Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The walking dead

Go down 
+10
eh_559
nastyhabitzcrx
coach
Garrett
jman007
S13TypeXFan
STI_Clint
L
kaj
Rickdaddy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:39 pm

what started off being a goodshow is slowly decading into something crappy.

Anyone saw the last episode?
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:42 pm

I stopped watching once the deputy started going Emo. I don't watch prime-time drama.
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:04 pm

I'm still gonna watch regardless

It's something you'd complain/make fun of yet you'd still watch. Kinda like the fast and the furious!
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:26 pm

comic is good at least
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Only thing that annoys me so far is the fact they haven't found the stupid girl yet or moved on. Other than that I have no issues with the show. The drama and deception is just some of the formulas for long lasting TV. Season 1 started out strong and Season 2 is pretty slow but I still have faith in it.

Other than that Darrel and Shane are my favorite characters on the show. I used to be annoyed by Shane but when he shot Otis in the leg he just went up a notch in my book Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Here's a few things that happened in the comic that didn't happen in the first season of the show.

Radio in the beginning was never handed out for the black man and Rick
tank scene and the department stoer scene never happened
the hillbillies were never there
Rick trained everyone in the camp on how to use the gun and Andrea was the best out of all of them
Sophia's father wasn't around like in the show
Shane went psycho and tried to kill Rick but Carol intervined and shot Shane in the neck
Everyone mobbed in the RV instead
Met a black guy and his daughters and they joined the group
Dale fucks Andrea ㅡㅡ;
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
Here's a few things that happened in the comic that didn't happen in the first season of the show.

Radio in the beginning was never handed out for the black man and Rick
tank scene and the department stoer scene never happened
the hillbillies were never there
Rick trained everyone in the camp on how to use the gun and Andrea was the best out of all of them
Sophia's father wasn't around like in the show
Shane went psycho and tried to kill Rick but Carol intervined and shot Shane in the neck
Everyone mobbed in the RV instead
Met a black guy and his daughters and they joined the group
Dale fucks Andrea ㅡㅡ;

Meh I don't see any of that being any major stuff other than Shane getting shot. I guess they figured Shane could be interesting to the story and TV Drama by keeping him alive considering he's one of the biggest skeletons in the closet at the moment. Although Andrea being the top shot would make sense as to why she goes ape shit every time the guns are taken away. I never understood why she always made a big deal out of the guns.

The tank scene was awesome IMO.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:03 pm

another thing that was different was Otis, being a skinny guy in the comic, shot carl because he thought Rick, Tyrese and Carl were zombies.

heh I'm going to stop reading the comic now because it's SOMEWHAT catching up to the series, and season 2 is supposed to kinda share the same storyline as the comic.

edit: and no searching of the stupid missing girl, so that was a big ass plus.
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
another thing that was different was Otis, being a skinny guy in the comic, shot carl because he thought Rick, Tyrese and Carl were zombies.

heh I'm going to stop reading the comic now because it's SOMEWHAT catching up to the series, and season 2 is supposed to kinda share the same storyline as the comic.

edit: and no searching of the stupid missing girl, so that was a big ass plus.

If you read ahead it might ruin the show for you lol. Otis must have been blind in the comic if he confused Carl for a zombie -___-
Back to top Go down
S13TypeXFan
regular
S13TypeXFan

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Stop crying! Be a man! Its a good show, so what theres emo shit that no one wants to watch, you want the show to last and drag out? then this is what they have to do with it. What you expect from a show on AMC? If it was on Showtime or HBO then it would be a different story, bigger budget, more violence, nudity and so on.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:39 pm

IMO it WAS a good show on season 1, but in season 2 it's starting to turn more into a drama type ish show. Don't get me wrong though, I will continue watching the show but I just hope they progress a bit faster and either find the girl dead or alive.
Back to top Go down
jman007
noob

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Kudos for Glenn. Tap that ass.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:27 pm

STI_Clint wrote:
Other than that Darrel and Shane are my favorite characters on the show. I used to be annoyed by Shane but when he shot Otis in the leg he just went up a notch in my book Laughing Laughing Laughing

word. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:49 pm

show's only redeeming quality: having one of the Boondock Saints playing a character. Then again, so does one of the day-time soap operas, so....
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:34 pm

God, this season is surely going down the shitter. Another pointless episode!
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:22 pm

i watch ever my son likes. sooooooo i have no clue what your talking about. Now cars2 i can say thats a good movie. lmao the joys of having a kid 10 or younger.
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
God, this season is surely going down the shitter. Another pointless episode!

a little bit, huh? i mean we got to get a peek what's in the barn last episode, but still nothing resolved on this Sunday's. i don't understand how they can't just stop with all the keeping secrets shit.

Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Show sucks end of thread Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:29 pm

They need to hurry up and start the prison arc. That's when things get better.
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Most likely they''ll be on the farm for all of season 2 then Prison will be Season 3.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:28 pm

This season is only 6 episodes right?
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:38 pm

i see.

well 6 more episodes to go, I guess. so far Carl has made a recovery already so I would only imagine it being built up on finding Sophia (again) and the zombies inside the barn. MAYBE it'll also build up on the drama going on between Shane and Dale.
Back to top Go down
S13TypeXFan
regular
S13TypeXFan

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:40 pm

ok now im mad at the show fpr doing the mid season finale crap, after this Sunday they wont air the rest of the season til Feb. 12th
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Empty

Back to top Go down

The walking dead
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next