Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

best tuner in fresno

Go down 
+23
Rossfashow
MUACHi
Ej8Kid
S13TypeXFan
kaj
DNM Power
94db8
STI_Clint
Jdm
ONE4ONE
turboed98itr
SinglecamEJ8
Revspeed
jaysturboeg
L
Rickdaddy
civic cx
GRBeaSTin
Garrett
240highfly
b2ov
coach
1dc2jake
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

best tuner in fresno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 pm

240highfly wrote:
Man all of u are say I wouldn't take my car to a Tunner here in town. Well how many of u seen Tom work.

Give me one fucking Tunner name that made over600 on stock RB n that lasted over few years.

You alright dude? I don't take it local because when was the last time a local person put the time and effort to tune a brobaru? Would you take your car to get it tuned by someone who's never even touched an RB? I take my car to these places because they have a proven track record. These guys tune cars that can survive multiple track sessions in 100+ heat. I've ran my car at buttonwillow for 5x25 minute sessions at buttonwillow and then another time at buttonwillow for 6x30 minute sessions and multiple autox sessions. My car doesn't have any problems aside from the minor oil burning. This is all on a built motor with a bigass turbo running 28psi with methanol injection making 525whp on a conservative tune. Tom may be a great guy and knows his shit, but until I see him wrenching on a brobaru, I'll leave my work to Chris (blkwagon on here) or one of those shops or do it myself.
Back to top Go down
1dc2jake
regular
1dc2jake

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 pm

GRBeaSTin wrote:
240highfly wrote:
Man all of u are say I wouldn't take my car to a Tunner here in town. Well how many of u seen Tom work.

Give me one fucking Tunner name that made over600 on stock RB n that lasted over few years.

You alright dude? I don't take it local because when was the last time a local person put the time and effort to tune a brobaru? Would you take your car to get it tuned by someone who's never even touched an RB? I take my car to these places because they have a proven track record. These guys tune cars that can survive multiple track sessions in 100+ heat. I've ran my car at buttonwillow for 5x25 minute sessions at buttonwillow and then another time at buttonwillow for 6x30 minute sessions and multiple autox sessions. My car doesn't have any problems aside from the minor oil burning. This is all on a built motor with a bigass turbo running 28psi with methanol injection making 525whp on a conservative tune. Tom may be a great guy and knows his shit, but until I see him wrenching on a brobaru, I'll leave my work to Chris (blkwagon on here) or one of those shops or do it myself.

facepalm tom could tune your car in i put money on it. i would love too see you try too tune it your self.... VRRRRROOOOOOOMMMMMMM=FAIL
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 pm

1dc2jake wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:
240highfly wrote:

facepalm tom could tune your car in i put money on it. i would love too see you try too tune it your self.... VRRRRROOOOOOOMMMMMMM=FAIL

dontknow Not even sure if serious..... No shit I don't know how to tune, that's why I take it to those shops. Why would I take it anywhere if I knew how to tune? Reading comprehension > you, so you fail. If you couldn't even understand that part of my post, I don't know what to say. All I'm saying is I don't know if Tom's ever worked on a brobaru. Maybe he has I don't know, but Fresno is a pretty small city, and if he did, I'd know by now since I probably (I hope you know what this means) have one of the fastest brobarus in Fresno, let alone the valley. dontknow

popcorn for the call out for time slips and shit. You'll never get one because the only racing I do is on a real track with left and right turns, switchbacks and the likes of it.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm

+1 for him having the fastest Subaru in Fresno though. Too bad he doesn't drag with it, should break into the 10's for sure with proper driving.

Last edited by Rickdaddy on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm

does revspeed have an AWD dyno?
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Garrett wrote:

Closest AWD dyno I know about is @ Yimisport in Santa Clarita. GST and EQ Tuning has a dyno too but they're a bit further.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
popcorn
your opinion doesnt matter. in here. tom is cool he does his thing like i said. everyone is allowed to take their car where they want. why the drama?
Back to top Go down
1dc2jake
regular
1dc2jake

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:17 pm

no but we can rent one and prove too you that my boy can tune anything really headbang
Back to top Go down
turboed98itr
noob
turboed98itr

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Garrett wrote:
no
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm

How much would it cost to rent an AWD dyno?
Back to top Go down
1dc2jake
regular
1dc2jake

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm

no drama from this end thumbsup
Back to top Go down
1dc2jake
regular
1dc2jake

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 pm

im not sure but its ben done before
Back to top Go down
1dc2jake
regular
1dc2jake

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:21 pm

turboed98itr wrote:
Garrett wrote:
no

no revspeed dont have a awd dyno
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:23 pm

1dc2jake wrote:
no but we can rent one and prove too you that my boy can tune anything really headbang
no one has said he cant tune. you asked a question and everyone is giving their answers.
Back to top Go down
1dc2jake
regular
1dc2jake

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:29 pm

coach wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:
no one has said he cant tune. you asked a question and everyone is giving their answers.

true but their making it seem like my boy cant tune.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm

1dc2jake wrote:
coach wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:

no one has ever said TOM CANT TUNE. Tom I know is a caring guy from people I've heard talk about him. I remember him from the method days. Met him once I think back at the method dyno day and then that was it. Tom does what he does. No one is taking anything away from that. But the guy with the suby take his car to a place that specializes in subys, so why wouldnt you take it there since they have the awd dyno?
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 pm

coach wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:
coach wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:

no one has ever said TOM CANT TUNE. Tom I know is a caring guy from people I've heard talk about him. I remember him from the method days. Met him once I think back at the method dyno day and then that was it. Tom does what he does. No one is taking anything away from that. But the guy with the suby take his car to a place that specializes in subys, so why wouldnt you take it there since they have the awd dyno?

thats a point that i was getting at. its very close minded to call someone stupid for not taking their car to a tuner that doesnt possess all the proper tools to tune the car he has. its becoming pretty obvious on here who is biased towards Revspeed. Now i know nothing of Revspeed or Tom from Revspeed. Im sure he is a nice guy and its apparent that everyone thinks highly of his tuning.

i even asked about the shop and got no reply. just people spouting off about how great it is.

Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 pm

1dc2jake wrote:

also, you going to pay for the dyno and tuning, to prove your point?
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Garrett wrote:
coach wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:
coach wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:

thats a point that i was getting at. its very close minded to call someone stupid for not taking their car to a tuner that doesnt possess all the proper tools to tune the car he has. its becoming pretty obvious on here who is biased towards Revspeed. Now i know nothing of Revspeed or Tom from Revspeed. Im sure he is a nice guy and its apparent that everyone thinks highly of his tuning.

i even asked about the shop and got no reply. just people spouting off about how great it is.

you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:11 pm

1dc2jake wrote:
coach wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:

Do you seriously have a reading comprehension problem? I never said Tom can't tune, I've heard of his work, never met the guy himself, but I'm sure he's a great guy and knows wtf he's doing if there's honda's running around with 600whp and not blowing up. If I had a Honda, I'd take it Tom just because he has a track record, unfortuantely, I don't. What do you want me to say? That Tom is the be all end all of tuners? Seriously, you asked for an opinion and I gave you mine. Sorry if I don't take my car to him jesus fucking christ lol.
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 pm

best tuner in fresno - Page 2 1347041234 best tuner in fresno - Page 2 1347041234 best tuner in fresno - Page 2 1347041234
Back to top Go down
Jdm
noob

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:04 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:45 pm

GRBeaSTin wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:
coach wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:

Do you seriously have a reading comprehension problem? I never said Tom can't tune, I've heard of his work, never met the guy himself, but I'm sure he's a great guy and knows wtf he's doing if there's honda's running around with 600whp and not blowing up. If I had a Honda, I'd take it Tom just because he has a track record, unfortuantely, I don't. What do you want me to say? That Tom is the be all end all of tuners? Seriously, you asked for an opinion and I gave you mine. Sorry if I don't take my car to him jesus fucking christ lol.
I understand you a 100%
Back to top Go down
b2ov
regular
b2ov

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:55 pm

coach wrote:
240highfly wrote:

i dont have an rb and i have other reasons why i dont go local. nothing personal just my money my choice right?

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

best tuner in fresno
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next