Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)

Go down 
+4
L
Rickdaddy
Subadubaru
anay<3wrx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
anay<3wrx
noob
anay<3wrx

I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  Empty
PostSubject: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:16 am

I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  Car4

I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  Car3

I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  Car2

I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  Car1

Last edited by anay<3wrx on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:22 am

Very clean subie! Love the color and I'm startin to get use to the hatch... its growin on me! What do you have done to it? Stage 2?
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:27 am

very clean. I love the 2011+ WRX.

But I'm 10 years behind with an 01 Sad
Back to top Go down
anay<3wrx
noob
anay<3wrx

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 am

Subadubaru wrote:
Very clean subie! Love the color and I'm startin to get use to the hatch... its growin on me! What do you have done to it? Stage 2?

I put a pearl white shift knob and short shifter in like the month after I bought it, I love it! We also just put in an injen intake in about two weeks ago, its not too loud. It is actually perfect for me;) && I will soon have an exhaust from ARK Performance in Socal since they don't have any '11 exhausts out yet they chose mine to mess with, lucky me! Smile)
&&Thanks, I actually went into the dealership wanting a Sedan but as soon as I looked at my car I fell in love!
Back to top Go down
anay<3wrx
noob
anay<3wrx

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:42 am

Rickdaddy wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy && your Subie is supppperrr clean! haha and as long as you enjoy the car then that is all that matters!
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:45 am

anay<3wrx wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy && your Subie is supppperrr clean! haha and as long as you enjoy the car then that is all that matters!

I like you you know what subie love is all about! Not what other people think but how you see your own car!
"That your car?" "I'm standin by it aren't I!"... gotta love movie quotes!
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 am

anay<3wrx wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

Thanks! But it's just currently sitting around so it's dirty as hell. It probably won't be out on the streets for another month or two.

How long have you had your WRX?
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:55 am

welcome to f-i Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
MoMoHitsTheSpot
regular
MoMoHitsTheSpot

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 am

sup derek, you got a wrx too? lol
Back to top Go down
http://momohitsthespot.com
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:40 pm

nice.... afro
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:58 pm

im gonna sell my civics and get one subie.

bs

haha...but seriously....they are nice machines.....welcome
Back to top Go down
anay<3wrx
noob
anay<3wrx

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 pm

MoMoHitsTheSpot wrote:
sup derek, you got a wrx too? lol

haha that is too funny, how can you even tell that was Derek? I'm Anay, his girlfriend lol I have the Subie he still has his si but is thinking of getting a Subie too! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
anay<3wrx
noob
anay<3wrx

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Thanks everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
anay<3wrx
noob
anay<3wrx

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
anay<3wrx wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

Thanks! But it's just currently sitting around so it's dirty as hell. It probably won't be out on the streets for another month or two.

How long have you had your WRX?

Yeah but of course I love the pink&black on your car! and I bought my car in January.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Derek Bently?
Back to top Go down
MoMoHitsTheSpot
regular
MoMoHitsTheSpot

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 am

hahahhh oops.....sorry it's an instinct to automatically think it's a guys car lol
Back to top Go down
http://momohitsthespot.com
anay<3wrx
noob
anay<3wrx

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
Derek Bently?

hahah yesss I showed him the forum last night he was telling me he knows you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 pm

What? Pink and black? Who else has a pink and black car?
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Woot! Another Subaru. Welcome to F-I Very Happy

Also ARK posted up there announcement of the GR Exhaust. Thought I'd share it Very Happy

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-exhaust/221090-ark-performance-usa-dot-com-gr-hatch-prototype-begins.html
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:49 pm

looks to be a great exhaust!
Back to top Go down
anay<3wrx
noob
anay<3wrx

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Aww that's my car! Thanks for showing me this, it totally made day I didn't know they were already posting info on it!

STI_Clint wrote:
Woot! Another Subaru. Welcome to F-I Very Happy

Also ARK posted up there announcement of the GR Exhaust. Thought I'd share it Very Happy

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-exhaust/221090-ark-performance-usa-dot-com-gr-hatch-prototype-begins.html
Back to top Go down
anay<3wrx
noob
anay<3wrx

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 pm

I know right? I'm so excited and sorry I replied to two people in one message last time so it got confusing! lol

Subadubaru wrote:
looks to be a great exhaust!
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Well when is your car supposed to be done?

Can't wait to see it and hear that new exhaust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)    I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

I posted the other day but I finally had time for pictures :)
Page 1 of 1