Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wat it is???????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jdmap1
noob
jdmap1

wat it is??????????? Empty
PostSubject: wat it is???????????   wat it is??????????? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:25 pm

wats good????????

showing pix of my new ride, i sold the s2k so gonna finally finish up my single cam turbo...my nsx is gonna have to wait til next yr or so and got a free boat anyways from the nlaws....lol...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
first pix have no si grill, someone stole it...last pix have new si grill put on today...
ac, power steering, suspension, super clean polished oem civic vx rims, ctr headlights, etc...d16z6 swap, straight pipe, etc...willing to sell for a good price!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
leemo559
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: wat it is???????????   wat it is??????????? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:10 pm

welcome....said pics of other rides....n boat...?? what r your plans...??
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: wat it is???????????   wat it is??????????? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Wow that thing is slammed.
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: wat it is???????????   wat it is??????????? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 am

Sleep status...... afro
Back to top Go down
jdmap1
noob
jdmap1

PostSubject: Re: wat it is???????????   wat it is??????????? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:03 am

leemo559 wrote:
welcome....said pics of other rides....n boat...?? what r your plans...??
went to look at the boat my nlaws have, it was only an aluminum fishing boat, not wat i expected but it was free...lol...i didnt keep it, plans are to finish up my single cam turbo setup on this car or k-series swap...not n a rush to do anything yet...imma keep it as gas saver for a bit...
Back to top Go down
jdmap1
noob
jdmap1

PostSubject: Re: wat it is???????????   wat it is??????????? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:06 am

illest wrote:
Wow that thing is slammed.
yes sir.........if ur gonna lower ur car, do it the right way and slammmmmm it...lol...nah im gonna raise it back up on my days off, cuz cops been eyeballing me when i take the car out...i tell them its a grocery shopping car, family car, i have alot of laundry and groceries n the trunk thats y its sooooo low to the ground...lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wat it is???????????   wat it is??????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

wat it is???????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car Related :: Member's Car Gallery-
Jump to: