Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beware of Fresno PD...

Go down 
+10
Garrett
2159ClassicRed
coach
esactivesk8r
da9bigboi
Mynes_3
Ej8Kid
94RSIntegra
Rickdaddy
kaj
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:15 am

coach wrote:
yeah you can say that all day, but i get followed alot. i am also pretty i drive thru more of fresno (well use to) then anyone else does. i drive normal and have only been pulled over for using my cell phone. never got my hood popped and that was right before i had the motor barr'ed. If your an ass with the cop, the cops going to be an ass in turn. its all about how you hold yourself. lets me real im sure about 75% of the "import owners" that get pulled over make it ruff for the other 25% of us. Just keep the attitude in check and you'll be fine.

I'm not saying they will or that it will happen to you. Just that they can if they feel like it. My point is that they don't need a reason. I'm saying nothing about how to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:32 am

Mynes_3 wrote:
My new motor isnt legal so i just want to know if i can refuse to pop my hood. Sounds like i have no choice then. FML
You can get hood pins with a lock but a cop could easily get a warrant lol.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:26 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/375644672458418/
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Ej8Kid wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/375644672458418/
i thought someone would post something worth awhile on there but i guess not. i dont car if they want to stop.....i'll make the time and show them im good to go.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:32 pm

everyone is looking short-term.. as in "what happens if i don't pass". from the looks of it, they don't care to bust anyone NOW.. but, if they can prove there is a problem, they get money. and if they start cracking down by changing any procedures, as in the bulletin i posted, that could mean lots of money for the state.

gotta look at the big picture, guys. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:37 pm

kaj wrote:
everyone is looking short-term.. as in "what happens if i don't pass". from the looks of it, they don't care to bust anyone NOW.. but, if they can prove there is a problem, they get money. and if they start cracking down by changing any procedures, as in the bulletin i posted, that could mean lots of money for the state.

my car is with in the laws of the state, so it doesnt apply to me.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:45 pm

coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

my car is with in the laws of the state, so it doesnt apply to me.

it effects everyone. for just one example, if they decide on an annual smog check. also, crackdowns lead to more crackdowns. today it's this, who knows what it will be tomorrow. the gov't has a history of encroaching more and more until people finally revolt (dramatizing for effect, do not take me literally).
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:04 pm

over smog? This said crack down doesnt apply to me. I live in a state that requires smog checks. I deal with it and do the things I have to do to fall inside of those laws. I honestly think the state should give up on smogging cars and go to saftey checks. that would get alot of cars off the road. A car can pass smog and be a rolling death trap for others on the road. I doubt people are going to revolt over smog. Your making it sound worse then it is. I bet you think bush allowed the 9/11 to happen too huh?
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 pm

coach wrote:
over smog? This said crack down doesnt apply to me. I live in a state that requires smog checks. I deal with it and do the things I have to do to fall inside of those laws. I honestly think the state should give up on smogging cars and go to saftey checks. that would get alot of cars off the road. A car can pass smog and be a rolling death trap for others on the road. I doubt people are going to revolt over smog. Your making it sound worse then it is. I bet you think bush allowed the 9/11 to happen too huh?

Lol. Did you even read my last sentence? I wrote it because I knew you would take it literally. :-)

Anyway, if you don't mind paying smog every year, submitting to random roadside checks, etc than that's cool. But you can't blame those that prefer limited government involvement.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 pm

kaj wrote:
coach wrote:

Lol. Did you even read my last sentence? I wrote it because I knew you would take it literally. :-)

Anyway, if you don't mind paying smog every year, submitting to random roadside checks, etc than that's cool. But you can't blame those that prefer limited government involvement.
brah its the internet......i dont take none of the stuff one here more then a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
coach wrote:

brah its the internet......i dont take none of the stuff one here more then a grain of salt.

tru dat. not like anything said here helps anything anyway.
Back to top Go down
94eg_egg_goodies
noob
94eg_egg_goodies

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 am

This may explain the smog check point they had a few days ago on Ashlan and Blythe. Then again our air here is bad, so idk. Just a thought
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 am

94eg_egg_goodies wrote:
This may explain the smog check point they had a few days ago on Ashlan and Blythe. Then again our air here is bad, so idk. Just a thought
We've been fined a grip over the years and with very little rain, Im sure we are going to have some fines this year as well. I'm not at all shocked.
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:52 am

im good..jus need to get front plate...did have one when i picked up hatch
Back to top Go down
Nougie
noob

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 am

Mynes_3 wrote:
My new motor isnt legal so i just want to know if i can refuse to pop my hood. Sounds like i have no choice then. FML

Ive read from a source awhile back that all u have to say to help PREVENT them getting to see wats under the hood is to simply say" im sorry officer but to my understandings, what u have requested for is interfering against the 4th amendment and is unconstintutional".? i think??? lol give it a shot! Better than ntn! Smile
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 pm

smog....... facepalm i hate it, plain and simple. i know that the California Smog Program began way back to supposedly "control and minimize" the air quality of California. But really.... how long ago was that? how much difference did it make? and are we REALLY better now than before? ffuuuuuu

these questions burn inside me everytime i have to stare at my smog papers.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beware of Fresno PD...   beware of Fresno PD... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

beware of Fresno PD...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2