Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post pics of your latest purchase

Go down 
+18
Dao
MUACHi
NN9_RED
ONE4ONE
mk3supra
Garrett
beast16
Ej8Kid
leemo559
Mynes_3
94RSIntegra
ssbpteg
eh_559
nastyhabitzcrx
Rickdaddy
coach
GRBeaSTin
SinglecamEJ8
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Geeeeeez! So many bullets and not enough zombies.
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:55 am

STI_Clint wrote:
Geeeeeez! So many bullets and not enough zombies.

There's never enough bullets Laughing
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:48 am

GRBeaSTin wrote:

Oh, and obligatory recent purchase.

1000 rounds of .45acp
500 rounds of .22lr
20 rounds of copper .308 winchester
20 rounds of copper 30-30 winchester.

nice, here's my recent

Savage 93r17 i bought from eh559
Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 Vaehsrifle

picked a few rounds at walmart and big5

100- 7.62x54r
700- 9mm(hollow points not pictued)
30- 12 3/4 solid slugs
25- 2 3/4 8shot
333- 22LR(leftover from previous range trip)

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 Shortstack
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:53 am

nice john
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 20120518182945

Picked up this bad boy friday. Springfield XDM 3.8" 9mm
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Got damn. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:58 pm

GRBeaSTin wrote:

let me guess you got that from PRK? lol someone's been circumventing CA guns laws Laughing
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:12 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

let me guess you got that from PRK? lol someone's been circumventing CA guns laws Laughing

negative, got it from ryan at we the people and the CA DoJ says its perfectly legal so why not.
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:46 am

GRBeaSTin wrote:

negative, got it from ryan at we the people and the CA DoJ says its perfectly legal so why not.

single shot conversion? i thought the xdms aren't cali legal due to hi cap mags and for being able to fire with no mag in the gun?
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:41 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

single shot conversion? i thought the xdms aren't cali legal due to hi cap mags and for being able to fire with no mag in the gun?

Who told you it was illegal? The XDM is perfectly legal in California utilizing the SSE method. HiCap magazines are perfectly legal as long as the magazines are disassembled at the store because once disassembled they become parts and not a magazine. There is no California Penal Code to arrest upon the utilization of HiCap magazines. If you are arrested, the DA has to prove that you either A. Imported the magazine or B. Manufactured the magazine, both of which are really hard to prove since there is no paper trail. Also, the statute of limitations on it is 3 years so if there is a paper trail showing that you imported or manufactured the magazine, the DA has to charge you within 3 years of importation or manufacturing. The use of HiCap magazines isn't illegal, the importation and the manufacturing of HiCap magazines are illegal. If you are ever caught with one Law Enforcement may question you but you don't have to answer to them since you aren't doing anything illegal. The best thing to do when you're asked is to just be polite and say "I own these magazines legally and will have no further discussion about them." I took my magazines to a range on saturday and blasted away 19 rounds from my standard capacity magazine. I call them standard because that is what it comes with from the factory. HiCap would be something along the lines of a beta magazine Wink. Most of this info can be read on CalGuns.
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:53 pm

GRBeaSTin wrote:
Who told you it was illegal? The XDM is perfectly legal in California utilizing the SSE method. HiCap magazines are perfectly legal as long as the magazines are disassembled at the store because once disassembled they become parts and not a magazine. There is no California Penal Code to arrest upon the utilization of HiCap magazines.

lol, that's SSE if the very law you skated around in order to buy that gun! either way i don't care it's your buisness, i know there are tons of those guns in CA that were bought as single shot but i doubt there is one that actually is.

Rolling Eyes 16rd mags for my xd sub? pffft i never saw them officer
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:28 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:
Who told you it was illegal? The XDM is perfectly legal in California utilizing the SSE method. HiCap magazines are perfectly legal as long as the magazines are disassembled at the store because once disassembled they become parts and not a magazine. There is no California Penal Code to arrest upon the utilization of HiCap magazines.

lol, that's SSE if the very law you skated around in order to buy that gun! either way i don't care it's your buisness, i know there are tons of those guns in CA that were bought as single shot but i doubt there is one that actually is.

Rolling Eyes 16rd mags for my xd sub? pffft i never saw them officer

I know what SSE is and that's how I got my XDM. The XDM as well as many other guns aren't actually illegal per se, they just haven't been approved by the CA DOJ (which means they just haven't paid CA the fee to be on the list Neutral ). CA DOJ approves of the SSE method so I did not acquire my gun illegally. If a gun isn't on the CA DOJ list it has to be SSE'd into the state. That means the gun HAS to be sold as a single shot pistol but once the gun is removed from the shop, the legal owner of the pistol is free to convert the gun back to semi-auto and this is perfectly legal as per DOJ. There are a lot of loop holes pertaining to California Gun Laws.
Back to top Go down
GREY_STAR
regular
GREY_STAR

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:07 pm

sorry to bud in yours convo but xd's are legal. a couple buddies of mine copped a few Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 pm

GREY_STAR wrote:
sorry to bud in yours convo but xd's are legal. a couple buddies of mine copped a few Very Happy

FYI, XD and the XDM, though may be extremely similar, are actually two different guns. One is on the DOJ roster list and is perfectly legal and one isn't. The one that isn't, the XDM, has to be transferred into the state as a single shot and sold as a single shot pistol. Once the pistol has been converted to single shot and sold as a single shot, the owner of the firearm is free to convert it back to semi-auto. The XDM is NOT ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA. If it was, DOJ would've put a stop to it a long time ago since they know I have this gun registered in the Republik of Kalifornia.
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:58 am

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 20120704234849

2 Polymer New Frontier LW-15 complete lower receivers
1 Forged Aluminum Spikes Jolley Roger stripped lower receiver
3 Polymer Magpul 10/30 magazines.

Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:17 am

We should just make this thread the "Post your firearms" thread. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 am

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!111

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 376194_4310638010912_372497004_n

Got me Rotweiller pups. Male and female Smile
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 pm

DECIDED TO RE-OPEN MY DISC JOCKEY BUSINESS BACK UP. SO I PURCHASED THE NUMARK NS7FX AND ALL NEW DJ GEAR & LIGHTING.

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 Dv016_11

SO IF YOU NEED MUSIC FOR YOUR UPCOMING EVENT.

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 Vvv10
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:12 am

pig_pit wrote:
We should just make this thread the "Post your firearms" thread. Lol.

anything else is irrelevant Razz
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:31 am

Missed my old wing so got this set awhile back for my hatch

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 D9951ED6-9440-4E87-9470-BD75BA5470DD-688-00000044A85D6B83
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:46 am

Yum.
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 pm

My new BEATSPRO headphones...... Very Happy

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 Img_0110
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:22 am

just bought an ashtray compartment for my impreza. i dont smoke, but its a nice accessory to have in a car and completes my empty looking center console. Plus i needed an outlet.

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 D3C71BE6-0B29-48B4-B321-FD367C7841DD-12252-00000A13464C4953_zpsca85817f
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 am

HKS type R intercoler,

got rid of the ebay intercooler for a better quality intercooler.

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 6ntac3

Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 I4h6om
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your latest purchase   Post pics of your latest purchase - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post pics of your latest purchase
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4