Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DSK 1st annual car meet

Go down 
+19
STI_Clint
94RSIntegra
DNM Power
kaj
Garrett
eh_559
FinkenS14
94rs-itr
SNATCHBACK
coach
94db8
nastyhabitzcrx
adrian
leemo559
Dao
ONE4ONE
Rickdaddy
SinglecamEJ8
dSkDc4
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:41 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
photos to come!!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:42 pm

headbang
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:43 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
headbang
your turn!
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:29 pm

good pics ras!!!!
here some Pictorial Matter by anthony yun on facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Oh no pics of mine, sad day lol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:32 pm

dSkDc4 wrote:
good pics ras!!!!
here some Pictorial Matter by anthony yun on facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 pm

there not done yet i know they some rb26 pics there still working on the pics tho give them some time they been working on them night lol
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Oh no worried man lol my fault for showing up 2 n half hrs late haha
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:44 pm

dSkDc4 wrote:
there not done yet i know they some rb26 pics there still working on the pics tho give them some time they been working on them night lol
yeah boy!
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm

FinkenS14 wrote:
Oh no worried man lol my fault for showing up 2 n half hrs late haha
its all good stole the show when u popped ur hood haha but yeah u missed a lot of the out town cars and the drift show lol
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Drift show? After the meet?
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:42 pm

i would like to have a meet iwth a bunch of RWD and AWD guys show up also......how can we spread the word to those guys?....since majority of the cars were honda/acura yesterady.....

100+ honda,subies, nissans, v-dubs.....whaterver!!!!!!!! @ the next event!

hahaa

Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Meet was cool.
Cars were cool.
Food was cool.
Girls were hot thumbsup
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 pm

From my time spent here in central California so far, I wudnt be surprised if that idea is next to impossible. Not hating on the Honda guys, I've just never seen so many of u guys in my life. Def a change from the car scene in Colorado where ur lucky to find a car that isn't swapped or running sub 12 second quarter miles. Woot for not having emissions out there :-)
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:57 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
i would like to have a meet with a bunch of RWD and AWD guys show up also......how can we spread the word to those guys?....since majority of the cars were honda/acura yesterday.....

hahaa

good luck with that. AWD, and RWD guys/gals dont like to mix with FWD people. and VWs wont roll because they are too EURO for everyone.
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:04 pm

What he said...but I do got a lot of Honda friends...
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm

DSK meet headbang
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:11 pm

yeah.... i was having a greddy moment.

haha. i know what you mean.....and it will never change. foreveralone

Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
yeah.... i was having a greddy moment.

haha. i know what you mean.....and it will never change. foreveralone

i love cars in gen!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
i would like to have a meet iwth a bunch of RWD and AWD guys show up also......how can we spread the word to those guys?....since majority of the cars were honda/acura yesterady.....

hahaa

yeah.. different crowds. "most" of the honda guys are the "make loud noises and burn out everywhere" ricer-type of crowd. most of the RWD/AWD guys tend to be past all that. they are usually a bit older and just like to hang out and see cars... not deal with gangster attitudes and egos.
take in mind i am a die hard Honda guy. i've owned every type of car (even VW) so i'm just speaking from experience. there are reasons most of us stay away from Blackstone, etc.
it's not big deal to me any more, but the ricers absolutely KILLED the car scene in the central valley. this is why we can't have nice things.

FinkenS14 wrote:
From my time spent here in central California so far, I wudnt be surprised if that idea is next to impossible. Not hating on the Honda guys, I've just never seen so many of u guys in my life. Def a change from the car scene in Colorado where ur lucky to find a car that isn't swapped or running sub 12 second quarter miles. Woot for not having emissions out there :-)

sounds like you have been around the wrong people. most of the "real" car guys i fresno don't drive 15-sec hondas. they are more in the 9-11sec range. but.. we all hide out because, thanks to the ricers, we can't take these cars out in public very often, as the cops like to crack down on all the "kids". LOL. it sucks. that is the #1 reason why i just sold my last honda. Kalifornia emissions do suck, which is why i plan to be gone in three years, once i'm done with school.

Garrett wrote:

and VWs wont roll because they are too EURO for everyone.
\

this is completely true. DEFINITELY a different crowd. they pretty much only hang with the other VW guys. MAYBE the hot-rod crowd, from time to time.
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:47 pm

I couldn't agree more with everything you've just said. I would like to find where more cars are like mine, but like u said they rarely ever come out because of the younger kids causing all the trouble.

I've already gotten a good taste of the "I think my 15 second Honda is fast" gang and if you don't race me "me and my homies will bust u up."
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 pm

FinkenS14 wrote:
I couldn't agree more with everything you've just said. I would like to find where more cars are like mine, but like u said they rarely ever come out because of the younger kids causing all the trouble.

I've already gotten a good taste of the "I think my 15 second Honda is fast" gang and if you don't race me "me and my homies will bust u up."

you summed it all up in one post. LOL. the rest of us keep to the race tracks and each other's garages with some mountain driving in between. we have a legitimate passion for all cars. we don't race for money, there is no competition.. no drama. we own imports, domestics, and euros..sometimes all at once. LOL. it's fun. it's just really sad that we can't go out in public and be a bit more social. i miss the days of meeting up in a parking lot, having some fast food, and bench racing all evening.
now Fresno PD busts it up. what can ya do?
dontknow
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 pm

hahaha...wow....thats the CV to a tee..... I HATE IT.

Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 pm

kaj wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

hahaa

yeah.. different crowds. "most" of the honda guys are the "make loud noises and burn out everywhere" ricer-type of crowd. most of the RWD/AWD guys tend to be past all that. they are usually a bit older and just like to hang out and see cars... not deal with gangster attitudes and egos.
take in mind i am a die hard Honda guy. i've owned every type of car (even VW) so i'm just speaking from experience. there are reasons most of us stay away from Blackstone, etc.
it's not big deal to me any more, but the ricers absolutely KILLED the car scene in the central valley. this is why we can't have nice things.

FinkenS14 wrote:

sounds like you have been around the wrong people. most of the "real" car guys i fresno don't drive 15-sec hondas. they are more in the 9-11sec range. but.. we all hide out because, thanks to the ricers, we can't take these cars out in public very often, as the cops like to crack down on all the "kids". LOL. it sucks. that is the #1 reason why i just sold my last honda. Kalifornia emissions do suck, which is why i plan to be gone in three years, once i'm done with school.

Garrett wrote:

and VWs wont roll because they are too EURO for everyone.
\

this is completely true. DEFINITELY a different crowd. they pretty much only hang with the other VW guys. MAYBE the hot-rod crowd, from time to time.
damn jason you let it go hahahaaa. i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
FinkenS14
noob

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 pm

kaj wrote:
FinkenS14 wrote:

you summed it all up in one post. LOL. the rest of us keep to the race tracks and each other's garages with some mountain driving in between. we have a legitimate passion for all cars. we don't race for money, there is no competition.. no drama. we own imports, domestics, and euros..sometimes all at once. LOL. it's fun. it's just really sad that we can't go out in public and be a bit more social. i miss the days of meeting up in a parking lot, having some fast food, and bench racing all evening.
now Fresno PD busts it up. what can ya do?
dontknow

This is how it is in Colorado with my friends out there. We all have different cars. And all we ever do is take it to the track, go on relaxed cruises, or go out for a night and bullshit about cars over a game of pool n a beer.

I've never raced anyone for money, and I'm not gunna let the scene out here let me start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DSK 1st annual car meet   DSK 1st annual car meet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DSK 1st annual car meet
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next