Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!

Go down 
+3
toymachine
xxgxx
MUACHi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! Empty
PostSubject: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:41 am

I am so pissed. My network is way to freakinslow! I honestly think that theyre limiting my bandwidth at this point... My dl speed and upload has not paased 1mb/4mb respectively for the past 4 months. Watching vids on the net is killin me with lag! Not my router since its a brand new 802.11n linksys thats been set up correctly. All my wires and pc is up to spec. And for damn sure my wall and other cables are not worn... Still... Argghhh!!!! Ima call tomorrow and complain. This is gonna be the fourth time this year. Watch. Magically after i hang up my net is lightning fast again for a week or two.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
xxgxx
regular
xxgxx

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:59 am

How many times have you called to complain?
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:13 pm

3 times this year already. everytime i call they run me through the same old bull of resetting everything (which i do multiple times before even calling them). after i hang up a few minutes later my net speed jumps up really fast and stays there for a few days. afterwards it starts slowing again. i think they cap it off on purpose, if i remember correctly its either illegal or should be against their policy. damn the man!!!!

fyi heres my results:

arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! 1300628066

this is complete and utter bull, i pay lots of money monthly for this shit??!
Back to top Go down
toymachine
regular
toymachine

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:30 pm

I think they cap it after 200GB's Not sure..
Back to top Go down
esactivesk8r
regular
esactivesk8r

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Get T1 and you'll never regret it.. JK, T1 is only for those much baller status individuals.
Back to top Go down
MrJDM
noob

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:00 pm

esactivesk8r wrote:
Get T1 and you'll never regret it.. JK, T1 is only for those much baller status individuals.
t1 is outdated, there are more faster connection out there like FiOS or any connection that runs fiber optic.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:06 pm

lol i wish. naw im not interested in getting T1 speeds or the likes, i just want to watch my streams like how i used to. i mean, dude, 20-30mb is good enough for me, but im not even getting that either!
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:10 am

Damn you have DSL download speed lol. I hated the ATT DSL that's why I switched to Comcast and I haven't looked back. It hasn't failed me yet. And that's with 2 laptops, 2 desktops, and a PS3 all on the network.
arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! 1301014688

How much you paying a month for yours?
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:19 am

One thing I like about Korea is the insane internet speed they have here. I will test the speed on my wireless connection once I get off of work.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:05 am

illest wrote:
Damn you have DSL download speed lol. I hated the ATT DSL that's why I switched to Comcast and I haven't looked back. It hasn't failed me yet. And that's with 2 laptops, 2 desktops, and a PS3 all on the network.

lol see yhats exactly whay i mean. I should be getting that sped too. How much do u pay monthly?
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:56 am

arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! 1301253402

This is on my wireless. If I plug it directly to the modem then it should be about twice as fast.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:05 pm

MUACHi wrote:
illest wrote:

lol see yhats exactly whay i mean. I should be getting that sped too. How much do u pay monthly?

I was on that 6 month promotion for $20-30 a month (i forget the exact amount). Then it went up to $60 a month after the promotion period ended. I called and said I wanted to cancel because it was too expensive and the guy gave me a deal of $45 a month instead so I just took it. So I'm at $45 a month right now.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:50 pm

lol wow. i didnt know that you could haggle them?! ima try that hehehe
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:57 pm

I remember being on that promotion and when the price went up I told them I wouldn't be able to pay for it anymore due to it being more expensive. They ended up saying thank you for being a customer and hung up lol
Back to top Go down
toymachine
regular
toymachine

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:06 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! 1301253402

This is on my wireless. If I plug it directly to the modem then it should be about twice as fast.

Holy! that's frigging fast..

Mines Sad

arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! 1302855425
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:28 am

oh shiznit!!! i just realized something... ehehehe, maybe it IS me thats the problem. i just noticed how everyone's DL speed is higher than the UL speed, which is suppose to be the norm right? i guess something is blocking my DL, ima look into that tomorrow then.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:42 pm

MUACHi wrote:
oh shiznit!!! i just realized something... ehehehe, maybe it IS me thats the problem. i just noticed how everyone's DL speed is higher than the UL speed, which is suppose to be the norm right? i guess something is blocking my DL, ima look into that tomorrow then.

Yeah the DL speed is normally faster than the upload speed.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:05 pm

called up comcast and they said that my modem was dropping signals. i'm trade it in tomorrow........ and how come they BARELY found this out now??? i've called multiples reps before..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!   arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

arrgh!!! comcast! ahem..... xfinity!!!!
Page 1 of 1