Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Instant Messaging???

Go down 
+3
L
xxgxx
eg6_559
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eg6_559
noob
eg6_559

Instant Messaging??? Empty
PostSubject: Instant Messaging???   Instant Messaging??? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:46 am

HEY!! just wondering... wouldnt it be cool to have IM on here?? just my opinion so u can IM ur buddy's when u see them online...i kno u may have their number...but hey its a good use on here and makes this new page work???

anyone agree?? lol
Back to top Go down
xxgxx
regular
xxgxx

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging???   Instant Messaging??? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:55 am

I concur! afro
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging???   Instant Messaging??? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:13 am

I'm not quite sure if this particular forum can support this feature. The only other forum I know of that has real time Instant Messaging would be Nasioc (works the same way as Facebook).
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
Seng
regular

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging???   Instant Messaging??? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 am

instead of IM...why can't we have chatbox on the main forum page...That should be pretty cool!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://art-issues.deviantart.com
ZoomZoom
noob
ZoomZoom

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging???   Instant Messaging??? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:31 am

a chatbox would be cool. Its on the mazdaspeed forums.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging???   Instant Messaging??? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:17 am

I think the chatbox would hella cluster up the forum. I personally like the forum to be clean lookin'.
Back to top Go down
Seng
regular

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging???   Instant Messaging??? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
I think the chatbox would hella cluster up the forum. I personally like the forum to be clean lookin'.

what do you mean by cluster up the forum??? just let the members have access to it and only allow like 30 chat showing...once it exceeds that, it'll get delete..i think it's a pretty cool feature to have..lol easier to communicate also
Back to top Go down
http://art-issues.deviantart.com
toymachine
regular
toymachine

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging???   Instant Messaging??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:12 am

Seng wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

what do you mean by cluster up the forum??? just let the members have access to it and only allow like 30 chat showing...once it exceeds that, it'll get delete..i think it's a pretty cool feature to have..lol easier to communicate also

Can't we just trade Phone numbers and have booty calls in the middle of the night?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging???   Instant Messaging??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Instant Messaging???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to: