Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

smog connect, anyone?

Go down 
+7
Ej8Kid
Mynes_3
94RSIntegra
Rickdaddy
kaj
SinglecamEJ8
92eg
11 posters
AuthorMessage
92eg
noob
92eg

smog connect, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:53 pm

let me know, pm me!
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:17 pm

search
honda-tech.com

i have had much success from people over the years i found there.
Back to top Go down
92eg
noob
92eg

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:50 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
search
honda-tech.com

i have had much success from people over the years i found there.

if u know anyone on there please refer me to them

Last edited by 92eg on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm

People that give out names of their "hook ups" are people that don't want hook ups any more.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 pm

No hook ups that I know of in Fresno personally, and if there were one I'm sure they'd charge a ridiculous amount... which is the reason why I went the legal way instead.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Illegal smogs are running $400-550, these days. Not worth it, IMO. a friend of mine bought a car that won't pass smog and he doesn't have $500, so his car sits.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
No hook ups that I know of in Fresno personally, and if there were one I'm sure they'd charge a ridiculous amount... which is the reason why I went the legal way instead.

+1

same reason why my supra is stay stock twin turbo.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:08 pm

kaj wrote:
Illegal smogs are running $400-550, these days. Not worth it, IMO. a friend of mine bought a car that won't pass smog and he doesn't have $500, so his car sits.

Yep, for 400-500 bucks I'd rather spend the money to buy the stock parts and fix whatever needs to be fixed to legally get it to pass smog.
Back to top Go down
92eg
noob
92eg

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm

wow u guys are getting charge up the ass no offense, theres many under 300, just takes a little time to find the right people
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 pm

I need it too. My car is not US legal anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:49 pm

92eg wrote:
wow u guys are getting charge up the ass no offense, theres many under 300, just takes a little time to find the right people

I only pay $60 for my smog. dontknow

Last edited by kaj on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 pm

I paid less than 20 bucks.

At the state ref.
Back to top Go down
b2ov
regular
b2ov

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:31 am

thumbsup thumbsup hope it works out for u

92eg wrote:
Back to top Go down
92eg
noob
92eg

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:06 am

kaj wrote:
92eg wrote:

I only pay $60 for my smog. dontknow

Rickdaddy wrote:
I paid less than 20 bucks.

At the state ref.

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:22 am

you say these people are getting ripped off, yet they are getting their cars smogged. you? if you can find one so cheap, then why make this thread?
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:59 am

i got mine 225 but i no longer have that connect sorry
Back to top Go down
92eg
noob
92eg

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 pm

kaj wrote:
you say these people are getting ripped off, yet they are getting their cars smogged. you? if you can find one so cheap, then why make this thread?

wouldn't you like to shop around first before you actually buy? because I do, times are hard these days a little saving can go a long way Wink

anyways im not here to have a debate or an argument over how much or how cheap, people can clearly see what my thread says so just pm me if you have it.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:00 pm

good luck shopping for one of the best-kept secrets in the automotive community. just sayin'. LOL.

it sounds like you can find cheap, illegal smogs all day long, so i just wasn't sure why you would make a thread asking for hook ups. dontknow
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:36 pm

kaj wrote:
good luck shopping for one of the best-kept secrets in the automotive community. just sayin'. LOL.

it sounds like you can find cheap, illegal smogs all day long, so i just wasn't sure why you would make a thread asking for hook ups. dontknow

the reason he post this is to maybe fine a place or person that might have the hook up,not this ^^^^^^^^^ dont reply if you intended to be help it seems to have too much time on your hand or just trying to increase your post count thumbsup dontknow either way op there is quite a few places in fresno that will do it between 200 to 250 just got to look around you will be surprise what a cragslist post can do good luck on your fine
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:59 am

adrian wrote:
kaj wrote:

the reason he post this is to maybe fine a place or person that might have the hook up,not this ^^^^^^^^^ dont reply if you intended to be help it seems to have too much time on your hand or just trying to increase your post count thumbsup dontknow either way op there is quite a few places in fresno that will do it between 200 to 250 just got to look around you will be surprise what a cragslist post can do good luck on your fine

you obviously have no idea of what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 am

kaj wrote:
adrian wrote:
kaj wrote:

you obviously have no idea of what you are talking about.

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
b2ov
regular
b2ov

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:34 pm

you got to pay if u too cheep to do it the right way and bar your car thumbsup thumbsup headbang headbang
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: smog connect, anyone?   smog connect, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

smog connect, anyone?
Page 1 of 1