Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? Empty
PostSubject: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 pm

i have a set of injectors i need cleaned and tested. anyone know of a local place that does this?
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:38 am

dont think anyone one local...but if some knows of a place im intrested as well... dontknow
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:39 am

leemo559 wrote:
dont think anyone one local...but if some knows of a place im intrested as well... dontknow

i'm gonna try NAPA and a diesel servicing shop. i'll let ya know what i find out.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:22 am

why dont you call smiths
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:39 pm

coach wrote:
why dont you call smiths

Cause I dunno what Smiths is. But tomorrow I am hitting up CADS and a diesel servicing place out off the 99.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:26 pm

smith auto? off clinton and blackstone.?
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:07 pm

wow my shop does alot of buisness with smith auto...didnt kno they did that.. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Garrett wrote:
smith auto? off clinton and blackstone.?

dontknow

i'll look into it, though. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 am

idk if they do....its where i've gotten wheel bearing pressed in. never hurts to try.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 am

coach wrote:
idk if they do....its where i've gotten wheel bearing pressed in. never hurts to try.

fo shizzle. All Out Performance says they can clean them tomorrow but i'm looking for a place to test them as well. i never heard back from them as to if they test or not. i'll make calls tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?   Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuel Injector Service. cleaning and possibly flow testing. anyone know a good place?
Page 1 of 1