Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Android vs iPhone

Go down 
+6
YATTY
Mynes_3
90integra01
kaj
Garrett
Rickdaddy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:48 am

which do you prefer? Why?

As for me I prefer my android over the iPhone due to the fact that I'm able to mod it to my liking.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:51 am

i dont need someone telling me whats cool, so ill use my android. i just flat out dont like the stranglehold they have on the iphone
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:53 am

which android are you using?
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 am

oh. i have the G2x. ive had an android phone ever since the G1 came out. damn do i ever miss that phone. foreveralone
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:01 am

lol damn

I've had my phone for 3 months now and it's only been 2 weeks since I rooted mine and got a custom rom for it. I gotta say it took me quite some time getting used to an android phone but now that I have I honestly think it's better than an iPhone. And now that mine is modded I would say there is no comparison.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:18 am

I still have the "old" HTC Incredible. I've played with both. I went with this phone because I didn't like how the iPhone didn't "play nice" with other phones. They like to make their phones only work well with each other. Having text conversations with two or more iPhone users gets quite annoying. Lol.
I feel my phone is built well, though the iPhone feels more..solid? they are metal, correct?
Anyway..I never liked the restrictions and odd actions of the iPhone (though they seem to be fixing these issues). I don't see myself ever switching from Android, to be honest.

Rooted Android > jail broken iPhone, IMO.
Back to top Go down
90integra01
regular
90integra01

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:32 am

I have an iphone 3GS, yes old school, but just had to put it in the mix ph34r
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:29 am

I dont make enuff to play with iphones or androids so i use a blackjack lol
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:08 am

DROID x baby....
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:55 am

i like the iphone for one reason only. I dont nerd or geek out enough to have real reason to have an android os phone. iphone is pretty much everything i use to carry put in one. ipod and phone. so now i have them both in my pocket with out the hassle of both. yes i do realize most phone can do that now, but i've grown use to my apple products. from my view its really about what makes the person happy.
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 am

Such a nice person
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:11 am

YATTY wrote:
Such a nice person
i mean its the truth. everyone can say whats better when it boils down to the simple fact whats better for one person may not be better for the next. all the andriod phones i had i hated due to the fact i would dl fucked up apps on the open market that might of needed a bit more work in the writing of what ever you computer guys call it.
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 am

Rass you know we love you. Philosopher...... yea everyone chooses to use what works best for there needs I know a person who researched about phone for the longest chose to go blackberry because it worked out better in paper and then came to realize phone was a better tool for him. Honestly phone us nice but I went with Verizon better service for me so I rock android cause we now know Verizon phone isn't the same
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Blackberry has the best no-nonsense phone out there. Rock solid and awesome at what it does. However, if you like games, apps, and gadgets, it's not for you.
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Yea im guessing maybe that's why he switched. All based on what a person wants
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 pm

i loved my bb storm wheni had it. it did what i needed it to do. great email device.
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:50 am

android htc inspire thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:58 pm

ed6civic wrote:
android htc inspire thumbsup

good choice
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:11 pm

so you guy root everything yourselfs? explain this cause i can jail break my iphone is it the same concept
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 pm

coach wrote:
so you guy root everything yourselfs? explain this cause i can jail break my iphone is it the same concept

It's pretty much the same. HOWEVER, with androids you have COMPLETE control over your phone and have the ability to run any roms out there that are made for the specific make. I'm currently running ARHD and overclocked my processor from 1.2ghz to 1.52ghz, big difference I must say. With an iPhone you don't have ability to do things such as that, or at least to that extent.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:

It's pretty much the same. HOWEVER, with androids you have COMPLETE control over your phone and have the ability to run any roms out there that are made for the specific make. I'm currently running ARHD and overclocked my processor from 1.2ghz to 1.52ghz, big difference I must say. With an iPhone you don't have ability to do things such as that, or at least to that extent.

cliffs: You can't do the things to an iPhone that you can do to an android, which is why android is the phone of choice for people who likes modding their phones.
Back to top Go down
la_negra_94
regular
la_negra_94

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:44 pm

How do u modify ur android? I have a at&t HTC inspire
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:04 am

la_negra_94 wrote:
How do u modify ur android? I have a at&t HTC inspire

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1033353

I HIGHLY recommend flashing the rom made by android revolution HD. He's made a lot of good roms for the HTC devices.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:28 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:

yeah i dont care enough to do all that. lol....my iphone 4 does what i need it to do.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:42 am

coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:

yeah i dont care enough to do all that. lol....my iphone 4 does what i need it to do.

That's what all iPhone users say until they play with an Android phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Android vs iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android vs iPhone   Android vs iPhone Empty

Back to top Go down

Android vs iPhone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next