Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

best tuner in fresno

Go down 
+23
Rossfashow
MUACHi
Ej8Kid
S13TypeXFan
kaj
DNM Power
94db8
STI_Clint
Jdm
ONE4ONE
turboed98itr
SinglecamEJ8
Revspeed
jaysturboeg
L
Rickdaddy
civic cx
GRBeaSTin
Garrett
240highfly
b2ov
coach
1dc2jake
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

best tuner in fresno - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:38 pm

kaj wrote:
coach wrote:
1dc2jake wrote:
coach wrote:
STI_Clint wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
Jess561 wrote:
RevSpeed has got to be the BEST shop in th central Valley. Hands down. When you take your car elsewhere and realized you were ripped off just note you read it here first!

did you seriously sign on here just to post that?

best tuner in fresno - Page 6 Homer_simpson_doh
yeah how much you wanna bet same ip abby?
some one is hating Suspect
hating its very simple statment, three users use the same ip......seem weird very much so.

they all share the shop computer. we used to do the same at Rob's place.

i can't fault someone for supporting their favorite shop, i just don't appreciate when they bad mouth another shop in the process.
nothing against that, just during the shti fest it was weird. glad its back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Magana559
noob

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:27 pm

I would say revspeed treated me right the first time and everytime after that. I remember the first time i went to revspeed with my B16 powered DC2 with a ls tranny. Very Happy I had a Phearable chip I/H/E and 20mpg. Talk about a gutless car with crappy mpg's. Tom did the first pull with no mods to see our base line, a whoping 115whp! boy was i upset when i seen them numbers. Tom did his thing (and helped me with other issues) and pull after pull the numbers kept goint up. Drove out of the shop with 150whp and a dyno graph that was nice and smooth all the way to the top. The car felt ten times better and the acceleration was a hundred times better. in the end i had a 150whp b16 with a ls tranny in a DC2 that gave me 34mpg that I beat like a pimp would beat a hooker that owed him money.

Tom treated me like i would treat a new customer at my shop (if I had a shop). Time after time Tom has showed me Impressive numbers (like my current build) and reliability.

So personaly I wouldnt take my car to any other shop in the valey. Close to home, great people, the results i want and good prices.

Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Everytown has its own best tuner but like few people been saying, no one in the vally touches my car. Only best tuner in socAl or norcal only.
Back to top Go down
1dc2jake
regular
1dc2jake

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Magana559 wrote:
I would say revspeed treated me right the first time and everytime after that. I remember the first time i went to revspeed with my B16 powered DC2 with a ls tranny. Very Happy I had a Phearable chip I/H/E and 20mpg. Talk about a gutless car with crappy mpg's. Tom did the first pull with no mods to see our base line, a whoping 115whp! boy was i upset when i seen them numbers. Tom did his thing (and helped me with other issues) and pull after pull the numbers kept goint up. Drove out of the shop with 150whp and a dyno graph that was nice and smooth all the way to the top. The car felt ten times better and the acceleration was a hundred times better. in the end i had a 150whp b16 with a ls tranny in a DC2 that gave me 34mpg that I beat like a pimp would beat a hooker that owed him money.

Tom treated me like i would treat a new customer at my shop (if I had a shop). Time after time Tom has showed me Impressive numbers (like my current build) and reliability.

So personaly I wouldnt take my car to any other shop in the valey. Close to home, great people, the results i want and good prices.

hell yea thats whats up headbang
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 am

Mynes_3 wrote:
Everytown has its own best tuner but like few people been saying, no one in the vally touches my car. Only best tuner in socAl or norcal only.

Your Sig is wrong.......

VVTI<ALL means that VVTI is inferior to everything else where as VVTI> ALL means that VVTI is better than everything else.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 am

GRBeaSTin wrote:
Mynes_3 wrote:

Your Sig is wrong.......

VVTI<ALL means that VVTI is inferior to everything else where as VVTI> ALL means that VVTI is better than everything else.
lol
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:56 am

GRBeaSTin wrote:
Mynes_3 wrote:

Your Sig is wrong.......

he has it right Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:13 pm

lol..havent been in math for the longest time. i thought it was like pacman...where u eat and become top dog. its ok tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best tuner in fresno   best tuner in fresno - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

best tuner in fresno
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6