Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.

Go down 
+6
leemo559
Dao
Mynes_3
Rickdaddy
STI_Clint
coach
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dao
regular
Dao

photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 pm

STI_Clint wrote:
You guys wouldn't happen to know where I can get a Photoshop CS5 torrent/crack. I downloaded one and it keeps saying trial expired shortly after using it. Thanks Very Happy

For me, when i go to install my CS5, i change the computer clock 5 years into the future, install everything, get update-able updates, restart PC if necessary, then change the time back to current date, and enjoy my unlimited version!!!!!!

If that doesnt work, before i open adobe, i change the date back 5 years, and enjoy my unlimited CS5!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Dao wrote:
STI_Clint wrote:
You guys wouldn't happen to know where I can get a Photoshop CS5 torrent/crack. I downloaded one and it keeps saying trial expired shortly after using it. Thanks Very Happy

For me, when i go to install my CS5, i change the computer clock 5 years into the future, install everything, get update-able updates, restart PC if necessary, then change the time back to current date, and enjoy my unlimited version!!!!!!

If that doesnt work, before i open adobe, i change the date back 5 years, and enjoy my unlimited CS5!!!!! LOL
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
b2ov
regular
b2ov

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:23 am

looking in to getting a new camera any suggestions i currently have a Nikon s8100 looking for something beater lmk thanks
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:00 pm

b2ov wrote:

looking in to getting a new camera any suggestions i currently have a Nikon s8100 looking for something beater lmk thanks
What do you want? A dslr? Nikon 5100 would be great. Think costco has a kit as well. 18-55mm and a 55-200mm great to learn on.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:23 pm

I may be selling my old D70 for a couple hundred bucks...depending on what i throw in with it.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Dao wrote:
STI_Clint wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sounds legit I'll give it a try Razz
Back to top Go down
FX-16Raptor
regular
FX-16Raptor

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:53 pm

http://freedomforsoft.blogspot.com/

that links gives a shit load of hacked programs. a couple may have trojans though. theres corel draw, adobe cs5, microsoft word, norton, and all that bullshit
Back to top Go down
b2ov
regular
b2ov

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:10 am

What do you want? A dslr? Nikon 5100 would be great. Think costco has a kit as well. 18-55mm and a 55-200mm great to learn on.

ya i was looking at those the other day kinda liked it

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
I may be selling my old D70 for a couple hundred bucks...depending on what i throw in with it.

Very Happy

how much and what u throwing in might be interested
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:04 pm

been messing around with the nikon and lightroom since its spring. plan on going to woodward sunday to snap a grip of pictures.
specs iso-400, w/b-cloudly, f/2.0, 1/4000th just used recovery, clarity, and something else i forgot
photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 DSC_0011
specs for number 2 iso-400, w/b-auto, f/4.5, 1/1000th
photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 DSC_0013
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Nice shots coach! I really like the top photo. I've been wanting to try out lightroom.

I'm picking up a 35mm lens this weekend. Should be much funner to shoot with than my kit lens.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:34 pm

STI_Clint wrote:
Nice shots coach! I really like the top photo. I've been wanting to try out lightroom.

I'm picking up a 35mm lens this weekend. Should be much funner to shoot with than my kit lens.
thats what i shoot with 90% of the time 35mm f/1.8
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:21 am

just trying to get back in to the grove with it
photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 DSC_0001-4
photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 DSC_0002-3
photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 DSC_0011-2
photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 DSC_0012
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:11 am

intresting, I should add some too.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 am

94RSIntegra wrote:
do it!!!!!! and let me shoot your whip some time.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:04 pm

coach wrote:
94RSIntegra wrote:

no prob Jeff, I should have more time once summer break starts.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm

94RSIntegra wrote:
coach wrote:
94RSIntegra wrote:

good shit.....if your not scared to driver we can find some really good spots.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:17 am

coach wrote:
94RSIntegra wrote:
coach wrote:
94RSIntegra wrote:

lol thumbsup name the place and I'll be there. i'll come pick you, so we won't have to take two cars.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:53 am

94RSIntegra wrote:
coach wrote:
94RSIntegra wrote:
coach wrote:
94RSIntegra wrote:

lol thumbsup name the place and I'll be there. i'll come pick you, so we won't have to take two cars.
nice!!!!!!!!! sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.   photography chit chat and share your non-car photos. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

photography chit chat and share your non-car photos.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2