Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!

Go down 
+16
Central_driver
DNM Power
illest
Ej8Kid
coach
STI_Clint
Mynes_3
SinglecamEJ8
mk3supra
S13TypeXFan
eh_559
Garrett
ohshititsyou
L
Samanosuke
Rickdaddy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:21 am

Because OT needs some interesting shit up in here.

Anyway I had just finished having a late night drink with a friend of mine in Riverpark and thought to myself, "Shit, I'm feeling a bit dangerous. The freeway is just right there but today is a good night, let's roll out on the stone."

Upon making a U-turn near in n out I already see 2 cop cars in the parking lot of In N Out with their lights lit up. "interesting", I thought to myself as I proceed to make a left onto the stone. Heading southbound I see a truck full of mexican guys bumping some Pit Bull songs, fthat I thought to myself. I pass the next light and I see a jeep full of bros just yelling out stupid shit as I was driving. Once again, I had the fthat look going on. Continuing pass herndon I see another truck with a bunch of Mexicans on the opposite lane getting ready to make a U-turn. Right as I drove by them all I heard was, "ARFF ARFF". cat was my reaction. Oh shit, now I'm approaching a bunch of modified civics just a little after bullard in the target and it was the motherload of all Civics and Integras. I could have sworn they were filming a scene for the new upcoming fast and furious movie. I guess that's the new meet up spot or something because the amount of Torretos there were just mind blowing.

If you have any interesting stories of the stone then post it up! I'm sure STi Clint has many.
Back to top Go down
Samanosuke
noob

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 am

Last edited by Samanosuke on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:27 am

THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! Fast_and_the_furious_5_vin_diesel
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
ohshititsyou
noob
ohshititsyou

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:34 am

when we going to hang out riicky? i gotta show you my bike
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 am

when you roll up to blackstone

troll
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:53 am

Rickdaddy wrote:

troll

saw you at in n out saturday night too... i didnt come over because i dont have a turbo or AWD fthat
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:55 am

Garrett wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

troll

saw you at in n out saturday night too... i didnt come over because i dont have a turbo or AWD fthat

THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! 71695_bw
You look under my hood?
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:25 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
Garrett wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

troll

THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! 71695_bw
You look under my hood?

fthat fthat fthat fthat fthat fthat fthat
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Took STI out to Fresno to go have dinner. Seen another Subaru across from me at an intersection and he flashed his lights at me and waived. I proceeded to turn left and flipped him off. It was the gayest shit I have ever seen. Hate when other Subaru guys waive hi to me looks fucken stupid and really gay unamused
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:14 pm

lmao^^^^. not a "subaru wave" kind of guy eh?
Back to top Go down
S13TypeXFan
regular
S13TypeXFan

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:41 pm

eh_559 wrote:
Took STI out to Fresno to go have dinner. Seen another Subaru across from me at an intersection and he flashed his lights at me and waived. I proceeded to turn left and flipped him off. It was the gayest shit I have ever seen. Hate when other Subaru guys waive hi to me looks fucken stupid and really gay unamused

lmao bro you have to waive back bro, its the right thing to do bro
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 pm

lol waving subroru drivers so much win.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:43 pm

I was with Anthony....he waved and wondered if they were waving because they new he was greddy
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
I was with Anthony....he waved and wondered if they were waving because they new he was greddy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:51 pm

the other day after work i decided to hit up blackstone cus i havent been there for soo long. funny shit is there is soo many single cam going at it and there not even going anywhere. im not making fun but just funny. last time i was there, a guy in a civic was telling me that he ran a white vette and won, all i did was gave him the "kool story bro" look fthat lol
Back to top Go down
S13TypeXFan
regular
S13TypeXFan

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Mynes_3 wrote:
the other day after work i decided to hit up blackstone cus i havent been there for soo long. funny shit is there is soo many single cam going at it and there not even going anywhere. im not making fun but just funny. last time i was there, a guy in a civic was telling me that he ran a white vette and won, all i did was gave him the "kool story bro" look fthat lol

Kool story bro thumbsup
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 pm

I can write a book on my Blackstone experiences. However, I'll share just a little nugget of what you missed when we were at In n Out Ricky. A little after you left I had some homeboi walk up to me and he was trying to peddle his Rap music. He had a few burnt disc in his hands and he was trying to sell them for $5 a CD. This isn't the first time for me since I usually frequent the 7-11 on Ashlan and Marks and the brothas are always trying to sell me that "hot new $hit." So he comes up to me and it's the same line every time. "Hey yo! Check it! I got dis hot shit mang. I'm just trying to go on tour, make it big and yada yada yada." After he makes his sales pitch he says something on the lines of "let me give you a sample of some of this shit." So I'm thinking great hes going to pull out his CD player and now I have to listen to this fail ass shit. Nope, he proceeds to start rapping right there and it wasn't like a quick verse I was standing there for a good 3-4 minutes listening to this guy rapping his ass off. /Extremely Awkward. Considering it's a Saturday night at Toretto Heaven and I can see everyone looking from a distance at this crazy bastard and I'm stuck in the middle.

After he was done with his hot fiya. I told him "Yea I don't have $5 on me sorry." He shook my hand and he bounced. I must say It was probably the most elaborate Rap CD sales pitch I've ever experienced and I've been offered quite a bit. I don't remember how his rap went but I almost laughed my ass off because his first verse started off with "It was all a Dream! . . . . " I don't remember the rest but yea this guy stole a line from Biggie Smalls and I'm going to take a wild guess and say that this guy is far from living the dream. Unless his dream is to walk around parking lots and bothering people for crack money.

/Cool Story Bro.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 pm

STI_Clint wrote:
I can write a book on my Blackstone experiences. However, I'll share just a little nugget of what you missed when we were at In n Out Ricky. A little after you left I had some homeboi walk up to me and he was trying to peddle his Rap music. He had a few burnt disc in his hands and he was trying to sell them for $5 a CD. This isn't the first time for me since I usually frequent the 7-11 on Ashlan and Marks and the brothas are always trying to sell me that "hot new $hit." So he comes up to me and it's the same line every time. "Hey yo! Check it! I got dis hot shit mang. I'm just trying to go on tour, make it big and yada yada yada." After he makes his sales pitch he says something on the lines of "let me give you a sample of some of this shit." So I'm thinking great hes going to pull out his CD player and now I have to listen to this fail ass shit. Nope, he proceeds to start rapping right there and it wasn't like a quick verse I was standing there for a good 3-4 minutes listening to this guy rapping his ass off. /Extremely Awkward. Considering it's a Saturday night at Toretto Heaven and I can see everyone looking from a distance at this crazy bastard and I'm stuck in the middle.

After he was done with his hot fiya. I told him "Yea I don't have $5 on me sorry." He shook my hand and he bounced. I must say It was probably the most elaborate Rap CD sales pitch I've ever experienced and I've been offered quite a bit. I don't remember how his rap went but I almost laughed my ass off because his first verse started off with "It was all a Dream! . . . . " I don't remember the rest but yea this guy stole a line from Biggie Smalls and I'm going to take a wild guess and say that this guy is far from living the dream. Unless his dream is to walk around parking lots and bothering people for crack money.

/Cool Story Bro.

i fucking hate those peddlers. i cam to the establishment for a reason, and its not to be pestered in the parking lot by some guy with shitty music. or if you're in west fresno its mexican guys selling necklaces and bobble heads.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:34 pm

i watched a white da get smoked by a camary! right in front if the pet hospital by the salavtion army. i advoid black stone as much as i can, but with what i do i have to be on it for s good stretch.
Back to top Go down
S13TypeXFan
regular
S13TypeXFan

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:46 pm

coach wrote:
i watched a white da get smoked by a camary! right in front if the pet hospital by the salavtion army. i advoid black stone as much as i can, but with what i do i have to be on it for s good stretch.

Its Camry bro, and thats the power of Quad Cams you saw.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 pm

S13TypeXFan wrote:
coach wrote:

Its Camry bro, and thats the power of Quad Cams you saw.
lol......i know the kid in the da was mad too. all i did was laugh my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Camrys(Optional V6) and Corollas are fast, 1.8 liter twin cam lol, faster than Hondas that is. My cousin's stock 95 Corolla has stock rear sway bars!
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 pm

damn Clint, that's one epic ass story.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 am

I haven't cruised on blackstone for months. Too many ricers revving their motors next to me. That shit scares me. So loud.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:41 am

Ej8Kid wrote:
Camrys(Optional V6) and Corollas are fast, 1.8 liter twin cam lol, faster than Hondas that is. My cousin's stock 95 Corolla has stock rear sway bars!
dude should of known better but still was funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!   THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL BLACKSTONE THREAD!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next