Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic

Go down 
+3
eg6_559
pig_pit
Central_driver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic Empty
PostSubject: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:20 pm

both runs where 40-100mph (the inside the car clip i didnt spin, i actually caught traction)

Shocked
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Bragging rights. Cool
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:54 am

haha. there r some faster civics than mine. im sure there are alot in fresno but they are all swapped and turboed or LS vtec turbo.When i see a 400whp civic with a sohc than i cant be the fastest anymore. but for now i am lol Smile
Back to top Go down
eg6_559
noob
eg6_559

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Central_driver wrote:
haha. there r some faster civics than mine. im sure there are alot in fresno but they are all swapped and turboed or LS vtec turbo.When i see a 400whp civic with a sohc than i cant be the fastest anymore. but for now i am lol Smile

ive seen sum of ur vids on youtube u r quick as fuk for a single.....most turbo in fresno arent even tune right...just street tune....
but shit tats sick and quick... i would love to see u go against my boy's LS-V... itll be a good match..
Back to top Go down
4G63kevin
regular
4G63kevin

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:05 pm

You don't see many of these clean sleeper builds around town. Dope shizz. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Damn, nice car, build, and camera.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:12 am

Herra fast!
Back to top Go down
over 9000
noob
over 9000

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:47 am

2:59 lulz laugh. CD your car is looking more cleaner and faster props. what kind of video camera are you using cus the quality look pretty clean
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:48 pm

over 9000 wrote:
2:59 lulz laugh. CD your car is looking more cleaner and faster props. what kind of video camera are you using cus the quality look pretty clean

canon 550D / t2i

Its a badass camera Smile that was with all auto recording since my friend doesnt no how to use the camera yet
Back to top Go down
over 9000
noob
over 9000

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Central_driver wrote:
over 9000 wrote:

canon 550D / t2i

Its a badass camera Smile that was with all auto recording since my friend doesnt no how to use the camera yet

sweet and how much does that camera cost? is it just a regular camera or is it a video camera? I want to get into video/film stuff for cars
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:01 am

over 9000 wrote:
Central_driver wrote:
over 9000 wrote:

canon 550D / t2i

sweet and how much does that camera cost? is it just a regular camera or is it a video camera? I want to get into video/film stuff for cars

it cost me 854 out the door. the lens i film with is the kit lens 18-55mm and i bought a 50mm f1.8 ef II which cost me 150.

its a normal dslr camera with 1080p recording
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic   Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic Empty

Back to top Go down

Video of the Quickest Fresno SOHC Civic
Page 1 of 1