Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Street fighter X Tekken

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

Street fighter X Tekken Empty
PostSubject: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Official gameplay video

Can't wait for it to be released so I can own my friends in it like how I usually own them in sf4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:48 am

This is going to be awesome. I was pretty disappointed with MvC3 so this looks promising. I noticed that you can juggle characters in the air. Should add an interesting element to the game and also of course the ability to switch characters mid combo is cool.

PS. Your gay.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:11 am

I remember being able to juggle some characters in SF4, but it was easiest with Ryu.

p.s.

Prepare to get your ass handed to you
Back to top Go down
MrJDM
noob

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:39 pm

SF4 was ok, Sagat was too powerful in that game. SSF4 balance the game pretty good but SSF4 AE (coming out next month) is probably the most broken of all version. Yun and Yang are too good in AE. As for MvC3, xfactor made the game dumb as hell. Pretty much anyone can make a comeback victory with xfactor. Now MK9 is fucken a great game.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:48 pm

MrJDM wrote:
SF4 was ok, Sagat was too powerful in that game. SSF4 balance the game pretty good but SSF4 AE (coming out next month) is probably the most broken of all version. Yun and Yang are too good in AE. As for MvC3, xfactor made the game dumb as hell. Pretty much anyone can make a comeback victory with xfactor. Now MK9 is fucken a great game.

There's an AE coming out? I need to check it out since I've been out of the loop for literally over a year. I'm also not surprised that Yun is overpowered. He was one of the top 3 characters in sf3.
Back to top Go down
MrJDM
noob

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
MrJDM wrote:

There's an AE coming out? I need to check it out since I've been out of the loop for literally over a year. I'm also not surprised that Yun is overpowered. He was one of the top 3 characters in sf3.
Arcade Editions has been out awhile, only in select arcade stores. Buts its coming out to console like next month.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:05 pm

i can't wait to what Namco's version look like because this is just the capcom's version.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:27 am

was never a fan of tekken Mad
Back to top Go down
MrJDM
noob

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:47 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
lol your in Korea right now, you should be a Tekken fan. Koreans are the best in the world at Tekken. They make Japan look bad.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:41 am

MrJDM wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
lol your in Korea right now, you should be a Tekken fan. Koreans are the best in the world at Tekken. They make Japan look bad.

haha I'll never be a Tekken or Starcraft fan! Funny thing is at the local arcades there's sooo many Tekken tag and Tekken 4 (or maybe 5) machines. Rarely do I see any good ol street fighters or King of Fighters Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter X Tekken   Street fighter X Tekken Empty

Back to top Go down

Street fighter X Tekken
Page 1 of 1