Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pacesetter Headers Fitment?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DoHcZcED6
noob
DoHcZcED6

Pacesetter Headers Fitment? Empty
PostSubject: Pacesetter Headers Fitment?   Pacesetter Headers Fitment? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:18 pm

I'm looking for a cheap CARB legal header for my car and came across these http://www.summitracing.com/parts/psm-70-1144. I currently have eBay headers and the fitment is horrible, my car is now at stock height but it sits so low it still scrapes. Does anyone know how the fitment of these headers are on the hatchbacks? Or am I better off just saving and buying DC Headers? Thanks in advance for the help guys.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Pacesetter Headers Fitment?   Pacesetter Headers Fitment? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:31 am

i had pacesetter headers on my civic a long time ago, they were cool. fitment was good. no modifications needed to run them.
Back to top Go down
DoHcZcED6
noob
DoHcZcED6

PostSubject: Re: Pacesetter Headers Fitment?   Pacesetter Headers Fitment? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Garrett wrote:
i had pacesetter headers on my civic a long time ago, they were cool. fitment was good. no modifications needed to run them.
ok, thanks for the feedback. I ended up just buying a 99-00 EX stock manifold cuz those are the header type OEM manifolds from honda for the d series motors
Back to top Go down
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: Pacesetter Headers Fitment?   Pacesetter Headers Fitment? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:54 am

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacesetter Headers Fitment?   Pacesetter Headers Fitment? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacesetter Headers Fitment?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car Related :: Technical Q&A-
Jump to: