a stock 300hp STi. What's the world coming to
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:59 pm

jaysturboeg wrote:

not with that set up, he didn't.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:24 pm

kaj wrote:

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:33 am

coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

simple math and experience. stock = 195hp = 156whp. with the addition of an intake and header he's looking at about 165-170whp. in a 2600lb car? probably not. the stock Type R ran right around 15sec. i don't see this guy dropping all that time with just a CAI and header.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:36 am

kaj wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

simple math and experience. stock = 195hp = 156whp. with the addition of an intake and header he's looking at about 165-170whp. in a 2600lb car? probably not. the stock Type R ran right around 15sec. i don't see this guy dropping all that time with just a CAI and header.
pop corn is for whats to come from them now not toward what you said.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:42 am

coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

pop corn is for whats to come from them now not toward what you said.

i know. i'm attempting to throw a wet blanket out before they get all fired up. LOL. the best time i saw from a Type R with a CAI and open JDM header was right around 14.4 or so. 13.6? not unless it was tuned, on slicks, with a tail wind, stripped the car down, and perfect weather. oh.. and had a perfect driver.. and.. and.. it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:45 am

I can see him getting that time with either a built setup w/ cams

or with a meth tuned setup.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:51 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
I can see him getting that time with either a built setup w/ cams

or with a meth tuned setup.

exactly. Nick was only able to to do it because his car was so light and he was on a drag radial. now that i think of it, he also had a test pipe, if i remember correctly. stock airbox, header, and ITR exhaust. no tuning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...   ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times... Empty

Back to top Go down

ASP dynotuned dyno sheet and drag times...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next