Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whos playing MW3 on PS3?

Go down 
+8
STI_Clint
nastyhabitzcrx
SinglecamEJ8
mk3supra
eh_559
Garrett
kaj
S13TypeXFan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S13TypeXFan
regular
S13TypeXFan

Whos playing MW3 on PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Insert gamer tag here.......

mine is YOUMADBRO_559
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:45 pm

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:27 am

primeredsol

come at me bro
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Ps3 fails
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:47 pm

I got in a few rounds with primeredsol. Good times. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:24 am

yousadbro is my tag.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:57 pm

my gamertag glitched in the game somehow and my kills per game average shot up to 200 kills per game at one point
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Garrett wrote:
my gamertag glitched in the game somehow and my kills per game average shot up to 200 kills per game at one point

primeredsol's profile shows he gets like 900 kills per game or something crazy like that. LOL. his stats are all out of whack.

Last edited by kaj on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:00 pm

well i have a day and a half of game play but it shows i have 3300 kills in 70 something matches lol
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Garrett wrote:
well i have a day and a half of game play but it shows i have 3300 kills in 70 something matches lol

why i can't i get some cool stats like that? i think i have someone on my friend list that has prestiged once or twice, but with hardly any time into the game. it's just kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:35 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:35 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:31 pm

when i get frustrated/bored enough with BF3 i might get it.

i hated mw2, so i'm not liking alll the reviews that say it's like mw2 just new guns/perks
Back to top Go down
S13TypeXFan
regular
S13TypeXFan

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:52 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:

i hated mw2, so i'm not liking alll the reviews that say it's like mw2 just new guns/perks

its nothing like mw2
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:02 pm

S13TypeXFan wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:

its nothing like mw2

I disagree. I think it is a lot like mw2 which is what I was hoping Black Oops would be. I really like MW3. I'm happy with the pace (while equipped with my favorite peeks) and the new kill streak setups. Other than a few BOish lagg issues, I'm very happy.
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:12 pm

kaj wrote:
S13TypeXFan wrote:

its nothing like mw2

I disagree. I think it is a lot like mw2

yeah , see i hear more people saw that its like mw2 than its not. i know it has new stuff to it. but if it looks the same to me. dontknow
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Yea feels like I got suckered into buying a 59.99 DLC pack. I mean there is a few changed features but as far as gameplay it's the same shit. Nothing new, Impressive or innovative. Although Spec Ops mode is pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Modern Warfare has always been a very well-made, polished game. i have no problem with this being Modern Warfare 2.5. DLC map packs.. whatever you want to call it. that's all i wanted. more Mw2 goodness.

out of curiosity, what would you guys change to make the game better? i mean something realistic and well-thought out. because, i can't see anything there is to change. it sounds like you guys may be happier with moving on to a new series? as much as i love the MW games, i can't wait for Rainbow Six Patriots. i would like to play a different type of FPS. still, i'm very happy and comfortable with the MW games. other than swapping out some guns and perks, i wouldn't change a thing.
but i DO like the Survival Mode. that's pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:01 am

kaj wrote:

out of curiosity, what would you guys change to make the game better? i mean something realistic and well-thought out. because, i can't see anything there is to change. it sounds like you guys may be happier with moving on to a new series? as much as i love the MW games, i can't wait for Rainbow Six Patriots. i would like to play a different type of FPS. still, i'm very happy and comfortable with the MW games. other than swapping out some guns and perks, i wouldn't change a thing.

it's cool to run around and shoot people, just more depth. BF3 just gives you more options with how to actually get the job done.

not hating, just not that interested in doing the same thing over and over.

if MW had the huge maps and ability to more user controlled chaos i'd be all for it
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:17 am

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
kaj wrote:

it's cool to run around and shoot people, just more depth. BF3 just gives you more options with how to actually get the job done.

not hating, just not that interested in doing the same thing over and over.

if MW had the huge maps and ability to more user controlled chaos i'd be all for it

as you said: that's what BF3 is for. i like to jump in a game and do the whole run-n-gun thing. for the times when i want the game to be a bit more complicated, to where i need to think, things out a bit more, then i'll play BF3 or another game for a while.
in fact.. PC has a nice selection of "sim" games that look pretty damned cool too.
i think MW3 as successfully done exactly what the game wanted to do. however.. since the update, i can't do well in a game if my life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 pm

add me

GhettoFabulous90
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
kaj wrote:
S13TypeXFan wrote:

its nothing like mw2

yeah , see i hear more people saw that its like mw2 than its not. i know it has new stuff to it. but if it looks the same to me. dontknow

john stop being a girl and get mw3 haha
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:18 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
kaj wrote:
S13TypeXFan wrote:

its nothing like mw2

thats why i like it. they keep improving and making changes to a game that i like. thats why i continue to buy infinity ward versions of COD, and keep wrecking baddies online.
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:49 am

adrian wrote:

john stop being a girl and get mw3 haha

what you mad bro cause Charlie plays BF again? Laughing
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:56 am

Garrett wrote:
nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
kaj wrote:
S13TypeXFan wrote:

its nothing like mw2

thats why i like it. they keep improving and making changes to a game that i like. thats why i continue to buy infinity ward versions of COD, and keep wrecking baddies online.

+1. a lot of people keep complaining about how unreal MW is. duh. it's not a sim. it's made to be a fast-paced arcade style shooter. and that's what it is. pick a load out and go kick ass. the guns in each class are basically the same, with different looks and sights. that's for fun, not realism. i think once people get over the fact that it's NOT MEANT TO BE REALISTIC then they may learn to appreciate it again.
i turn on the PS3, grab the setup i like, and go have fun.
it's simple, fast, and fun.
not need to over-complicate it. dontknow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos playing MW3 on PS3?   Whos playing MW3 on PS3? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos playing MW3 on PS3?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Video games-
Jump to: