Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any GT5 enthusiasts out there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4G63kevin
regular
4G63kevin

Any GT5 enthusiasts out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any GT5 enthusiasts out there?   Any GT5 enthusiasts out there? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Who races and drifts on GT5? Add me if you do. My PsN is: CT9Akevin.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Any GT5 enthusiasts out there?   Any GT5 enthusiasts out there? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:15 am

4G63kevin wrote:

GT5 here but not good at drifting. :pale:

my PSN is ek40_
Back to top Go down
4G63kevin
regular
4G63kevin

PostSubject: Re: Any GT5 enthusiasts out there?   Any GT5 enthusiasts out there? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:34 pm

94RSIntegra wrote:
4G63kevin wrote:

GT5 here but not good at drifting. :pale:

my PSN is ek40_

Cool I'll add you. I'm not either. Just slide around with them AWD's Razz
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: Any GT5 enthusiasts out there?   Any GT5 enthusiasts out there? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 pm

I rarely play anymore lol. I never got into the whole drift thing I mainly just sit there and tinker with a car and try to set the fastest lap time I can possibly squeeze out of the car.
Back to top Go down
4G63kevin
regular
4G63kevin

PostSubject: Re: Any GT5 enthusiasts out there?   Any GT5 enthusiasts out there? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:45 pm

STI_Clint wrote:
I rarely play anymore lol. I never got into the whole drift thing I mainly just sit there and tinker with a car and try to set the fastest lap time I can possibly squeeze out of the car.

The only thing I like on the game is the tuning. The driving gets boring easily. lol
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Any GT5 enthusiasts out there?   Any GT5 enthusiasts out there? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:17 am

4G63kevin wrote:
STI_Clint wrote:

The only thing I like on the game is the tuning. The driving gets boring easily. lol

try the online mode.
Back to top Go down
4G63kevin
regular
4G63kevin

PostSubject: Re: Any GT5 enthusiasts out there?   Any GT5 enthusiasts out there? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:01 pm

94RSIntegra wrote:
4G63kevin wrote:
STI_Clint wrote:

try the online mode.

That's the only thing I race on when I'm playing. The races are boring. It's only fun when you get into the drift lobbies where people actually cooperate and do some sick tandem drifting. lulz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any GT5 enthusiasts out there?   Any GT5 enthusiasts out there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any GT5 enthusiasts out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Video games-
Jump to: