Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

multiquotes??? premium members???

Go down 
+2
Rickdaddy
Seng
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seng
regular

multiquotes??? premium members??? Empty
PostSubject: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:31 am

is it possible if we can start multiquoting because i hate having to replying to one then copy the next quote, etc...

and how about getting a premium membership on the site...like $1 for one months and a special if you do it for a year like $10 to keep the fundings going so the site wont close down due to lack of funds thru just ads...just a thought..

Back to top Go down
http://art-issues.deviantart.com
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:43 am

I'll let L know so he can do it, I need to finish up my work so I won't have time to do it anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Seng
regular

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:20 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
I'll let L know so he can do it, I need to finish up my work so I won't have time to do it anytime soon.

sounds good.. Smile I just found some time to photochop the banner for you...pm'ed
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 am

I'm willing to do a premium membership type thingy. HOWEVER, what is there to offer besides a custom member title and color? I'm open to suggestions. As for the multi-quote I'll get it done in a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:22 pm

x2 on the multiquote. And for the latest post, how it shows the date and time and username; Is it possible to also show the topic?
Back to top Go down
toymachine
regular
toymachine

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:28 pm

And the Plus and minus signs on the right are kinda confusing, I clicked on the multi-quote, it didn't work so I clicked on the plus sign -___- I hope nothing bad came from it.
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Ej8Kid wrote:
x2 on the multiquote. And for the latest post, how it shows the date and time and username; Is it possible to also show the topic?

nope
toymachine wrote:
And the Plus and minus signs on the right are kinda confusing, I clicked on the multi-quote, it didn't work so I clicked on the plus sign -___- I hope nothing bad came from it.

click on multi quote then click the reply button. the plus and minus signs are the reps for that user.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:34 pm

L wrote:
click on multi quote then click the reply button. the plus and minus signs are the reps for that user.

Wow you have -10 rep lol.
Back to top Go down
xxgxx
regular
xxgxx

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:25 am

Thank you L! This will make life on FI so much easier Smile
Back to top Go down
Seng
regular

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 am

L wrote:
I'm willing to do a premium membership type thingy. HOWEVER, what is there to offer besides a custom member title and color? I'm open to suggestions. As for the multi-quote I'll get it done in a bit.
Umm...under the user name, give them credit with a "Premium Members" as the user title...and they can have access to change the font and color to there username...iono something like that lol

Ej8Kid wrote:

I LOL when i saw this...

xxgxx wrote:
Thank you L! This will make life on FI so much easier Smile
X2 and thanks alot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 am

I can give them a premium membership title along with a colored username. But most forums don't have it where the users are able to custom their title font or color. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Seng wrote:

Ej8Kid wrote:

I LOL when i saw this...

Its in the -400s now, got damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: multiquotes??? premium members???   multiquotes??? premium members??? Empty

Back to top Go down

multiquotes??? premium members???
Page 1 of 1