Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE

Go down 
+35
GREY_STAR
BoOsTeDSUbY
ONE4ONE
SNATCHBACK
94RSIntegra
PANDA_KID
eh_559
Seng
mk3supra
92eg
leemo559
GRBeaSTin
Rossfashow
esactivesk8r
ZoomZoom
coach
DNM Power
ls1mastermind
STI_Clint
toymachine
L
dSkDc4
4G63kevin
adrian
mk2mike
Subadubaru
Ninja_JZA70
Garrett
2159ClassicRed
nismo23
illest
SinglecamEJ8
kaj
Rickdaddy
Central_driver
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Central_driver wrote:
i like the fact that the stock internals will handle up to 400whp. at that point if your making 390whp like my old civic was, it will be making like 430tq, unlik emy civic that made 301tq. of course it will need a big turbo, fuel upgrades etc. but this car has more potential than my civic did.

it will need many upgrades to get anywhere near 390whp, like fuel return line to tank, injectors, removing balance shafts, eliminate boost solenoids or get a diablosport, good luck with the internals lasting long at 390whp. it does have more potential than the "sohc" but are you really willing to tear your acr apart?
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 pm

i got a mopar bov for 20 bux btw.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:52 pm

i think mine has it because its loud as shit. is there any way to see a difference?
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 pm

its a blue plate between your stock bov and your turbo. you should see it under cold side of the turbo
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 pm

i looked soem videos and no i dont have it. what do you have to remove to install it. its kind of down under soem stuff. looks awkward
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Central_driver wrote:
i looked soem videos and no i dont have it. what do you have to remove to install it. its kind of down under soem stuff. looks awkward

Just before the tb, if I remember correctly...sounds kinda...not too fancy.
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:23 pm

its hella easy to remove the oem bov on the bottom of the compressor side. three bolts and its off. if its that loud you probably already have a aftermarket bov. ima have to come by and check it out one of these days so i can be jealous. Razz
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:26 pm

i miss mine now....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

DNM Power wrote:
its hella easy to remove the oem bov on the bottom of the compressor side. three bolts and its off. if its that loud you probably already have a aftermarket bov. ima have to come by and check it out one of these days so i can be jealous. Razz

if your around my area 99/ashlan and can stop by, id love to buy it off. i would get it but than id have to wait for another day to install it since that shit gets to hot.

you have the gasket, longer bolts and bov? if so 7089634 is my number.

Last edited by Central_driver on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

orange blast nice. that one was to noticeable for me lol. Cool
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

haha you remember when we beat that turbo ls ek hatch, that dude had a fat ass turbo. he was hella cocky and still lost. srt ftw
i miss the pumpkin
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Central_driver wrote:
i like the fact that the stock internals will handle up to 400whp. at that point if your making 390whp like my old civic was, it will be making like 430tq, unlik emy civic that made 301tq. of course it will need a big turbo, fuel upgrades etc. but this car has more potential than my civic did.
if you would of spent the money on a b serise like you did rebuilding the the d how ever many times you did you would of had a faster car on half the boost. just saying. 20lbs on a b motor will get you double what your single slam ever did.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm

coach wrote:
Central_driver wrote:
if you would of spent the money on a b serise like you did rebuilding the the d how ever many times you did you would of had a faster car on half the boost. just saying. 20lbs on a b motor will get you double what your single slam ever did**.

**based on results with equal turbo kits.

it's true: a b-series is always going to make more with less than a d-series.
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:51 am

everybody knows that. but bseries and dseries to make however much power your talking about means rebuilding the motor, which also means not street legal or smog legal.

what i was trying to say what my civic would do 220whp stock internals and the srt4 will do 400whp. if i build the srt4, i will make way way more than a b series motor. its only because the srt4's have such low compression 8:1 but all i was pointing out was i can be reaible and be faster than my civic with way more tq than any d or b series
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 am

Central_driver wrote:
everybody knows that. but bseries and dseries to make however much power your talking about means rebuilding the motor, which also means not street legal or smog legal.

what i was trying to say what my civic would do 220whp stock internals and the srt4 will do 400whp. if i build the srt4, i will make way way more than a b series motor. its only because the srt4's have such low compression 8:1 but all i was pointing out was i can be reaible and be faster than my civic with way more tq than any d or b series
smog legal excuss is a bunch of bull shit. my sedan is a 100% legal cause i got it reff'ed not as hard as you may think as long as you do it. with your old set-up single cam or not you have a turbo kit on it thats not legal. and i really doubt your going to be making way more then a built b if you build the mopar. you do realize the sport front wheel drive class has cars running 8's now right, and my friend in 07 went 10.8 with a 600whp b? anything you throw enough money in will make crazy power. glad to see your the same ol central. fyi im pretty sure jason made 300ish on a stock gsr 90 less then your built d on high boost. have fun with the srt and dont ruin the value of the car by changing everything. rare car=money later.
Back to top Go down
ZoomZoom
noob
ZoomZoom

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 pm

coach wrote:
Central_driver wrote:
if you would of spent the money on a b serise like you did rebuilding the the d how ever many times you did you would of had a faster car on half the boost. just saying. 20lbs on a b motor will get you double what your single slam ever did.
Are you a black dude?
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:25 pm

DNM Power wrote:
haha you remember when we beat that turbo ls ek hatch, that dude had a fat ass turbo. he was hella cocky and still lost. srt ftw
i miss the pumpkin

was the turbo ls ek black? If so, I remember seeing him and his buddies post up at the cencal drift project's carshow making it seem like it was hellllllllllla fast.

Also, did you by any chance run Paul with the red mustang a couple of years ago and ended up losing? I remember there was two srt-4 guys who rolled up into in n out one night and wanted to run.
Back to top Go down
ZoomZoom
noob
ZoomZoom

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:28 pm

I think it is. Ricky. His ass got handed by a stock mustang acting all cocky. Trying to say he ran 12.9 at famoso on street tires, with only a couple of bolt-ons LMAO. I did not even get a chance to hand that ass since they did not wanna run after he ran Paul.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 pm

ZoomZoom wrote:
coach wrote:
Central_driver wrote:
Are you a black dude?
Are you a asian? wtf does race have to do with my post?
Back to top Go down
ZoomZoom
noob
ZoomZoom

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:11 pm

coach wrote:
ZoomZoom wrote:
coach wrote:
Central_driver wrote:
Are you a black dude?

Opps was ment to quote the guy with the del sol. Must of been drunk off cheese burgers.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 pm

ZoomZoom wrote:
coach wrote:
ZoomZoom wrote:
coach wrote:
Central_driver wrote:
Are you a black dude?

Opps was ment to quote the guy with the del sol. Must of been drunk off cheese burgers.
emmmmm cheese burgers.
Back to top Go down
esactivesk8r
regular
esactivesk8r

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 pm

coach wrote:
ZoomZoom wrote:
coach wrote:
ZoomZoom wrote:
coach wrote:
Central_driver wrote:
Are you a black dude?

emmmmm cheese burgers.

Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Central_driver wrote:

you pretty much are about 1% correct.

building an engine does not make it illegal nor mean it won't pass smog.
yes, the srt will make more on stock internals than a stock d-series because it's a larger, better engine.
the reason a built SRT engine MAY make more power than a B18 is because it has 600 more CCs. that's over half a liter of displacement. it has nothing to do with compression ratio.

yes, the SRT will make more, reliable power than a turbo charged D-series.

please stop talking about things you know nothing about as if it were fact. someone who doesn't know better may believe you.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:38 pm

kaj wrote:
Central_driver wrote:

you pretty much are about 1% correct.

building an engine does not make it illegal nor mean it won't pass smog.
yes, the srt will make more on stock internals than a stock d-series because it's a larger, better engine.
the reason a built SRT engine MAY make more power than a B18 is because it has 600 more CCs. that's over half a liter of displacement. it has nothing to do with compression ratio.

yes, the SRT will make more, reliable power than a turbo charged D-series.

please stop talking about things you know nothing about as if it were fact. someone who doesn't know better may believe you.
well put!
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 am

you guys just like to argue. i no abotu my cars. im not an idiot. Dont be starting this FSR bullshit on this new website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next