Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread

Go down 
+15
DNM Power
ssbpteg
ONE4ONE
ed6civic
Mynes_3
kaj
coach
nastyhabitzcrx
L
Garrett
la_negra_94
Ramiro07
STI_Clint
Rickdaddy
SinglecamEJ8
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 pm

4G63 wrote:
Thinking about getting the Note 2. Still undecided if I should that for Verizon or just get the GSIII from Tmobile for $99. What do you guys think?

Im also tempted to go with tmobile for that reason , just not convinced on their coverage. But unlimited data there and Verizon would want you to sign out of ur unlimited if ur grandfathered in.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:58 pm

I hated t-moblie.
Back to top Go down
4G63
noob
4G63

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Ramiro07 wrote:
4G63 wrote:
Thinking about getting the Note 2. Still undecided if I should that for Verizon or just get the GSIII from Tmobile for $99. What do you guys think?

Im also tempted to go with tmobile for that reason , just not convinced on their coverage. But unlimited data there and Verizon would want you to sign out of ur unlimited if ur grandfathered in.

The problem is that we have to pay for the full price of the phone in order to keep our unlimited data plans (no changes on the plan.) Fawk it, like they say Y.O.L.O, right? Roflmao
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:02 pm

4G63 wrote:
Ramiro07 wrote:
4G63 wrote:

The problem is that we have to pay for the full price of the phone in order to keep our unlimited data plans (no changes on the plan.) Fawk it, like they say Y.O.L.O, right? Roflmao

Lol idk it's a lot of dough less money to spend on car.
Back to top Go down
4G63
noob
4G63

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Ramiro07 wrote:
4G63 wrote:
Ramiro07 wrote:
4G63 wrote:

That's true. But that's the only way we can keep our unlimited data plans though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:16 pm

4G63 wrote:
Ramiro07 wrote:
4G63 wrote:
Ramiro07 wrote:
4G63 wrote:

That's true. But that's the only way we can keep our unlimited data plans though. Sad

This is true....i forget which carrier can flash over to us but sibce black friday Craigslist has a lot if gs lll up for sale. My brother in law paid $1.39 for his on a 2 year with Sprint. Im sure people just added a line to get another phone and sell it
Back to top Go down
4G63
noob
4G63

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Ramiro07 wrote:
4G63 wrote:
Ramiro07 wrote:
4G63 wrote:
Ramiro07 wrote:
4G63 wrote:

This is true....i forget which carrier can flash over to us but sibce black friday Craigslist has a lot if gs lll up for sale. My brother in law paid $1.39 for his on a 2 year with Sprint. Im sure people just added a line to get another phone and sell it

Sprint and Verizon are both CDMA but I dunno if they can still use their phones to ours cause I think we use different signals to them. I think you can interchange both at&t and t-mobile phones since they're both GSM.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:05 pm

you can re-flash the phone, but it may not be as good as it is on the Original provider. I had an iphone unlocked for t-moblie and it was pointless. All the android phones I had with them too sucked.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 am

coach wrote:
I hated t-moblie.

i currently hate tmobile. The coverage sucks, and the signal is weak. I lose service in most houses and all the time at my work. This is with multiple phones over multiple years and multiple houses. I'd love to switch to sprint, but im in a contract.
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Dao wrote:
Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 Galaxy-Note-2-4300

i got the s3 and my wife got the note2. both are badass, major upgrade from the EVO that we both had. only down grade if you will for us, there's no 4g LTE on Sprint here yet

kinda miss my EVO's 4g speeds when watching nteflix No
Back to top Go down
leemo559
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:56 pm

i jus got this phone for xmas..was told best phone out there right now....

[img]Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 Phone10[/img]
Back to top Go down
559civic_dx
noob

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:55 am

Damn...does that thing have snake 2 on it?
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:59 am

559civic_dx wrote:
Damn...does that thing have snake 2 on it?

Lol snake 2 was awesome old school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3