Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE

Go down 
+35
GREY_STAR
BoOsTeDSUbY
ONE4ONE
SNATCHBACK
94RSIntegra
PANDA_KID
eh_559
Seng
mk3supra
92eg
leemo559
GRBeaSTin
Rossfashow
esactivesk8r
ZoomZoom
coach
DNM Power
ls1mastermind
STI_Clint
toymachine
L
dSkDc4
4G63kevin
adrian
mk2mike
Subadubaru
Ninja_JZA70
Garrett
2159ClassicRed
nismo23
illest
SinglecamEJ8
kaj
Rickdaddy
Central_driver
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Central_driver wrote:
im more happy because i dont get singled out by cops anymore. and i dont have to worry about thing sbreaking or checking the coolant and oil every night after we race. so far only had the pcv valve break. 8bucks at the dealer. headbang

thanks tho coach. im probably more happy because i have a relationship going on with someone i really like. Embarassed
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup hey you really should come out to the meets man.
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm

coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
DoHcZcED6 wrote:
I'm so jealous, I want an SRT4 so bad

they are a great platform. the ACR is even better. personally, i like white cars, so i REALLY liked this one when he first bought it. pretty bad ass. headbang
for me I don't care how "fast" it is, at the end of the day its a dodge neon.

and no matter how fast it is a civic is still a civic and a lancer is just a lancer. so........ dontknow
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:23 am

[quote="kaj"]
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
DoHcZcED6 wrote:
I'm so jealous, I want an SRT4 so bad

they are a great platform. the ACR is even better. personally, i like white cars, so i REALLY liked this one when he first bought it. pretty bad ass. headbang
for me I don't care how "fast" it is, at the end of the day its a dodge neon.

and no matter how fast it is a civic is still a civic and a lancer is just a lancer. so........ dontknow [/qoute]
You don't say? Suspect
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:41 am

until that civic shits on your turbo awd then you get beat buy "just a civic" makes me mad when everyone runs there mouth about Honda's when they don't know. Yes there are super dumped Honda's out there that are trash and riced out ones that taco benders get there hands on its sad but then there are ones that have swaps that get tuned and are very fast. I have respect for the proper hondas.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:18 am

mk3supra wrote:
until that civic shits on your turbo awd then you get beat buy "just a civic" makes me mad when everyone runs there mouth about Honda's when they don't know. Yes there are super dumped Honda's out there that are trash and riced out ones that taco benders get there hands on its sad but then there are ones that have swaps that get tuned and are very fast. I have respect for the proper hondas.

easy there guy, he was responding to the "its still a neon" comment. but id take a civic over a neon any day of the week. even if its slow
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:43 am

I am tired of this kajs fag all he does is run his mouth and new comes out to meets or dyno days nothing but always has something to say about everything. Johns neon is fast I should know we raced down herdon and he does not runs his mouth like kajs.
Back to top Go down
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:31 am

mk3supra wrote:
I am tired of this kajs fag all he does is run his mouth and new comes out to meets or dyno days nothing but always has something to say about everything. Johns neon is fast I should know we raced down herdon and he does not runs his mouth like kajs.
popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:42 pm

mk3supra wrote:
I have respect for people. Hense Why i took the time to make sure John know it wasn't a bash at him. I know his Neon would walk my civic with 128whp!!!!!!!! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:48 pm

mk3supra wrote:

lol. headbang
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:31 pm

mk3supra wrote:

Are you shocked? The BS meter would explode when he speaks. Plus he'll have an excuse for an excuse, GUARANTEED! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:52 am

coach wrote:

You don't say? Suspect

you know what i mean, though. yeah, it's a "neon", but it's a really good one. a civic is a civic and be made great and a lancer is a lancer, but an evo is a good one. unless you are mk3supra. then you just go off half cocked because you don't understand what i'm saying. LOL

mk3supra wrote:

mk3supra wrote:

do you have any idea of what the fuck you are talking about? by the way, i was building cars (including civics faster than anything you will ever build) while you were sucking on your mom's tit.

now calm down and please PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I AM SAYING before going off all gangsta. i wasn't bagging on civics. jesus christ, man.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 am

kaj wrote:
i was building cars (including civics faster than anything you will ever build) while you were sucking on your mom's tit.

thats a pretty bold statement there kaj, and now you've struck my curiosity... exactly how fast was this civic, where are the pics, and how much of it did YOU build. Not a shop or a friend did it while you made beer runs. I'm going to state that i agree with mk3supra that you run your mouth too much, especially for a guy that doesnt show your face at meets. Or even to the last dyno day even though you said some stuff about coming out. I've tried to remain cordial with you online, even though you turn everything into a pissing contest.

Jonathon, sorry about polluting your thread.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:13 am

Im just sitting here reading all this over a bowl of frosted flakes.
Back to top Go down
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:43 am

coach wrote:
THERE GRRRRRRREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 am

ay. i give up. i'll keep this as short as i can:

1. i realize i'm an outsider here. i'm not in any cliques as i don't have time to make meets. had i known that was a requirement to fit in on this site, i never would have joined. you will all have to excuse me for working 12 and 24hr days, 48-72hrs/week, having school three days per week, having a son to take care of.. oh.. and a girlfriend and family that i would like to visit. so please forgive me for not having time to make a meet or dyno day. big deal get over it. as much as i'd LIKE to make meets (and we try) fact is: i pretty much never will unless the planets align just right.
2. i don't need to prove anything to anyone. i'm not going to dig out my dyno sheets (hells yes i save them suckas) just to show what any of my old cars do. what in hell does that have to do with anything today? i'm not allowed to voice my opinion or share my experiences because i no longer own any of them? do you realize how retarded and ignorant that sounds?
3. garrett: i don't care how you feel about me. be cordial. don't. i'm not going to take it personal nor am i gonna be happy about it. i don't have any idea of who even are other than "garret from FI". it sucks that you and i don't see eye-to-eye but it would seem your criteria for posting here is.. well.. i just don't care to be honest. not being rude; just cutting to the chase. like i said: i'm super busy and am lucky to do anything fun, must less make your god damned meets. get over it, please. things will be a lot more pleasant for both of us if you do.
4. mk3supra: i KINDA feel bad for what i posted above, but then again i don't. it's not my fault that you misunderstood what i wrote (my 12yr old son understood it just find). but if you are going to come on here and call me names and act like a douchebag, then prepared to be treated like one. if you feel like apologizing, so will i. if not, fine. it's up to you.
5. please excuse all the harsh words, but i feel i've been more than patient up to this point.

with that said, i think my time on this board is over with. it would appear that my comments often get taken wrong. i guess something about FI.. i type things wrong or something. it's the only forum i have issues on. so. i think it's actually better for me to just not post.

when a forum leads to nothing but bitching and arguing then it's time to jam. no hard feelings or anything, it's just not fun any more. i can honestly say i have WAY more important "real" stress to deal with away from FI.

Jeff: i'll see ya at the events. PM me your number and we'll keep in touch that way (or FB). headbang

peace out, sucas!

ph34r
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:00 am

coach wrote:

i swear to god you are psychic because i was just eating one too. no lie. that's weird. and you have PM.
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:00 am

they way you post on stuff just seems like you hate every Honda and or car that is not awd in my opinion. It may not be true and I understand if you have no time to make it out to any of the events people have family's and things to do. I don't post much on here because I my self have things to do like work and talking care of a family member. I'm not as young as you think I know how to build motors and work on car very well and they last. I used faggot when I should of said guy. I just snapped, people that post on forums all day with comments that hate on other kind of cars makes my a little mad that's all.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:58 am

typical Kaj, run your mouth then dont say anything to back it up.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
JDMxiong
noob
JDMxiong

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:43 pm

if u guys were there during the good old fresnoracing days, then u should know what cars Jason been through. I'll name one, the turbo ITR. jason doesnt need to prove anything, he's an og
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Congrats everyone! BS filter working like it should. See you at the next event Kaj! Prep that badass EhVO for us all to see thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:12 pm

JDMxiong wrote:
if u guys were there during the good old fresnoracing days, then u should know what cars Jason been through. I'll name one, the turbo ITR. jason doesnt need to prove anything, he's an og

not all of us are 80 years old. also, just because he's been through alot of cars doesn't give him the right to run his mouth about someone else.
Back to top Go down
JDMxiong
noob
JDMxiong

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:48 pm

what do you expect, its the internet.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm

JDMxiong wrote:
what do you expect, its the internet.

well played, sir.
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:17 am

Did something to my car....

Did some Acura tl retrofits with Gatling gun shrouds painted black. Will post pics later. Still need lots of work
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Forum Member made these back in 2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My car Before the Retrofits. Still sexy lol

This is why i got new headlights

Got them off the Owner of that blue car above

Time to Bake them

Apart Very Happy I REMOVED THE LED's Wasnt a fan of those.

On the car Before Paint hooking up the Demon Eyes

Paint time

On the car but 1 headlight has a broken alignment screw.

Far Shot After i fixed the broken alignment / adjuster

Above picture

Close up (car got hit, insurance paid for these lights and soon to have a new fender painted)

At Night Time. Set up a Toggle Inside the car

So far im Happy. I need to pull them apart again to dremel the reflector bowl because the shroud hits the lens. Im guessing thats how the pervious owner broke the adjuster. i also need nissan sealant. these will be fogging up quick im sure but its all good im gonna take them apart soon Smile The fog lights are gonna be piaa fog lights tinted black to match the scheme im going for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE   SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

SRT4 ACR STONE WHITE 1 of 306 MADE
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next