Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been thinking why are cops.....

Go down 
+4
L
Ej8Kid
SinglecamEJ8
99civic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
99civic
noob
99civic

Been thinking why are cops..... Empty
PostSubject: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Such dicks these days....and is the end of the month thing true about cops trying to get a ticket quota..??????
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 pm

no clue....but its always been like that....

In Visalia it seems like this has been the trend with who law enforment has been after:

2000-2005 Imports
2005-2007 Bagged trucks
2007-2010 Street Bikes
2010-2011 bikes and imports

:affraid:
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 pm

I once asked a cop about quotas and he said it isn't true, BUT they have to have a certain amount of tickets by the end of a period LOLOL same shit right?!
Back to top Go down
99civic
noob
99civic

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:07 am

Ej8Kid wrote:
I once asked a cop about quotas and he said it isn't true, BUT they have to have a certain amount of tickets by the end of a period LOLOL same shit right?!

Ya that is the same thing. Idiot cop. :joker:

But ya this is the time of the month when u see cops hiding behind bushes and shizzz...
Trying to lay low...and bike cops behind walls...hate that!! Thats how they get me...
We need like an app where ppl can put down where the main spots cops hide.that wud be dope Cool
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:28 am

ahhh cops, to protect and serve, and to give tickets out to innocent car enthusiasts for illegal mods.
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
xxgxx
regular
xxgxx

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:04 pm

I haven't been harassed like that before. Although I've been pulled over, i've haven't dealt with a dick cop nor got a timer before. (Knock on wood) Even when I had my old ej1. Then again, I didn't have a fartcan, scraping road kill, no blinding hids, neons, hip tint, etc. :/ maybe they just like me? No Homo lol
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:31 pm

also because the economy has fallen to sh*t, and the gov't agencies are in need of more money, therefore traffic/motorcycle cops are put out in high numbers to write tickets to increase money flowing into their pockets.

Just like the DUI checkpoints that the Fresno police department is known for doing so well with. Although their main cause for towing cars from these checkpoints is for no registration or drivers without licenses.

So basically cops are dicks because their job depends on writing tickets to people whether they really deserve a ticket or not.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Modded import cars are more likely to have something illegally done or a criminal behind the wheel than a Caucasian behind a American or European car.
Back to top Go down
99civic
noob
99civic

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:58 pm

illest wrote:
Modded import cars are more likely to have something illegally done or a criminal behind the wheel than a Caucasian behind a American or European car.

Thats so true but why is it that cops never pull over a new car that has 5-15% tint on the front windows and if it was on an import or older car period it wud get pulled over in a heartbeat...same thin with smoked taillights. I played the pregudice card on a cop telling him he only pulled me over cuz I'm not a rich caucasian with an expensive car and he let me go...so idk what to think about 5-0 🐷
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:44 pm

illest wrote:

So you're saying they're profiling import owners, right?
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
99civic
noob
99civic

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Or I cud be like it used to be..with that saying...keep the poor people poorer and the rich people richer.lol
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:46 am

L wrote:
illest wrote:

So you're saying they're profiling import owners, right?

Most definitely. At least that's what I believe.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:44 pm

I think cops are profiling. Not in a sense that if they see an import then there's automatically a criminal in that car, but if they see a car with an exhaust then to them it's a probable cause to pull that person over under the suspicioun (sp?) that he has illegal mods under the hood.
Back to top Go down
99civic
noob
99civic

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
I think cops are profiling. Not in a sense that if they see an import then there's automatically a criminal in that car, but if they see a car with an exhaust then to them it's a probable cause to pull that person over under the suspicioun (sp?) that he has illegal mods under the hood.

Well one of my buddies is a cop and legaly they can't profile no one.if they do and they get caught up for it they can get fired but no one says anything cuz they think it won't work.like a cops word against urs in court.which I think is really wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking why are cops.....   Been thinking why are cops..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Been thinking why are cops.....
Page 1 of 1