Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresno wheel fill & redrill.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peterJDM
noob
peterJDM

Fresno wheel fill & redrill. Empty
PostSubject: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 am

Does anyone know a shop in town that re-fill wheels and re-drill to a different pattern? I really need to re-drill my set of wheels please enlighten me if anyone knows a reputable shop! Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
peterJDM
noob
peterJDM

PostSubject: Re: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 am

Nevermind thanks guys I was looking and searching around on google and I have found a shop that offers drill and fill new lug patterns!
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:06 am

can you share what you found? i believe mynes_3 was looking for this same thing in another part of the forum.
Back to top Go down
peterJDM
noob
peterJDM

PostSubject: Re: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:25 am

He is a very good friend of mine that I have known for years Smile I was the one that asked him if he knew any places. Being the great friend he is I believe that is why he asked.

Eagle Dynamics here in Fresno fill and drill rims to new patterns. I am going tomorrow morning to check out the shop, will let you guys know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:45 am

Awesome! Take before and after pics.
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:32 am

Eagle is the only LEGIT rim repair shop in Fresno.

Pretty pricey at times, but cant go wrong when they got no competition to make their prices cheaper.

Seen a pair of Volk TE-37 there, BENT, then it was gone (repaired)

Also seen a set of 4x114 ITR wheels that looked damaged from fire (also gone since last time i seen it)

I assume they fixed it and the owner picked them up.

Eagle Dynamics also do re-barrel of rims, so if you want to change the offset of your rims, they can do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
peterJDM
noob
peterJDM

PostSubject: Re: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:30 am

Alright sweet. I actually didn't have the time to go today because I was busy going last minute Thanksgiving shopping. Do you know if Eagle Dynamics can lower offset? I have a set of 15x8.5 -21 offset all around I was wondering if by chance ED can make a pair -5 or even 0 offset (by doing a re-barrel) not sure how safe that can be though...the wheels are Eagle Alloy 028 I believe they are cast.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Wow Eagle sounds amazing. I would like to see some photos.
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:07 am

peterJDM wrote:
Alright sweet. I actually didn't have the time to go today because I was busy going last minute Thanksgiving shopping. Do you know if Eagle Dynamics can lower offset? I have a set of 15x8.5 -21 offset all around I was wondering if by chance ED can make a pair -5 or even 0 offset (by doing a re-barrel) not sure how safe that can be though...the wheels are Eagle Alloy 028 I believe they are cast.

Just go in and talk to them, they should be able to do it.

They been in business for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
peterJDM
noob
peterJDM

PostSubject: Re: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:06 pm

So I called ED today to ask for pricing. They said to be certain I would have to bring the wheels in and have them look at it, but on average they are charging anywhere from $40-$70 a wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresno wheel fill & redrill.   Fresno wheel fill & redrill. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresno wheel fill & redrill.
Page 1 of 1