Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Friday Stories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

Black Friday Stories Empty
PostSubject: Black Friday Stories   Black Friday Stories EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Anything? I did all of my shopping online, 30-40% off. I hate it, Christmas is around the corner so I took advantage of the deal and bought gifts for others dontknow
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Stories   Black Friday Stories EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:38 am

I went to sleep and slept in end of story LOL I finished my sho
ping before black Friday
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Stories   Black Friday Stories EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:58 am

majority of my shopping is online anyways, waiting on cyber monday. might hop over to a few stores tomorrow if i got time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Stories   Black Friday Stories EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:36 am

I plan on getting. 2 pairs of prescription sunglasses Monday off rxsports.com they having 60 percent off so I'm getting 2 for price of 1
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Stories   Black Friday Stories EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:56 pm

I just bought shoes but no sale on em... Crying or Very sad

Oh and inlaws ef got jacked....black friday at home..was recovered yesterday with only deck and system missing but they freaking crow bar the door open...
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Stories   Black Friday Stories EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Mynes_3 wrote:
I just bought shoes but no sale on em... Crying or Very sad

Oh and inlaws ef got jacked....black friday at home..was recovered yesterday with only deck and system missing but they freaking crow bar the door open...

That sucks! What kind of damages were done to the door/door jam?
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Stories   Black Friday Stories EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:59 am

Inside of door was bent, door panel dont line up anymore, door jam where the latch is all dented..door wont close shut tight anymore. Lucky ignition didnt get bust and nothing else was taken..they also drove thru few high bumps so they knock out the muffler so now car is freakin loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Stories   Black Friday Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Friday Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to: