Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf

Go down 
+3
Garrett
Rickdaddy
Central_driver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf Empty
PostSubject: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:23 am

Now before everyone starts ranting about if i really won or not. let me explain the race

Ok. First off. My car is pretty much bone stock. if you wanna get technical it has a stage 1 ecu, aem cold air intake and a electric cutout. Guy comes up from behind pretty quick to catch up to me. Rolls up at the light, i didnt wanna do a dig so i rolled it and shifted into 2nd. we raced at about 30mph to 90mph, just a quick 2 gear race. Right off the bat he was almost half a car ahead, when i got traction in 3rd gear i slowly started pulling and we became side by side and than my top end of 3rd i was still pulling and farther away from him.
The guys rolled down there window and asked what i had and i said its stock. he said bullshit i heard it. i said it has an electric cutout. and he continued to ask what was inside and i said i promise bro its stock, we can pull over and you can check out the motor if you like and hes like whatever. He seemed mad. maybe somebody knows the guy. i took some pictures of his car. All in all it was a fun good clean race but i didnt expect to beat it halfway during the race when i heard the supercharger whine.
How fast are these cars anyways dontknow im dumb when it comes to mustangs

Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf Img19981y

Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf Img19991

Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:31 am

Central_driver wrote:
i didnt wanna do a dig so i rolled it and shifted into 2nd.

unamused
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
Central_driver wrote:
i didnt wanna do a dig so i rolled it and shifted into 2nd.

unamused

hey man. not many people like smoking there tires and busting 2nd lol
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:54 am

CD DOIN IT BIG ON THE STONE!!!!! thats ashlan and blackstone lol
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:43 am

Garrett wrote:
LOL POLLO LOCO sounds good
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:45 am

94db8 wrote:
Garrett wrote:
LOL POLLO LOCO sounds good
headbang headbang headbang headbang
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:13 am

but honestly CD, to sort of answer your question, mustangs are quick but arent that fast. my buddy had a 07 GT for a minute, looked the same as that one, but without a supercharger. He got shittededed on by a subbie and wouldve been beat by an Sr-240 but they didnt get a clear stretch of highway to run on. mustangs just arent very fast unless you but alot of money into them.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:05 am

Garrett wrote:
but honestly CD, to sort of answer your question, mustangs are quick but arent that fast. my buddy had a 07 GT for a minute, looked the same as that one, but without a supercharger. He got shittededed on by a subbie and wouldve been beat by an Sr-240 but they didnt get a clear stretch of highway to run on. mustangs just arent very fast unless you but alot of money into them.

I dunno. I've seen some fast Mustangs with bolt ons and a decent tire. Especially compared to a relatively quick FWD car.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:10 am

Paul with the red GT was pretty quick for what it was.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:15 am

but you figure the SRT is supposed to be quick from the factory. itd be pretty close
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Garrett wrote:
but you figure the SRT is supposed to be quick from the factory. itd be pretty close

If I wanna bench race, a 2009 mustang is rated at 300 HP, but is rumored to have more. Add a super charger and figure a 30% bump, to be conservative again. That's 390 conservative HP on a rwd car. It's hard for me to imagine a 300 (generous) HP, fwd car keeping up. Even from a roll.

My guess is the mustang driver sucked. Jon, in his car best the other dude in the Mustang. But the SRT isn't going to beat a supercharged mustang given equal drivers.
A win is a win. I've beaten lots of cars that were faster than mine. I love doing that. headbang

Good job, Jon, but I'd still be careful on the streets.
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:16 pm

nice kill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf   Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf Empty

Back to top Go down

Beat a Supercharged Mustang... wtf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car Related :: Bragging Rights-
Jump to: