Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEART PROBLEMS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

HEART PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: HEART PROBLEMS   HEART PROBLEMS EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:25 am

HAS ANYONE HERE ON THE BOARD HAD ANY HEART PROBLEMS? AND IF SO, HOW HAS IT AFFECTED YOU? THE REASON I ASK IS THAT I JUST HAD 2 STENTS PUT IN AND 1 CLEANING IN MY HEART. TALK ABOUT PAIN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!! THEY WENT IN THROUGH THE GROIN AREA ALL THE WAY UP TO MY HEART. IT WAS A PRETTY SCARRY TIME FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, I KNOW I'M A LITTLE OLDER THAN SOME OF YOU. BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET OLDER......afro 
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

HEART PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEART PROBLEMS   HEART PROBLEMS EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:31 am

Damn bro, no advice from me but hope you get better.thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

HEART PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEART PROBLEMS   HEART PROBLEMS EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:40 am

DNM Power wrote:
Damn bro, no advice from me but hope you get better.thumbsup 

THANKS.....afro 
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

HEART PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEART PROBLEMS   HEART PROBLEMS EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 am

ONE4ONE wrote:
HAS ANYONE HERE ON THE BOARD HAD ANY HEART PROBLEMS? AND IF SO, HOW HAS IT AFFECTED YOU? THE REASON I ASK IS THAT I JUST HAD 2 STENTS PUT IN AND 1 CLEANING IN MY HEART. TALK ABOUT PAIN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!! THEY WENT IN THROUGH THE GROIN AREA ALL THE WAY UP TO MY HEART. IT WAS A PRETTY SCARRY TIME FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, I KNOW I'M A LITTLE OLDER THAN SOME OF YOU. BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET OLDER......afro 
Damn it!!!!!! cut red meat/pork down a lot. You should look into a juicer. You can get so much more in terms of the amount of fruit and veggie's in that way then you could by trying to eat them. Caffeine has to go.
Eat more fish it's good fat. maybe start the baby dose of aspirin. Hope your alright man.thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

HEART PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEART PROBLEMS   HEART PROBLEMS EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:55 pm

coach wrote:
ONE4ONE wrote:
Damn it!!!!!! cut red meat/pork down a lot. You should look into a juicer. You can get so much more in terms of the amount of fruit and veggie's in that way then you could by trying to eat them. Caffeine has to go.
Eat more fish it's good fat. maybe start the baby dose of aspirin. Hope your alright man.thumbsup 

Started doing all of that already, what a life changer it can be......Thanks........afro 
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

HEART PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEART PROBLEMS   HEART PROBLEMS EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:27 pm

ONE4ONE wrote:
coach wrote:
ONE4ONE wrote:

Started doing all of that already, what a life changer it can be......Thanks........afro 
have you been cleared to work-out? that would be up there as soon as you can start Jack.thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

HEART PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEART PROBLEMS   HEART PROBLEMS EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:34 pm

THE DOCTOR TOOK ME OFF WORK FOR 2 MONTHS, HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO "OVER DO IT". AFTER THE 2 MONTHS HE SAID I CAN GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

HEART PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEART PROBLEMS   HEART PROBLEMS EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:55 pm

ONE4ONE wrote:
THE DOCTOR TOOK ME OFF WORK FOR 2 MONTHS, HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO "OVER DO IT". AFTER THE 2 MONTHS HE SAID I CAN GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS.
damn!!!!!!! Dude glad your doing better. I would say start of with walks with the family and build from there. Swimming lap's will really help both your heart and for you to burn thru fat.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

HEART PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEART PROBLEMS   HEART PROBLEMS EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Hope you're feeling okay man, you're a cool cat and should be able to overcome this thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEART PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEART PROBLEMS   HEART PROBLEMS Empty

Back to top Go down

HEART PROBLEMS
Page 1 of 1