Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie / Clips Section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

Movie / Clips Section Empty
PostSubject: Movie / Clips Section   Movie / Clips Section EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:39 am

we need 1. for any youtube videos or random hilarious funny videos street fire etc...
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: Movie / Clips Section   Movie / Clips Section EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:09 am

I was thinking for pics or vids of random/funny things you guys can just post it up in off-topic. However, if there's enough interest for an actual video section then I can create a section for that.
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
Seng
regular

PostSubject: Re: Movie / Clips Section   Movie / Clips Section EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:13 am

L wrote:
I was thinking for pics or vids of random/funny things you guys can just post it up in off-topic. However, if there's enough interest for an actual video section then I can create a section for that.

What about an only fresno-import's DIY section??
DIY>> Interior>>(lists of makes and models + the Generation of that model)
Exterior>>(lists of makes and models + the Generation of that model)
Engine & Transmission >> (lists of makes and models + the Generation of that model)
Suspension >>(lists of makes and models + the Generation of that model)
Electrical/Lightings >> (lists of makes and models + the Generation of that model)
Other(anything goes??? lol ei: DYI: Home Dept Lip. DYIs that can be pertain to all makes and model???)

you get the idea right?
this can get the community really involve imo...should be written up them selve and not just copy or paste it from other forums because sometimes, those pictures doesn't work..lol and pictures helps alot for DIYs
Back to top Go down
http://art-issues.deviantart.com
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: Movie / Clips Section   Movie / Clips Section EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 am

Seng wrote:
L wrote:

What about an only fresno-import's DIY section??
DIY>> Interior>>(lists of makes and models + the Generation of that model)
Exterior>>(lists of makes and models + the Generation of that model)
Engine & Transmission >> (lists of makes and models + the Generation of that model)
Suspension >>(lists of makes and models + the Generation of that model)
Electrical/Lightings >> (lists of makes and models + the Generation of that model)
Other(anything goes??? lol ei: DYI: Home Dept Lip. DYIs that can be pertain to all makes and model???)

you get the idea right?
this can get the community really involve imo...should be written up them selve and not just copy or paste it from other forums because sometimes, those pictures doesn't work..lol and pictures helps alot for DIYs

I absolutely love this idea. But creating a bunch of separate sub-forums would be a tad bit too pre- immature for what we have going on right now. It will be implemented in the future once we've accumulate more members.

The next big thing I plan on doing (once/if we get more users on here) would be to create sub-forum for individual makes such as Honda, Subaru, Nisan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Others, and appoint individual mods to look after those section.

Creating vendor/local shops would come right after that.

If anyone disagrees with this idea and please tell me why and what we should do instead.

Edited*

Last edited by L on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: Movie / Clips Section   Movie / Clips Section EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:18 pm

yeah a DIY is a great thing! and a Video game section
Back to top Go down
Seng
regular

PostSubject: Re: Movie / Clips Section   Movie / Clips Section EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:09 am

^^^ i think there is a video game section already... :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://art-issues.deviantart.com
4G63kevin
regular
4G63kevin

PostSubject: Re: Movie / Clips Section   Movie / Clips Section EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Seng wrote:
^^^ i think there is a video game section already... :lol!:

+1 It's down way at the bottom on the main page. lulz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie / Clips Section   Movie / Clips Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie / Clips Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Introductions & Feedbacks :: Feedback-