Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fix it ticket. Some input.

Go down 
+3
Ej8Kid
coach
Rossfashow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rossfashow
noob

Fix it ticket. Some input. Empty
PostSubject: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:02 pm

So a couple months ago I was on the way to visalia and I was pacing another vehicle. The one time I don't use cruise control since i was talking to one of the passengers, I end up getting pulled over by CHP. He said I was doing over 80mph and instead he gives me a fix it ticket for my Month tag being faded and my insurance card is expired (even though my insurance was up to date, I just hadn't printed one) I should have pulled it up on my iphone since USAA allows you to do that with their App. Anyway he let me go on the speeding part and he put correctable on the month deal but not correctable on the insurance part. It pays off to be ex/military.

I had it signed off when I came home buzzed at like 3am on a Friday night and this Clovis PD cruiser was parked infront of my house for some odd reason. (Clovis, I don't blame em) and I approach the vehicle in an angle to make sure the cop could see me and I kept my distance so I wouldn't freak the cop out and get blasted. The window rolled down and I saw the hawtest cop ever. She was petite and just cute in her uniform. Anyway I asked her to sign my ticket. She must have thought I was charming and trusted me since she completely turned her back on my while she signed my ticket on the hood of her cruiser using the patrol light. She told me the month tag is correctable and that I would have to go to court for the insurance deal. She mentioned that I won't have to pay the high fee since I have proof that I had insurance at the time. Anyway. she was hot. I've seen her as a cadet before when I went to FCC.

Back to topic. The court date is on the ticket. Was I supposed to mail it off after it was signed or hold on to it and wait for my courtdate?
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Rossfashow wrote:
So a couple months ago I was on the way to visalia and I was pacing another vehicle. The one time I don't use cruise control since i was talking to one of the passengers, I end up getting pulled over by CHP. He said I was doing over 80mph and instead he gives me a fix it ticket for my Month tag being faded and my insurance card is expired (even though my insurance was up to date, I just hadn't printed one) I should have pulled it up on my iPhone since USAA allows you to do that with their App. Anyway he let me go on the speeding part and he put correctable on the month deal but not correctable on the insurance part. It pays off to be ex/military.

I had it signed off when I came home buzzed at like 3am on a Friday night and this Clovis PD cruiser was parked in front of my house for some odd reason. (Clovis, I don't blame em) and I approach the vehicle in an angle to make sure the cop could see me and I kept my distance so I wouldn't freak the cop out and get blasted. The window rolled down and I saw the hawtest cop ever. She was petite and just cute in her uniform. Anyway I asked her to sign my ticket. She must have thought I was charming and trusted me since she completely turned her back on my while she signed my ticket on the hood of her cruiser using the patrol light. She told me the month tag is correctable and that I would have to go to court for the insurance deal. She mentioned that I won't have to pay the high fee since I have proof that I had insurance at the time. Anyway. she was hot. I've seen her as a cadet before when I went to FCC.

Back to topic. The court date is on the ticket. Was I supposed to mail it off after it was signed or hold on to it and wait for my court date?
For the tag part as far as I have done, is take proof in it's up to date and pay the 30 or so fee that goes with it. The insurance part is something I haven't dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Rossfashow
noob

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:10 pm

coach wrote:
Rossfashow wrote:
So a couple months ago I was on the way to visalia and I was pacing another vehicle. The one time I don't use cruise control since i was talking to one of the passengers, I end up getting pulled over by CHP. He said I was doing over 80mph and instead he gives me a fix it ticket for my Month tag being faded and my insurance card is expired (even though my insurance was up to date, I just hadn't printed one) I should have pulled it up on my iPhone since USAA allows you to do that with their App. Anyway he let me go on the speeding part and he put correctable on the month deal but not correctable on the insurance part. It pays off to be ex/military.

I had it signed off when I came home buzzed at like 3am on a Friday night and this Clovis PD cruiser was parked in front of my house for some odd reason. (Clovis, I don't blame em) and I approach the vehicle in an angle to make sure the cop could see me and I kept my distance so I wouldn't freak the cop out and get blasted. The window rolled down and I saw the hawtest cop ever. She was petite and just cute in her uniform. Anyway I asked her to sign my ticket. She must have thought I was charming and trusted me since she completely turned her back on my while she signed my ticket on the hood of her cruiser using the patrol light. She told me the month tag is correctable and that I would have to go to court for the insurance deal. She mentioned that I won't have to pay the high fee since I have proof that I had insurance at the time. Anyway. she was hot. I've seen her as a cadet before when I went to FCC.

