Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DeadFrontier (Online zombie game)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

DeadFrontier (Online zombie game) Empty
PostSubject: DeadFrontier (Online zombie game)   DeadFrontier (Online zombie game) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:43 pm

If anyone is interested in a fun online zombie killing game then DeadFrontier may be for you (if you're into leveling up and finding items to survive the Zombie madness). EJ8kid and I are currently playing this game right now and I must admit, it's fun and is taking up the time I usually use to play Counter-Strike. Here's a vid for those who might be interested in seeing how the game is.

This is a very fast pace game and some of the zombies can run as fast as you and the special infected runs as fast, if not faster, than you do. Here's the link to the game.

http://www.deadfrontier.com/

you play it using your Internet browser (atleast until they come out with a client for it, or if they do). While playing you can just simply right click and switch to full screen.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: DeadFrontier (Online zombie game)   DeadFrontier (Online zombie game) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Username: Scuba Steve. Steve is not my real name lol.
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: DeadFrontier (Online zombie game)   DeadFrontier (Online zombie game) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:08 am

Dead Nation > *
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: DeadFrontier (Online zombie game)   DeadFrontier (Online zombie game) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:39 am

STI_Clint wrote:
Dead Nation > *

nah
Back to top Go down
ZoomZoom
noob
ZoomZoom

PostSubject: Re: DeadFrontier (Online zombie game)   DeadFrontier (Online zombie game) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 pm

STI_Clint wrote:
Dead Nation > *
hell yea....I beat it last night.
Back to top Go down
eg6_559
noob
eg6_559

PostSubject: Re: DeadFrontier (Online zombie game)   DeadFrontier (Online zombie game) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:41 pm

IT LOOK JUST LIKE BLACK OPS DEAD OPS ARCADE ZOMBIE....

IF YOU CAN BEAT THE GAME THAN I RATHER PLAY BLACK OPS NAZI ZOMBIE CUZ ITS HARD TO BEAT AND AT THE SAME TIME FUN....JUST MY OPINION BUT I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THIS TOO...SEEM COOL, I JUST HATE HOW ITS DARK AND ALL U GOT IS THE FLASHLIGHT....LOL
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: DeadFrontier (Online zombie game)   DeadFrontier (Online zombie game) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:50 pm

This game is basically about leveling up, traveling to different zones (it can literally take 1 hour to go from one part of the town to another), looting, and basically getting good equipments. All while not being killed by zombies or special monsters. So far this is by far the best zombie mmo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeadFrontier (Online zombie game)   DeadFrontier (Online zombie game) Empty

Back to top Go down

DeadFrontier (Online zombie game)
Page 1 of 1