Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bill of sale

Go down 
+6
kaj
coach
Garrett
ssbpteg
GREY_STAR
MUACHi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

bill of sale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bill of sale   bill of sale - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 am

coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
true. A bike is a bike. Riding a 600 isn't much different than a 1000. Not like the diff between Honda and Ferrari. not as much desparity. This means less penis measuring. Everyone gets along because they are more or less the same. that's what I noticed, anyway. Less competition, more camaraderie.

MUACHi wrote:
yep. plus the seller is now a new riding acquaintance as well. thats one thing i always admire about the bike sport bike scene, most of the people i meet are generally friendly.
i beg to differ. 1000 will lift in higher gears as where a 600 wont. now the the everyone gets along thing stands.

well, yeah. duh. LOL. but i meant in the hierarchy of things; in social class terms, not literally how the bikes behave. liter bike riders don't look down on 600cc riders as, say a Corvette owner looks down on a Honda owner.
well one of my closet friends now owns a vette and doesnt look down at me and my silly sedan. matter of fact i out ran him sunday at the fair grounds. just because he was learning the car. lol.

Nice ownage. it's always fun beating "faster" cars. "Corvette owners" was just a generalized example. :-)
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

bill of sale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bill of sale   bill of sale - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:05 am

you know who looks down on everyone else? expensive bmw owners........ grrrr...... them and their starbucks and suits and....... ffuuuuuu ...... and they say import tuners are wreckless drivers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang

bill of sale
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2