Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood

Go down 
+4
toymachine
Rickdaddy
Garrett
illest
8 posters
AuthorMessage
illest
regular
illest

[RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood Empty
PostSubject: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:28 am

Pops parked a car that didn't have up to date tags in the street for a day and someone actually had to time to come look at the plate and see that it didn't have up to date tags on it. $76 ticket right there.

Also last year my dad parked the car facing opposite direction in the street on our side of the street for not even a couple hours and also got a ticket from the city. I swear. Someone has the fuckin time to come check on us to see if we're violating a stupid ass city law.

One time when I was heading to school in the morning, my wheel popped while leaving the driveway so I just parked it in the driveway and took my parents car to school and someone actually had the damn time to take a picture of it and report it to the city. A week later I got a letter from the city with a picture of my car with the front flat tire parked in my driveway with a warning that I had a certain amount of days to move the vehicle or fix it. Funny thing is I fixed that flat the same day. I got some hatin ass neighbors. I think there's a guy that works for the city just around the corner of my block.

There are a couple dead, junk cars in the driveways that are on my street that I can think of but I never see them move them out or anything. And I live in a pretty nice neighborhood too. Fkn bitches man.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:31 am

i got a ticket for blocking the sidewalk in front of my house. there were two cars in the driveway so i just parked behind them at 6am. when i came out at 11am there was a ticket on it. the city is so hard up for money they are writing tickets whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:20 am

Man, either someone in your hood hates imports or they hate asians.
Back to top Go down
toymachine
regular
toymachine

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:15 am

It's actually the city's doing, I've received pictures for trash cans not being concealed and Car being parked on the lawn... I've actually seen these mother effers drive around and actually check.. either that or one of your neighbor has been calling the city to come check...
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:24 am

i dont mean to hate, but in my experience, these neighbors are usually .... ahem.... "white"... or usually you're living in a neighborhood with lots of them and they're very anal. luckily my neighbors are not troublesome like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
Seng
regular

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:28 am

i park my rhd on my driveway and was cleaning it out...two days later, i got a letter from the city...i park my car for two hours in the shade during last summer when temperature was 100+ and got a letter from the city for parking in the lawn...youre not the only one who have hatingass neighbors. lol
Back to top Go down
http://art-issues.deviantart.com
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:31 am

i have noticed that the city has been having their people run around town more frequently. a while back i was coming home from a jog and noticed a real creepy ass guy snooping around the front of my yard, i got closer and he got into his truck, a Fresno City truck. i was just wondering, i better not get any tickets or so cuz i dont think i have any violations.... or did i????
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:40 am

Damn Fresno city. Seems like they're hurting for money and finding any small violations to collect money.
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:08 am

Ahh good thing I have Mexican Neighbors. I can park on my lawn, block the side walk, park backwards etc. Wink
Back to top Go down
toymachine
regular
toymachine

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Taking pictures? Snooping around? Can this be harrassment? Can you throw a restraining order on city workers? Lmao
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:58 pm

94db8 wrote:
Ahh good thing I have Mexican Neighbors. I can park on my lawn, block the side walk, park backwards etc. Wink

That's the funny thing. I know of two Hmong families that always park on their lawn by there window that are a couple houses away and it doesn't seem like they get tickets cause they always park on their lawn lol.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:36 pm

shoot my families lives in the ghetto and we park our cars on the lawn all the time and our mexican neighbors never called the cops on us. thats why I like the ghetto neighbor, you don't get to deal with that race BS.. you just have to make sure your stuff are lock good so it you won't get jacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood   [RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood Empty

Back to top Go down

[RANT] Looks like I got a hater in the neighborhood
Page 1 of 1