Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Planet Audio touchscreen 7" flip up dvd/cd/mp3/usb/micro sd/

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jdmdaoldskl
noob

Planet Audio touchscreen  7" flip up dvd/cd/mp3/usb/micro sd/  Empty
PostSubject: Planet Audio touchscreen 7" flip up dvd/cd/mp3/usb/micro sd/    Planet Audio touchscreen  7" flip up dvd/cd/mp3/usb/micro sd/  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:19 am

Hi there I'm selling my planet audio flip out deck its a touchscreen and plays dvd, its still brand new only had it for two weeks now and want to upgrade to a double den instead, had them professional install it into my Lxus ls400 wth all back wiresd still have box and recipe to prove it. Cost me $356 total labor and parts at Audio Tech on McKinley and Milburn.....

Asking $220.00 firm Email me or call/text 559-455-3206

Specs:

In-dash AM/FM, DVD, CD, MP3, WMA player with 7" TFT-LCD Full color display Motorized, flip-out face and Remote Model: P9750 Peak Power Output: 85 watts x 4 channels RMS Power Output: 20 watts x 4 channels Wireless remote control included iPod USB direct connectivity via your standard iPod-to-USB connection cable allows you to charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system Playback of DVD, SVCD, VCD, SDVD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, MP4 and WMA PLL Synthesized tuner with 18FM/12AM presets 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer) iPod Ready: Direct connection through USB Front-panel USB input: Allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc. Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc. Front SD Card slot Rearview camera input[right]
Back to top Go down

Planet Audio touchscreen 7" flip up dvd/cd/mp3/usb/micro sd/
Page 1 of 1