Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much are you guys paying for internet?

Go down 
+2
Central_driver
illest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
illest
regular
illest

How much are you guys paying for internet? Empty
PostSubject: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:13 pm

I'm with Comcast and I pay $53.34 a month for their Performance internet package. What are you guys paying and with what company?
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:47 pm

$64.xx with the 16mbps or 18mbps. forgot which 1. With comcast with a dos 2.0 modem and a netgear N750 Router

but i pull 34mbps+ all day
How much are you guys paying for internet? 2585084573
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:26 pm

illest wrote:
I'm with Comcast and I pay $53.34 a month for their Performance internet package. What are you guys paying and with what company?
the part that suck's is comcast is the best in fresno. I made the mistake of going to att and it blew ass.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Central_driver wrote:
$64.xx with the 16mbps or 18mbps. forgot which 1. With comcast with a dos 2.0 modem and a netgear N750 Router

but i pull 34mbps+ all day
How much are you guys paying for internet? 2585084573

You should contact them and ask for a discount. I did that when my bill was in the $60 range and they gave me a 12 month $20 off discount. My discount is on it's way out thus my $53 bill. I need to call them again though to see if they can get it down again.

coach wrote:
illest wrote:
the part that suck's is comcast is the best in fresno. I made the mistake of going to att and it blew ass.
ATT sucks balls, period. I was initially with ATT and I would lag all day and get disconnected continuously. Switched to Comcast and will never go back. Of course, Comcast costs way more than ATT.

How much are you guys paying for internet? 2586201113
Back to top Go down
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:07 am

yeah i was at 39,99 for 6months. i called a week after it went to 59.99 and said offers start tomorrow but we have nothing right now. i never called back.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Central_driver wrote:
yeah i was at 39,99 for 6months. i called a week after it went to 59.99 and said offers start tomorrow but we have nothing right now. i never called back.

I called in today and the customer rep had no discounts for me. All she offered was internet (25-30mbps) + TV for $49.95 for 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:53 pm

comcast, about 72 bucks a month since I'm also renting their modem. frickin' expensive.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:09 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
comcast, about 72 bucks a month since I'm also renting their modem. frickin' expensive.

There you are, I thought you were gone. but if that was true than this place would have been shutdown.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:25 pm

94RSIntegra wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

There you are, I thought you were gone. but if that was true than this place would have been shutdown.

ph34r
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:

Buy one off eBay for like $45. It's a docsis 3.0 as well which means you get the maximum speeds available. I'm still stuck with a 2.0 from 1.5 years ago and I can't use up all of my speed.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:27 am

illest wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

Buy one off eBay for like $45. It's a docsis 3.0 as well which means you get the maximum speeds available. I'm still stuck with a 2.0 from 1.5 years ago and I can't use up all of my speed.

Will check it out
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:02 pm

When i signed up with comcast, they sent me an Atris instead of using a modem. Works ok but itll lag so im thinkng about switching to modem soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much are you guys paying for internet?   How much are you guys paying for internet? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much are you guys paying for internet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to: