Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread

Go down 
+15
DNM Power
ssbpteg
ONE4ONE
ed6civic
Mynes_3
kaj
coach
nastyhabitzcrx
L
Garrett
la_negra_94
Ramiro07
STI_Clint
Rickdaddy
SinglecamEJ8
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 pm

coach wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
coach wrote:
you android guys are soo hell bent on those phones.

just the same way iPhone users are to those phones....

im not....just dont see a personal use for what android can do. like i said it does all the things i ask of it. so im good.

You could have saved money by getting a 3gs or something instead of the 4. Literally does all the things you'd need it to do and is much cheaper. Then again I think you'd be even happier with just the regular 3G Iphone.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
coach wrote:

im not....just dont see a personal use for what android can do. like i said it does all the things i ask of it. so im good.

You could have saved money by getting a 3gs or something instead of the 4. Literally does all the things you'd need it to do and is much cheaper. Then again I think you'd be even happier with just the regular 3G Iphone.
3g is dead in software terms, 3gs my girl has. i got the 4 from a friend who owed me, so i got it for 75 bucks. will i get the 4s im doubtful
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:59 pm

coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
coach wrote:

3g is dead in software terms, 3gs my girl has. i got the 4 from a friend who owed me, so i got it for 75 bucks. will i get the 4s im doubtful

No reason to get the 4s if what you want out of your phone is already attainable with the regular iphone 4.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:09 pm

yeah when the iso 4.0 came out it slowly killed the 3g. i could type a whole message before it showed on the screen....laggggggg all day.
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:33 pm

iPhone is AWESOME for those that like to leave their phones alone, don't mind the limitation of jailbreaking, and don't mind paying for certain apps and features. it's a great phone. one that all others have pretty much copied.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 am

kaj wrote:
iPhone is AWESOME for those that like to leave their phones alone, don't mind the limitation of jailbreaking, and don't mind paying for certain apps and features. it's a great phone. one that all others have pretty much copied.
Thats why i have it. Simple needs
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:55 am

I STILL HAVE THE HTC EVO. BUT PLANNING ON GETTING THE IPHONE4S. JUST SO I CAN TALK DIRTY TO SIRI....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:41 am

ONE4ONE wrote:
I STILL HAVE THE HTC EVO. BUT PLANNING ON GETTING THE IPHONE4S. JUST SO I CAN TALK DIRTY TO SIRI....LOL.

they have an app on android called IRIS. which is siri backwards. supposed to be a clone, not sure how well it works though.
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 am

Garrett wrote:
ONE4ONE wrote:

they have an app on android called IRIS. which is siri backwards. supposed to be a clone, not sure how well it works though.

OH SHIT, IT'S ON... WHERES THE JERGENS AND A BOX OF KLEENEX.......LOL.....THANKS........Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 364988687
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:01 am

Crying or Very sad ...THERE'S NO VOICE WITH IT......
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:04 am

ONE4ONE wrote:

HIT MENU, GO TO PREFERENCES.

edit: also forgot to mention that you have to install some text to speach stuff so that it will speak. MY BAD
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:08 am

Garrett wrote:
ONE4ONE wrote:

HIT MENU, GO TO PREFERENCES.

edit: also forgot to mention that you have to install some text to speach stuff so that it will speak. MY BAD

THANKS....NOT TO SEXY OF A VOICE THOUGH.....Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 1625187496
Back to top Go down
ssbpteg
regular
ssbpteg

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:25 am

Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 Samsung-galaxy-s-ii-skyrocket

Brand: samsung
Model:galaxy s2 skyrocket
Carrier:AT&T
Pros: big screen, quick,easy to use!HD 1080p video 8 mp camera. Screen is really amazing quailty
Cons:battery isn't as good as my old brick phone! ordered a extra one online for a spare though

Last edited by ssbpteg on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 am

ssbpteg wrote:

Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 Samsung-galaxy-s-ii-skyrocket

Brand: samsung
Model:galaxy s2 skyrocket
Carrier:AT&T
Pros: big screen, quick,easy to use!
Cons:battery isn't as good as my old brick phone! ordered a extra one online for a spare though

good choice of a phone, have you rooted it yet?
Back to top Go down
ssbpteg
regular
ssbpteg

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:32 am

just looked into rooting it! so tempting but no really wanting to risk messing it up myself. might find someone who knows more about doing it already
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:36 pm

I have the samsung galaxy tab 7" hacked to make phone calls, rooted, and running android 2.3 i love it. The best part is its on 4g.
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:40 pm

ssbpteg wrote:
just looked into rooting it! so tempting but no really wanting to risk messing it up myself. might find someone who knows more about doing it already
i have some one that can root it for you. He is very good. He rooted and flashed my droid x and my droid 1 to cricket. Lmk
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:27 am

I just got an lg thrill 3d any one on here root phones I would like to root mine lmk
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:36 am

ed6civic wrote:
I just got an lg thrill 3d any one on here root phones I would like to root mine lmk

my girl had one of those for a while, i think. the 3d is a trip to see. kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:25 am

Its surprising how many people haven't seen a 3d phone yet I like blowing there mind LOL
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 94%257C000023989%257C3659_s3fronts

Had this for a little over 2 weeks. No issues whatsoever, and responsive to just how i like my PC. (fast and ultra responsive, no lag)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Just swapped to a Droid X2. Hated it. Rooted it. Flashed a new ROM. Now I like it a lot. Though I wish it were the size of my Incredible.
Back to top Go down
4G63
noob
4G63

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:27 am

Brand: Samsung

Model:Galaxy NEXUS

Carrier: Verizon

Pros:Jelly Bean, bishes

Cons:Battery life could be better, no SD card

Addition Info: Can't wait to buy a new phone (GS3 or newer)
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 Galaxy-Note-2-4300

On the right.

Samsung
Galaxy Note 2
AT&T
Pros: Larger screen for my large fingers. Stylus for when its too cold to use fingers (or having to take off gloves to use the phone)
Cons: Pretty big and bulky. Color availability, auto correct doesnt automatically correct the words, but you have to select the corrected word for list of words above keyboard.

OS Android OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
Chipset Exynos 4412 Quad
CPU Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU Mali-400MP
Colors Titanium Gray, Marble White
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
4G63
noob
4G63

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Thinking about getting the Note 2. Still undecided if I should that for Verizon or just get the GSIII from Tmobile for $99. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread   Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your current Mobile Phone/Device Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next