Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DSK 1st annual car meet

Go down 
+19
STI_Clint
94RSIntegra
DNM Power
kaj
Garrett
eh_559
FinkenS14
94rs-itr
SNATCHBACK
coach
94db8
nastyhabitzcrx
adrian
leemo559
Dao
ONE4ONE
Rickdaddy
SinglecamEJ8
dSkDc4
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 pm

coach wrote:

damn jason you let it go hahahaaa. i agree with you.

i just miss the good ol' days and have a bit of resentment towards the people the ruined it for everyone. LOL
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Check out the pictures and video section. I go to this every month, its a shame that blackstone might have had the opportunity to be something like it.
goldensupercruise.com/
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:15 pm

FinkenS14 wrote:
kaj wrote:
FinkenS14 wrote:
I couldn't agree more with everything you've just said. I would like to find where more cars are like mine, but like u said they rarely ever come out because of the younger kids causing all the trouble.

I've already gotten a good taste of the "I think my 15 second Honda is fast" gang and if you don't race me "me and my homies will bust u up."

you summed it all up in one post. LOL. the rest of us keep to the race tracks and each other's garages with some mountain driving in between. we have a legitimate passion for all cars. we don't race for money, there is no competition.. no drama. we own imports, domestics, and euros..sometimes all at once. LOL. it's fun. it's just really sad that we can't go out in public and be a bit more social. i miss the days of meeting up in a parking lot, having some fast food, and bench racing all evening.
now Fresno PD busts it up. what can ya do?
dontknow

This is how it is in Colorado with my friends out there. We all have different cars. And all we ever do is take it to the track, go on relaxed cruises, or go out for a night and bullshit about cars over a game of pool n a beer.

I've never raced anyone for money, and I'm not gunna let the scene out here let me start.

Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:30 pm

hahaha i seen that episode facepalm
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:42 pm

FinkenS14 wrote:
Check out the pictures and video section. I go to this every month, its a shame that blackstone might have had the opportunity to be something like it.
goldensupercruise.com/

it would be pretty cool. cruising used to be tolerated on Blackstone, years ago. cops would let people drive up and down as well as park in parking lots along the side. there were even a few "races" that you could witness from time to time.
once the ricers came along and started racing from EVERY stop light to EVERY stop light (and causing accidents) they had to crack down due to public outcry. then you had the idiot-ass wanna be gangstas causing fights/stabbings/shootings in the parking lots which ruined that for us as well.
now, Fresno PD would rather just end it all than to have to deal with the BS that comes along with ricers being in the mix. who could blame them? now.. if you have a low rider, you can still go out for cruise nights on Kings Canyon. the REAL gangsters out there can be civil and play nice. funny how that works, huh?
it's an age thing, i think.
i've never taken any of my cars out to Kings Canyon. i can't imagine they would take kindly to imports out there for fear of ricer fvcking things up there too.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:51 pm

next year I'm calling in sick from work. good turn out guys.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

i could only watch the first two mins or so. how embarrassing..as a car guy. LOL
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:48 am

kaj wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

i could only watch the first two mins or so. how embarrassing..as a car guy. LOL

what do you have in here? everything lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those are the same people who moved on to Nissan's and Subaru's :lol!:

let the neg rep begin popcorn
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:50 am

What a joke, but why was it a quote of my post??
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:11 am

towards the end they set up a big time $500.00 race....it just seems like fresno is still stuck like 10 years ago....street racing for big time cash y0.

not intended to offend Razz

Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:13 am

Why I so broke? Cuz race car races!
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:14 am

BCUZ RACECAR!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:15 am

someone set something up in Fresno next time.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:16 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
someone set something up in Fresno next time.

no u!
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 am

I would love to go to fresno and do it up!

as long as i can stay away from woodward park and that huge speed mountain they have.
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 am

I'm down. Park meets r the best. Cops can't break it up as long as ur bbging and chilling....unless u got dirtbags in 5.0 shitstangs and 100crank hp Honda swaps doing mad tyte peel outs.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:20 am

oh my honda doesnt peel out.....i just rev my hatch to the moon and back....but you can't hear it due to having a completely stock engine and exhaust...lol
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:20 am

I'm not down to set up a meet lol
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:30 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
oh my honda doesnt peel out.....i just rev my hatch to the moon and back....but you can't hear it due to having a completely stock engine and exhaust...lol

Epic
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

lol, you gotta put it in "N" and rev to the moon, then slam it into "L"... there you go Razz
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:49 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
if your really down i'll go on a mission to perp some spots and what speed mountian? they took out the spike strip. hit me up if you wanna try and get something poppin for next month.
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:50 am

FinkenS14 wrote:
I'm down. Park meets r the best. Cops can't break it up as long as ur bbging and chilling....unless u got dirtbags in 5.0 shitstangs and 100crank hp Honda swaps doing mad tyte peel outs.

Comin from a guy who took off burning out in a residential area this past weekend while leaving the meet unamused

Cool swap but found it awkward when I asked about the radiator cap issue another guy was talking the whole time
For you until I asked you, "isn't this your car?" lol
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 am

coach wrote:

if your really down i'll go on a mission to perp some spots and what speed mountian? they took out the spike strip. hit me up if you wanna try and get something poppin for next month.

yeah, ill get in touch with you headbang
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:13 pm

eh_559 wrote:
FinkenS14 wrote:

Comin from a guy who took off burning out in a residential area this past weekend while leaving the meet unamused

haha, TRUTH! wasn't it mostly the rwd "drift car" crew that did that? the hondas that did leave in a hurry made a lot more noise than kicking up rocks everyewhere! dontknow
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Go read the call out thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DSK 1st annual car meet
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next