Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everybody

Go down 
+5
Rickdaddy
kaj
leemo559
Garrett
db8b18c
9 posters
AuthorMessage
db8b18c
noob
db8b18c

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:52 pm

hey im new on this, i use to be on fresno racing ages ago.....the only ride i have up an running right now is a 98 super sonic blue gsr with a type-r frontend
91 DA 98 b18b -----out of order
93 EG bar'd b18c-----traded
96 DB8 b18c-----wrecked, my one love
and the list goes on
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:57 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:07 pm

welcome...any pics of current /old rides...??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Welcome! I was member #7 on FSR. Old skoo days. Oh, the memories. Viva la F-I for carrying on the torch!
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:31 pm

member 299 on FSR. I honestly don't think this forum can be what FSR once was, but IMO having a local forum is better than not having one.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
but IMO having a local forum is better than not having one.
thumbsup
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:45 pm

WELCOME.......afro
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:14 pm

welcome!

I definitely know what you mean....about carrying the torch..

the younger kids that are down for quality car building are few and far between....
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:37 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
welcome!

the younger kids that are down for quality car building are few and far between....

The worst part is, us "older" dudes don't get along with the younger ones because of the way they conduct themselves. So...that means you have smaller, separate groups instead of everyone getting together.

FSR caught the end of the era where it was mostly adults that were doing imports as well as domestics.

Let me put it this way: at all of our meets, during none of our races, did anyone EVER pull a gun. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:07 pm

kaj wrote:
Welcome! I was member #7 on FSR. Old skoo days. Oh, the memories. Viva la F-I for carrying on the torch!
og memebers are on here, well a few of us.

Rickdaddy wrote:
member 299 on FSR. I honestly don't think this forum can be what FSR once was, but IMO having a local forum is better than not having one.
it took fsr time to build. it wasnt an over night thing. i have faith, but like jay said, the younger guys are all to hard for the radio.

kaj wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
welcome!

young kids want it built from the start

The worst part is, us "older" dudes don't get along with the younger ones because of the way they conduct themselves. So...that means you have smaller, separate groups instead of everyone getting together.

FSR caught the end of the era where it was mostly adults that were doing imports as well as domestics.

Let me put it this way: at all of our meets, during none of our races, did anyone EVER pull a gun. Enough said.

true story. we had people who didnt get along, but they just didnt say anything to each other. only time will tell if we grow.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:23 pm

I remember when our 12-sec Hondas were considered fast. We'd head out to Jack In The Box and beat up on all the I/C/H Camaros and Mustangs. Respect for imports was growing....until the ricers showed up. That was the end of it.
I miss the old days.

Talk about getting off topic. Lol. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
db8b18c
noob
db8b18c

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 am

i just wan to thank everyone for welcoming me.....ummm sorry but no pics yet i got some but got to look for them
yea FSR was kool back in the day.......and its nice to have a local site now..............any body need a hand just let me
know im always willing to help when i can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:04 pm

way to thread jack guys lol welcome to the site bro thumbsup
Back to top Go down
db8b18c
noob
db8b18c

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:14 am

Thanks Ivan it's Carlos I'm still waiting for you to take me out lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:07 am

db8b18c wrote:
Thanks Ivan it's Carlos I'm still waiting for you to take me out lol Hello everybody 364988687

I HOPE IVAN GIVES YOU FLOWERS BEFORE HE TAKES YOU OUT.......:lol!:
Back to top Go down
db8b18c
noob
db8b18c

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:46 pm

ahahah thats funny sorry for not checking in lol..........he was gana take me out for my bday present in his car lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Introductions & Feedbacks :: Introductions-
Jump to: