Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fR3SNO_2NR
noob

NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS.. Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS..   NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS.. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 am

Well first its a jdm F20B SIR long block (accord sir) with h22 manifold. Im using civic ex/si engine harness..first i plug gsr ecu and car cranks up idles 1k stays on..then switch ecu to stock p28 and p28 basemap h22 ecu and car cranks up idles around 1k for few seconds then rpm slowly drops to about 500 then chokes and then motor shuts off..wrong VAC lines hook up??injectors??dizzy??need help asap lmk what u guys think..(no check light with p28 basemap h22)
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS..   NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS.. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:09 am

whats your injector setup? also, check all the vacuum lines for cracks/holes or ones that could have popped off. and do you have all the proper stuff for the h22 vacuum...

http://www.h22hybrid.20m.com/index.html

check this site out for tips on H swaps.
Back to top Go down
fR3SNO_2NR
noob

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS..   NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS.. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:28 am

thanks man..im new to H/F series not sure what kind injectors bt they are stocks and no resistor box..im plan upgrade to RC once i get hands on some and go from there(saturated ones correct)..i hook up VAC similar like B/D series..but im confused when switching ecu from gsr to p28 basemap h22 the motor will shut down..
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS..   NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS.. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:45 am

if youre running an H22 intake with a p28 ecu, youll need to run civic injectors. if you want to run the H injectors you gotta have that box. but you also have to rewire the whole injector setup.

if you throw an engine code, look it up or post it up. but the H22 manifold has alot of sensors that the civic doesnt have.... also check all the engine grounds.

EDIT:
fR3SNO_2NR wrote:
thanks man..im new to H/F series not sure what kind injectors bt they are stocks and no resistor box..im plan upgrade to RC once i get hands on some and go from there(saturated ones correct)..i hook up VAC similar like B/D series..but im confused when switching ecu from gsr to p28 basemap h22 the motor will shut down..

also there are way more vacuum lines on the H22 intake manifold. i dont know how you can route them unless youre using all the EGR stuff. it is a USDM manifold, correct?
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS..   NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS.. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:37 am

this link will also be helpful to you (i hope)

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=650329
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS..   NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS.. Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP!! H2B GUYS..
Page 1 of 1