Back to topic. The court date is on the ticket. Was I supposed to mail it off after it was signed or hold on to it and wait for my court date?
For the tag part as far as I have done, is take proof in it's up to date and pay the 30 or so fee that goes with it. The insurance part is something I haven't dealt with.

I replaced the tag and got it signed off.... I still have to pay for that crap?
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:56 pm

When she bent over, was her back directly facing you?
Back to top Go down
Rossfashow
noob

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Ej8Kid wrote:
When she bent over, was her back directly facing you?

Yep. Then I moved to her 4 o'clock because it was awkward. Plus she may tase me due to her thinking I'm a pervert. Lololol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:15 am

Rossfashow wrote:
coach wrote:
Rossfashow wrote:

If it's for it being expired yes you should be getting something in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Rossfashow
noob

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:21 am

coach wrote:
Rossfashow wrote:
coach wrote:
Rossfashow wrote:

If it's for it being expired yes you should be getting something in the mail.
Expired on the paper because I forgot to print the new card. I did have valid up to date insurance though.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:36 am

nevermind, I misread I thought I saw your TAG was expired too. The insurance thing I would call the number on the ticket and ask to make sure. Im not sure if it's the same as a no front plate fix it ticket. A simple call should be enough to get the right answer. If not google fresno's chp office's non-emergancy number. You said he put not correctable on that right? What vc did he put?
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 am

So pics of the cop? LOL dontknow
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:52 pm

if you go on the court date that is on your ticket, you will be able to see the judge. you can show that you got the ticket signed off and also you can show proof that you did have insurance and tell him that you just didnt have a card with you. then it should get knocked down to the paperwork fee of 30$.
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Ross they always have to check it for non correctable idk why but it's just a simple to fix. Show up on court date judge will ask for proof of insurance and will tell you to pay the $15 fee on your way out no biggie. People get scared that they will have to pay the $300+ fine but that is not the case as long as you show proof you were current when you were issued a ticket.
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 pm

You can either go to local PD/court house and show that you have one infraction signed off or you can simply wait till court. Either or is fine.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:30 pm

what sucks is Fresno started collecting bail BEFORE you go to court. i guess they hope, since you paid, you will just let it go and let them keep your money. be sure to show up at court, show the judge your paperwork, and pay the $15. unfortunately, it will take you a few weeks to get your money back. they want it NOW.. but will wait WEEKS before refunding your payment.
Back to top Go down
Rossfashow
noob

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:45 am

kaj wrote:
what sucks is Fresno started collecting bail BEFORE you go to court. i guess they hope, since you paid, you will just let it go and let them keep your money. be sure to show up at court, show the judge your paperwork, and pay the $15. unfortunately, it will take you a few weeks to get your money back. they want it NOW.. but will wait WEEKS before refunding your payment.
i never paid for anything
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 am

Rossfashow wrote:
kaj wrote:

nice! maybe they gave up that ghey idea. when i got my last ticket (about three years ago), they had me pay the bail amount before my court date. then, i went in to plead not guilty. i was found "not guilty". when i went to the front desk, they said i should receive my refund in 6-8weeks. it was booshit. LOL

good to hear they stopped doing that. it was lame.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:11 am

kaj wrote:
Rossfashow wrote:
kaj wrote:

nice! maybe they gave up that ghey idea. when i got my last ticket (about three years ago), they had me pay the bail amount before my court date. then, i went in to plead not guilty. i was found "not guilty". when i went to the front desk, they said i should receive my refund in 6-8weeks. it was booshit. LOL

they only make you pay the bail amount if you are going to fight a ticket.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:02 am

Garrett wrote:
kaj wrote:
Rossfashow wrote:
kaj wrote:

Yup
Back to top Go down
Rossfashow
noob

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 am

Just got a letter in the mail from Superior Court. I am getting charged with a misdemeanor for VC12500, driving without a license, utter bull because I have a license and had one at the time. Also VC doesn't match the VC on my fic it ticket. Some retard fucked up.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:14 am

Garrett wrote:
kaj wrote:
Rossfashow wrote:
kaj wrote:

ooh. i haven't read the OP for a while. i thought he was fighting it. nevermind, then. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix it ticket. Some input.   Fix it ticket. Some input. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix it ticket. Some input.
Page 1 of 1