Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Go down 
+2
Rickdaddy
STI_Clint
6 posters
AuthorMessage
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

Final Fantasy Versus XIII Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:53 pm

I've been a Final Fantasy Fanboi for many years now so I get all giggity when new info. or games are announced/released.

This game looks like it's going to be awesome. Battle system similar to that of Kingdom Hearts but looks to be much more fast paced. Also controlling Mechs and enemy weaponry = Awesomeness. Story line looks to be much more interesting and serious then Final Fantasy XIII. To be honest I don't see the purpose of making FFXIII - 2 when FFXIII was kind of a flop in the series. However, like all things awesome were probably going to be waiting for this game till winter of next year.

headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 pm

fucking christ, it's still not out yet?
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:57 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
fucking christ, it's still not out yet?

C'mon you think SqaureEnix ever releases anything on time? They're almost as bad as Polyphony Digital lol.

ffuuuuuu ffuuuuuu ffuuuuuu ffuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 am

i pray to the gods of gaming that this will turn out good. i waited for years for Xiii to come out, and it was a total disappointment. i can't even bring myself to finish the game. unamused
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:57 pm

MUACHi wrote:
i pray to the gods of gaming that this will turn out good. i waited for years for Xiii to come out, and it was a total disappointment. i can't even bring myself to finish the game. unamused

TBH When I first saw the previews of FFXIII I had low expectations but when I saw the previews for FF Versus XIII I have really high hopes for this game. I still cleared through FFXIII but the story was so predictable. Usually I take the time to do all the extras and side quests on just about every FF game but once I cleared FFXIII it went back on to the shelf with the others. The biggest blunder of FFXIII was the lack of free roam. Also the fact that your party is never complete until you get well passed the half way point of the game. Best feature of the game is the Soundtrack. Nobuo Uematsu never disappoints.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:10 am

i hope they will remake FFVII or FFVIII agian. FF VIII is my favorite if i had to choose one.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:40 am

STI_Clint wrote:
Best feature of the game is the Soundtrack. Nobuo Uematsu never disappoints.

you know what, i think thats what i missed the most. FF doesnt really have any great memorable music or characters anymore. Thumbs up for "Suteki De Ne"? Very Happy

94RSIntegra wrote:
i hope they will remake FFVII or FFVIII agian. FF VIII is my favorite if i had to choose one.

thumbsup i agree, almost everyone i meet loves FF7 the most, although i like the characters i love the story of FF8 even more. its always been my favorite aside from FF10.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:39 pm

wow i havn't played a FF game in along time,its one looks really fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:41 am

94RSIntegra wrote:

I have ff7 on ps3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Page 1 of 1