Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresno rank poorest county in California

Go down 
+5
kaj
illest
2159ClassicRed
coach
94RSIntegra
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

Fresno rank poorest county in California  Empty
PostSubject: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:33 am

Fresno rank poorest county in California  2s1asyp
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:52 am

damn shame
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 pm

This city is getting sad, as you see people on the North side of town and you can't see nothing but FAKE people. Soccermoms watching their FUVs getting scrubbed down while sippin on a mocha latte.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Which means lower prices for everything we buy right!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 pm

I believe it. Jobs in our county mostly pay minimum wage or slightly above. Also most are part-time only so the businesses aren't required to carry health insurance for their employees.

That's if you can find work.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:43 pm

2159ClassicRed wrote:
This city is getting sad, as you see people on the North side of town and you can't see nothing but FAKE people. Soccermoms watching their FUVs getting scrubbed down while sippin on a mocha latte.

Soon I will be up there sipping on my latte on the North side, soon. For now I shall sit near my window to ensure my car doesn't get stolen.
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:47 pm

You mean bike.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 pm

2159ClassicRed wrote:
You mean bike.
lol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
2159ClassicRed wrote:

Soon I will be up there sipping on my latte on the North side, soon. For now I shall sit near my window to ensure my car doesn't get stolen.
shit on the north side isn't safe either. Cat's get taken off car's in my apartment complex. Fresno as a whole is bad.
Back to top Go down
Gripn
noob

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 pm

wow i thought bakersfield was bad. i guess im going to have to bring my stap with me when i go to fresno now unamused
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Gripn wrote:
wow i thought bakersfield was bad. i guess im going to have to bring my stap with me when i go to fresno now unamused

i think FSU is the hottest spot for car thieves.
Back to top Go down
Gripn
noob

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:47 pm

i wish i had a south african car alarm! i seen one where it shot flams from the car. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Gripn wrote:
i wish i had a south african car alarm! i seen one where it shot flams from the car. Laughing

i saw one where these big ass steel blades came out like scissors. they don't play around with car jacking there.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 am

I think awhile back Fresno was also rank on the top for having the most uneducated people in the united state. Sadly I'm one of those uneducated people. My grammar still sucks.

Back to top Go down
Gripn
noob

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:40 am

kaj wrote:
Gripn wrote:

i saw one where these big ass steel blades came out like scissors. they don't play around with car jacking there.

while that explains why i see alot of afrians with missing legs Laughing
Back to top Go down
white1gen_tl
regular

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:56 pm

we drunk, we poor, whats next?
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 am

94RSIntegra wrote:
I think awhile back Fresno was also rank on the top for having the most uneducated people in the united state. Sadly I'm one of those uneducated people. My grammar still sucks.

I personally believe this is the spot that needs to be addressed the most. You can see it first hand everyday in the public. Ignorance breeding ignorance will just keep on going as long as there are pro-lifers out there.
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 am

white1gen_tl wrote:
we drunk, we poor, whats next?

We drug addicts next lol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 am

2159ClassicRed wrote:
94RSIntegra wrote:

I personally believe this is the spot that needs to be addressed the most. You can see it first hand everyday in the public. Ignorance breeding ignorance will just keep on going as long as there are pro-lifers out there.
Or babies raising Babies. It's a cycle here. When I see a girl that look's like she's not a day past 15 knocked up I cringe. It's sad to see things like this happen. Some times it works out. 80% of the other time it's all bad. When I was in school I tired to Blame the teacher for my bad grade's and would get the snot smacked out of me. Now we really have Parent's blaming the teacher's for Children's issue's, when kid's that are 10 have iPhone's and are texting non stop. Video games and I can keep going. I will say this is the only part of the state I don't like. I came from the east coast and the schooling is behind so bad, that I never had to take school in Hanford more then a grain of salt. It was challenging, lack of teacher input and over crowded class rooms. Half the reason I won't buy a house here is I don't want to be stuck in Fresno longer then I need be. I rather buy in the south valley, before here.
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:42 pm

IE: I walk into local Walmart (love hate), see this kid stuck outside in the cold. Probably a runaway from the looks of his facial expression. He barely has the will power to ask me for something. I offer him to get him a shitty McDonalds meal, meal by any means though. He give the impression of "are you serious?". So as I'm waiting for the meal, I see these two quite overweight couple, kids inside the shopping cart, eating McDonalds meals for dinner by the looks of it. Quite sad that basic people can't grab some decent food and cook for their own kids at home. Even if they couldn't cook at the time, make a quick sandwich. Stop feeding SHIT to your kids! All I hear is "eat up kids", so we can go shopping after dinner. No
Back to top Go down
Gripn
noob

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 pm

2159ClassicRed wrote:
IE: I walk into local Walmart (love hate), see this kid stuck outside in the cold. Probably a runaway from the looks of his facial expression. He barely has the will power to ask me for something. I offer him to get him a shitty McDonalds meal, meal by any means though. He give the impression of "are you serious?". So as I'm waiting for the meal, I see these two quite overweight couple, kids inside the shopping cart, eating McDonalds meals for dinner by the looks of it. Quite sad that basic people can't grab some decent food and cook for their own kids at home. Even if they couldn't cook at the time, make a quick sandwich. Stop feeding SHIT to your kids! All I hear is "eat up kids", so we can go shopping after dinner. No

the sad part is this is happening every where. people now a days are too lazy and ignorant. No
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Lazy for sure. Ignorance seems to follow that. Everyone wants to have a baby these days to compensate their "lazy" lifestyle IMO. Unfortunately when informed that one should be prepared to dish out the 1/4 of million dollars (conservative estimate) to cover their baby, it's in one ear out the other. Then the baby comes, everyone is jumping for joy for them and their newborn. All is great, but the reality is quite pathetic if you ask me. It even angers me when it's my own cousin who does this.

Enough rant, as it'll just add fuel to the fire.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

If those kids had any idea how much their lives would change after the baby, they would probably think twice. Then again....it's not so bad when grandma gets stuck with the baby so mom can spend her new welfare check at the mall.
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:24 pm

^^That's the problem. Nothing changes. No sacrifices are made other than collecting freebie passes and changing up their sleep schedule.

Grandma shouldn't be the one taking care of the baby in the first place.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:01 am

kaj wrote:
If those kids had any idea how much their lives would change after the baby, they would probably think twice. Then again....it's not so bad when grandma gets stuck with the baby so mom can spend her new welfare check at the mall.
Or you forget going out to Ho up the clubs. The song by tupac brenda's got a baby hits this point dead on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresno rank poorest county in California    Fresno rank poorest county in California  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresno rank poorest county in California
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next