Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner

Go down 
+8
ONE4ONE
mk3supra
Rickdaddy
turboed98itr
SinglecamEJ8
PANDA_KID
Garrett
Pavin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Pavin
regular
Pavin

Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner Empty
PostSubject: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:27 am

Hey guys,
I've been looking around for local import meets and such, seems like this town is stock filled with modded-hondas..
Hopefully I can get around to getting to one of the meet ups..

I have a 2010 Corolla
dropped on Ksport coilovers, and various other mods. I'm sure you've seen me around I rack up miles fairly well as this is my DD.
It had at one point black stock rims..
(i'd post a link but I can't until 7 days..)

I'm new to the game, but am down to learn, I've already learned alot from the year I've been modding.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:29 am

welcome! is it an "s" or "xrs" or just a straight corolla?
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:52 am

Garrett wrote:

Woops, forgot to mention "S" automagic, thats basically why I gave up the "performance dream" and went looks Smile
(hell the 10th gen XRS doesn't even have the 2zzge, or anything comparable.)
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:02 am

Pavin wrote:
Garrett wrote:

Woops, forgot to mention "S" automagic, thats basically why I gave up the "performance dream" and went looks Smile
(hell the 10th gen XRS doesn't even have the 2zzge, or anything comparable.)

i was just curious. good to have some more toyota people around lol
Back to top Go down
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:49 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
turboed98itr
noob
turboed98itr

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:34 am

welcome!

unfortunately all fresno has is a bunch of modded Hondas. Next to that would be a bunch of 240sx and then Subarus. I don't often see much from the Toyota crowd.
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
welcome!

unfortunately all fresno has is a bunch of modded Hondas. Next to that would be a bunch of 240sx and then Subarus. I don't often see much from the Toyota crowd.

Yeah, I've noticed that. It'd be nice to get to some of these import car meets at all.. Though I do see a few supras and mr2s, once in a while
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Pavin wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
welcome!

Yeah, I've noticed that. It'd be nice to get to some of these import car meets at all.. Though I do see a few supras and mr2s, once in a while

Yep, I would sometimes see supras and mr2s also. But the Honda to Toyota ratio is pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 pm

one more toyota ftw.
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:30 pm

mk3supra wrote:
one more toyota ftw.

Agreed, how come I dont see any huge honda meets or any at all? How often do Fresno Import meets happen?
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Pavin wrote:
mk3supra wrote:
one more toyota ftw.

Agreed, how come I dont see any huge honda meets or any at all? How often do Fresno Import meets happen?

because you dont go out to blackstone on weekend nights. shit storms of hondas and a few of everything else.

F-I.com is a relatively new site, if im correct it was started sometime in april. there hasn't been official "fresno-imports.com" meet yet. there is a feeler meet that was set up, but its supposed to be kind of small and invite only. the mods and admin want to see if its even possible to get people together and have a successful meet without the ricers revving, blasting music, doing burn outs and all that sort of thing. the goal is to meet but give a positive image of imports. but thats just what ive taken in from what ive read through here on the site.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Garrett wrote:
Pavin wrote:
mk3supra wrote:
one more toyota ftw.

because you dont go out to blackstone on weekend nights. shit storms of hondas and a few of everything else.

F-I.com is a relatively new site, if im correct it was started sometime in april. there hasn't been official "fresno-imports.com" meet yet. there is a feeler meet that was set up, but its supposed to be kind of small and invite only. the mods and admin want to see if its even possible to get people together and have a successful meet without the ricers revving, blasting music, doing burn outs and all that sort of thing. the goal is to meet but give a positive image of imports. but thats just what ive taken in from what ive read through here on the site.

That's exactly it.

Also Coach is in charge of the meets, I would only just attend Laughing
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:24 am

WELCOME......afro
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:13 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
Garrett wrote:
Pavin wrote:
mk3supra wrote:
one more toyota ftw.

That's exactly it.

Hahah I'm usually at EDM events on my weekends, so that'd explain it. I see a few meet ups. There isn't that much of a "large scale" legitimate thing going on from other groups.

I'd definitely be down for an F-I meet(PM please lol), probably good thing to promote and help out the site as well.. though I understand the possible mishaps..

Possibly, try holding meets farther out of the town itself and more in the outskirts where there is tons of parking space/lights and lack there of cops, annoyed neighbors etc.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 am

Garrett wrote:
Pavin wrote:
mk3supra wrote:
one more toyota ftw.

pretty much just what he said. its a feeler and a test feel to get ideas out in person.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:44 am

Pavin wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
Garrett wrote:
Pavin wrote:
mk3supra wrote:
one more toyota ftw.

That's exactly it.

Hahah I'm usually at EDM events on my weekends, so that'd explain it. I see a few meet ups. There isn't that much of a "large scale" legitimate thing going on from other groups.

I'd definitely be down for an F-I meet(PM please lol), probably good thing to promote and help out the site as well.. though I understand the possible mishaps..

Possibly, try holding meets farther out of the town itself and more in the outskirts where there is tons of parking space/lights and lack there of cops, annoyed neighbors etc.
its not really cops im worried about its just seeing how and finding a good spot that we can just chill at. we use to have spots way back in the day we would bring biz too.
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:18 am

Theres tons of spots out in the boonies!

Really I'm here looking for local car enthus. who have knowledge they'd like to pass down haha.

EDIT: That's why I'd love to attend one of these meets, especially if we could have larger scale ones down the line..
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:22 am

In due time we'll have our meets. For now the upcoming one is more of a beta one just to get a feeler for things. It's also a place to gather up the mods and active members to discuss ideas on where meets should be held, mountain drives, troll control, etc.
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:26 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:44 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
troll control.

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:22 am

Thanks guys, yea..

Anyone go to Fresno City or Willow? It'd be cool to meet some that mod there...
Back to top Go down
bunz559
noob
bunz559

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:09 am

how do you like them k-sports? hows the quality on those?

Welcome btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner   Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Fresno/Clovis, 10th Gen Corolla owner
Page 1 of 1