Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

best tuner in fresno

Go down 
+23
Rossfashow
MUACHi
Ej8Kid
S13TypeXFan
kaj
DNM Power
94db8
STI_Clint
Jdm
ONE4ONE
turboed98itr
SinglecamEJ8
Revspeed
jaysturboeg
L
Rickdaddy
civic cx
GRBeaSTin
Garrett
240highfly
b2ov
coach
1dc2jake
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rossfashow
noob

best tuner in fresno - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:37 pm

you guys are so full of drama and nutswingers. I'm not trying to bash anyone's tuner here but you are getting butthurt because people choose not to go local. Who cares where they want to take their car. its their money and their own business. Just cause people won't take it to your "friend's" shop doesn't mean you should shit a brick.
Back to top Go down
Rossfashow
noob

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:39 pm

1dc2jake wrote:

tom could tune your car in i put money on it. i would love too see you try too tune it your self.... VRRRRROOOOOOOMMMMMMM=FAIL

What an ignorant comment. That's why he would pay to get it tuned (by the tuner of his choice) because he isn't going to tune it himself. Duh... Your reading comprehension fails miserably.
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Rossfashow wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:

tom could tune your car in i put money on it. i would love too see you try too tune it your self.... VRRRRROOOOOOOMMMMMMM=FAIL

What an ignorant comment. That's why he would pay to get it tuned (by the tuner of his choice) because he isn't going to tune it himself. Duh... Your reading comprehension fails miserably.

i think he was just speaking generally, not so much implying the guy would actually tune it on his own.

either way, i'd like to see some of the local tuners do more to promote their skills. so far, it's pretty much word of mouth.. unfortunately.. the mouths do a horrible job of promoting the shops in a positive way. i've talked to Tom and he has some pretty impressive numbers. time will tell how long they last. hopefully the cars he tunes are owned by responsible people that don't blow up their cars out of stupidity (like cranking up the boost), which would make it look bad for the tuner.
i haven't seen any of ASP's cars yet.
all said and done, go with who you are comfortable with. an engine is too expensive to risk. there are some knowledgeable people in this area, so i wouldn't doubt their ability to tune a car.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 pm

kaj wrote:
Rossfashow wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:

i think he was just speaking generally, not so much implying the guy would actually tune it on his own.

either way, i'd like to see some of the local tuners do more to promote their skills. so far, it's pretty much word of mouth.. unfortunately.. the mouths do a horrible job of promoting the shops in a positive way. i've talked to Tom and he has some pretty impressive numbers. time will tell how long they last. hopefully the cars he tunes are owned by responsible people that don't blow up their cars out of stupidity (like cranking up the boost), which would make it look bad for the tuner.
i haven't seen any of ASP's cars yet.
all said and done, go with who you are comfortable with. an engine is too expensive to risk. there are some knowledgeable people in this area, so i wouldn't doubt their ability to tune a car.

ive seen some ASP cars on the 'stone. theres some fast ones. but the drivers... oh the drivers. facepalm
Back to top Go down
92eg
noob
92eg

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:23 pm

i personally had revspeed and asp tune my car in the pass, they are both horrible! j/k imo they are both good tuners, which one is better than the other? I dont know, for you to judge something like that u need to be better at tunning than these guys to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:45 pm

92eg wrote:
i personally had revspeed and asp tune my car in the pass, they are both horrible! j/k imo they are both good tuners, which one is better than the other? I dont know, for you to judge something like that u need to be better at tunning than these guys to know the truth.
well put. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Garrett wrote:
. but the drivers... oh the drivers. facepalm

that's pretty much where the problem lies. LOL. but what can ya do? haha

Last edited by kaj on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:11 pm

[quote="kaj"]
Garrett wrote:
. but the drivers... oh the drivers. facepalm [/quote

that's pretty much where the problem lies. LOL. but what can ya do? haha

best tuner in fresno - Page 5 Vin_diesel_paul_walker
Back to top Go down
Jess561
noob
Jess561

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm

RevSpeed has got to be the BEST shop in th central Valley. Hands down. When you take your car elsewhere and realized you were ripped off just note you read it here first!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:34 am

.. like i said..
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:05 am

Jess561 wrote:
RevSpeed has got to be the BEST shop in th central Valley. Hands down. When you take your car elsewhere and realized you were ripped off just note you read it here first!

did you seriously sign on here just to post that?
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:23 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
Jess561 wrote:

best tuner in fresno - Page 5 Homer_simpson_doh
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:12 am

STI_Clint wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
Jess561 wrote:

yeah how much you wanna bet same ip abby?
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 am

not the same
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
Jess561
noob
Jess561

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:57 am

Yeah.. After reading all the stuff on here I had to create an account just to throw my two cents out there =)
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:28 am

L wrote:
not the same
damn would of lost money!!!!!
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 am

Jess561 wrote:
Yeah.. After reading all the stuff on here I had to create an account just to throw my two cents out there =)
assuming by your avatar your a chick? not that that really matters, but i've been seeing more ladies with modd'ed cars these days.
Back to top Go down
Jess561
noob
Jess561

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:47 am

Yes, I am a female.. If you knew me then you would know I am a woman of few words. I usually only speak when I feel the need to.. I am not affraid to turn wrenches & I enjoy working on imports. With that said I felt the need to express how great RevSpeed has been to me & I how I would recommend them to anyone.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:12 am

Jess561 wrote:
Yes, I am a female.. If you knew me then you would know I am a woman of few words. I usually only speak when I feel the need to.. I am not affraid to turn wrenches & I enjoy working on imports. With that said I felt the need to express how great RevSpeed has been to me & I how I would recommend them to anyone.
nothing wrong with that!!!! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup everyone is allowed to have an opinion. this was never meant to be anything but that. i respect your choice to take your whip to revspeed and your desire to recommend them to others. at least your not going off on a tangent about other peoples opinions.
Back to top Go down
1dc2jake
regular
1dc2jake

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 am

Jess561 wrote:
thumbsup
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
1dc2jake
regular
1dc2jake

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:49 am

coach wrote:
STI_Clint wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
Jess561 wrote:

some one is hating Suspect
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:56 am

I wish I could find a girl that was into cars...
Back to top Go down
92eg
noob
92eg

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 am

kaj wrote:
I wish I could find a girl that was into cars...

My wife was once into cars, thats when things were good, now she's not anymore and its been miserable, it gets very lonley for me working on cars by myself lol...... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:54 am

1dc2jake wrote:
coach wrote:
STI_Clint wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
Jess561 wrote:

hating its very simple statment, three users use the same ip......seem weird very much so.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:09 pm

coach wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:
coach wrote:
STI_Clint wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
Jess561 wrote:

hating its very simple statment, three users use the same ip......seem weird very much so.

they all share the shop computer. we used to do the same at Rob's place.

i can't fault someone for supporting their favorite shop, i just don't appreciate when they bad mouth another shop in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

best tuner in fresno
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next