Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share

Go down 
+14
2159ClassicRed
ssbpteg
b2ov
leemo559
94db8
nastyhabitzcrx
pig_pit
jman007
SinglecamEJ8
kaj
YATTY
DNM Power
Rickdaddy
coach
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 pm

who's EK are we talking about here?

I thought Christian was the only guy who has a 6th gen civic in DSK?

Dekoh McFly?

Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Yes Christian's silver hatch was mine. He took things off I did off to do his ownon thing now he says it fully stripped
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 pm

YATTY wrote:
Yes Christian's silver hatch was mine. He took things off I did off to do his ownon thing now he says it fully stripped

no!!!!!!!!!! lol one he took off the ctr headlights u had becuse they were all stressed crack and got nicer ones then he took off the fake spoon mirrors and added some real ones then he took off the ebays coils and put some omni's then dx brakes for ctr 5lug ect....... an it keeps going lol i think its an improvement but thats just me lol
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:55 pm

dSkDc4 wrote:
YATTY wrote:

no!!!!!!!!!! lol one he took off the ctr headlights u had becuse they were all stressed crack and got nicer ones then he took off the fake spoon mirrors and added some real ones then he took off the ebays coils and put some omni's then dx brakes for ctr 5lug ect....... an it keeps going lol i think its an improvement but thats just me lol
yup thats what I meant ...
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Yea coils went mine. Headlights went that way and mirrors were carbon but then again I was more worried bout going fast....
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 pm

I see that everyone runs to the hypeman huh...captain save a homie
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:08 pm

YATTY wrote:
I see that everyone runs to the hypeman huh...captain save a homie
AGAIN HUH
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Let me type this clear since you don't get it. Let's all call ivan to get in mix to help everyone speak up...
no one ever said his Shit wasn't nice just said glad I don't have to see it cause he ain't driving it. But you got all hurt and wanna speak on his behalf
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:19 pm

YATTY wrote:
Let me type this clear since you don't get it. Let's all call ivan to get in mix to help everyone speak up...
no one ever said his Shit wasn't nice just said glad I don't have to see it cause he ain't driving it. But you got all hurt and wanna speak on his behalf
lol I never mentioned this to him, so I dont understand how I even told him ha. I never got hurt just said it looks better but I guess that's getting hurt now a days.
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Seems that way....
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Don't see why you even felt the need to say anything bout it no one mentioned anything bout looks anyway
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:27 pm

YATTY wrote:
Seems that way....
LOL well its not that way I just commented that's all as well as you did too.
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 pm

ALRIGHT THEN....
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 pm

IVANA......
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:27 pm

dSkDc4 wrote:
YATTY wrote:

Ivan read what you quoted no one ever said it wasn't an improvement or that it was bad. HE SAID IT WAS FULLY STRIPPED. HE SAID. all I said is I don't see it driving
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:51 pm

haha why do people always think someone is mad when real facts are stated lol its all in fun. and cristian cant comment cuz he isnt a member so i did do a little for him an as for not seeing it driving even when it was running u prob didnt see it since u live in a different town,dont get all bent homie we've known each other to long for me to hate on u guys haha

p.s. u still owe me one for pulling u out lol
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:56 pm

No one is mad and you know hanford ain't to far. Tell him to join. And I may owe you lol...
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Fuck that razz owes you for pulling me out...

P.s. Banshee over 400
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:19 pm

oh the hostility.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 am

YATTY wrote:
Fuck that razz owes you for pulling me out...

P.s. Banshee over 400
lol......well lets get this im pretty sure ivan got stuck when me and him when out there after all the storms had my homie pull him out. then he was our hero. so that in term makes us all even. hahahahaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 am

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: good call coach...
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 am

YATTY wrote:
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: good call coach...
lol....... i still remember creeping around that mud hole the first time and i started driving more and more then im like what the hell happened to ivan and bam he's stuck 5 mins in. lol.....that fucking clay owned me. i had to replace the alternator after that. shit for luck.
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:31 am

Yea that clay sure did....and then I hit the quick mud lol..hahaha...
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 am

YATTY wrote:
Yea that clay sure did....and then I hit the quick mud lol..hahaha...
im hit you up right now. ps ivan you gonna go wheeling brah at all this season?
Back to top Go down
94eg_egg_goodies
noob
94eg_egg_goodies

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:40 am

should of, could of, would of........ ffuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3